Chapter 20

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany threw herself on the soft bed. She felt tired after Mr. Hwang lectured her almost 2 hours. She can't do anything but heard to his father silently. 

She sighed. She looked at her smartphone on the night stand and have the urge to dial Jongin's number. But she held it. It's only been a days she left him, and she don't want he laugh at her because already missed him. She missed him badly. All she want right now, was to be in his arms.

She groaned and kicked her legs freely. She want to run to his arms, right now right there. 

Her phone rang, make her startle. She quickly got up and grabbed her phone, hoping Jongin called her but nope. It's Yuri who was calling her. She made a face and answer it. 

''Hello.'' she mumbled. After she meet with Mr. Hwang and got mad by him, her mood had down. Even her father didn't really mad, but her father nagging it's more worse than her mother. The thing that she hated is someone nagging and blabbering at her.

''Tiifany!'' Yuri yelped. 

''Yes, it's me.'' she rolled her eyes but chuckled. ''What you want?'' 

''Oh God, where are you? I almost got heart attack when I came to visit you at hospital but the doctor told me that you already discharged.'' she whined.

''I'm at my parents house.'' she answered casually. 

''Wait, don't tell me that you....try to run away from Jongin?!'' she scream. Tiffany cringed and distance the phone away from her ear. Her eyes widened to hear Yuri screaming right at her damn ears. 

''Yah! What the hell..'' she sighed. ''It's not like that. I just need some time. It's will not take long.'' she shrugged.

Yuri rolled her eyes. ''Yeah right. Aigoo, by the way, uhm Tiffany...'' 

''Yeah?'' she raised her brows even Yuri not in front of her right now. 

''I hope you won't do anything stupid okay? Remember you always us for you. Arraso?'' 

Tiffany chuckled. She didn't planned to do anything stupid but since Yuri mention about it, she can't help but chuckled at her cuteness. She always count on her because she knew her friends willing to do anything for her because she, herself willing to do so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter