Chapter 17

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''No..Please open your eyes.. Please..look at me..'' he sobbed. He felt like someone pricked a needle in his heart. He can't breathed normally after he saw his wife lifeless lying on the bed and the nurses pushed her wife into emergency room. He felt like world had collapsed on his shoulder. He want to follow suit but the nurses trying to hold him from getting in too. 

''Kai.'' Sehun put his hand on the latter shoulder, tried to calm him. For him, Jongin looked like he's back from hunting whatnot. He looked so bad. His face pale and his fringe damp because the sweat form on his forehead. But he still good as usual. 

''Miyoung..'' Jongin mumbled his wife name weakly. Miyoung's body which covered with blood flashed in his mind. He remembered when Miyoung mumbled his name and reached out her hand to hold his hand when they in ambulance, so weak. His heart break when he saw her condition. He wished that he the one got accident instead of his wife. My child. He messed his hair and cursed a few words that only he know. He just hope his wife and his child will be alright and fine.

''Kai..'' Sehun's voice snapped his thoughts away and he looked at  Sehun. ''I'll be going drive Taeyeon home and I'll bring some clothes for you. Anything else?'' he asked softly. Jongin shook his head, he didn't felt want to talk right now when his wife fighting inside the emergency room to survive for life. 

Sehun inwardly sighed and nodded. He patted Jongin's shoulder for a last time and headed out with Taeyeon by his side. 

After Sehun left, Jongin shut his eyes and leaned his head on the wall with arms crossed over his chest. He could care less about how he look right now. He doesn't care if his hairs were sticking out, his face was stained with a dirts, he doesn't care. All he care right now was his wife and the baby inside his wife. He sighed and rubbed his face several times before his sighed again for nth time. 

''Sir..'' 

He looked up to where the voice came from. He saw a woman in twenties with small figure smiled politely towards him. ''You need a room to rest, sir?'' she asked. 

Jongin managed to give her a small smile while shook his head. ''No thanks .. I'll wait for my wife until the operation is over.'' he replied. The nurse muttured a small okay and bowed her head before heading somewhere, probably continued her works.

He glanced at his watch and stared at the emergency door. If the look could kill, probably the door will fall apart.  He closed his eyes slowly and the memories he had with Miyoung when they first time slept together after they fought for a weeks wandered in his mind. 

 

''Jongin...'' she mumbled softly with her head on his broad chest and closed her eyes. He hummed for a responsed as he rubbed her waist lovely. He felt warmth with Miyoung's body pressed against his body. They stayed quiet for a good times they had with dim and cozy feelings surround them. 

''Miyoung-ahh..'' he called. 

Miyoung felt her cheeks reddened and she felt flustered when his husky romantic voice called out her name. She didn't dare to lift up to meet eyes with Jongin, afraid that Jongin will noticed her redden cheeks. He raised a brows when he got nothing reponsed from his wife. 

He felt that Miyoung tried to hide her face with buried her face towards his chest. He chuckled in amused and poke her waist make she jumped a little with a shocked a face as she sat up with crossed arms.

''Hey!'' she yelped and pouted. Jongin burst into laughter and back-hugged her. He felt her body stiffen when he snuggled his face on the crook of her neck. ''Hey..'' he whispered make her shuddered. She still new with this kind of situation. ''W-what?'' she suttered and mentally cursed herself for suttered.

Jongin tighten his grip on her waist but not in hurt way. ''I love you.'' he said. Miyoung froze. She felt a world had stopped moving and there's a butterflies flipped happily in her stomach. She still shut waiting for him to continue because she know that he still has something to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter