Chapter 7

Yah, Kim Jong In!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the incident in the flight, Miyoung grew silent and barely talk. When they landed at Changi airport, Miyoung tried to look after Yixing but failed. Jongin just watched his wife played with her thumbs in the car beside him and didn't bother to talk with her because he knew, she will talked back based on her bright personalities. 

They arrived at luxurious hotel that Jongin booked for them and they hoped off from the cab. Jongin saw Miyoung's face lighten up a bit and she almost grinned when she eyed the hotel. 

Jongin smirked a bit and crossed his arms over his chest. ''Like that?'' he asked. Miyoung looked at her husband and nodded cutely. Look like she already forget what happened. Jongin's body jerked up when Miyoung grabbed him suddenly. ''Come on!'' she chuckled to see Jongin shock face. She found it hilarious. 

Jongin made a face and motioned the hotel worker to carry their luggages inside immediately. He went to the counter pay and check in. ''Your keys, sir. Enjoy your day.'' the lady bowed her politely towards the married couple. They thanks the lady and bowed back as well. 

Miyoung hummed a little and walked into the lift. She hugged her purse and nibbled her lips. There's a awkward moment in the lift until Jongin spoke up first. ''Not sad anymore, huh?'' he smirked and leaned to the wall behind him. Miyoung rolled her eyes. ''None of your business, Jongin-sshi.'' she replied. 

''Aren't you excited for the honeymoon?'' he asked. He bit his lips to hold himself for burst into laughter when he saw Miyoung blushed and cleared nervously. Sometime he found this girl infront of him awesome and fine. Not like his fangirls out there who always clinging and swaying around him. He wonder why Miyoung didn't fall in love with him in the first place. 

''S-shut up.'' she mumbled and walked out as soon as the lift wide opened. Jongin shook his head, amused and chuckled. He walked out and saw Miyoung frowned in front of him. He raised his brow. ''What?'' 

''Did we share a same suite?'' she asked and narrowed her eyes towards him. 

''Maybe.'' he shrugged and pushed her aside lightly. He stopped in front of their suite and shove the keys inside the hole key. He entered and stuck out his head. ''Aren't you coming, Miyoung-sshi?'' he smirked. 

Miyoung mentally facepalmed herself and stormed inside the suite with a huffed. She don't understand why Jongin didn't booked two suite, one for him and one for her. She gasped. He didn't mean what he said right?! Oh god. She just stood there and stared at Jongin who started unpacking his luggage. She don't want to give away her ity to Jongin. Yeah, she still even she in relationship with Yixing 2 years. But he's my legal husband now. 

Jongin felt Miyoung stared at him, so he straighten up and face her. ''What?'' he scowled. Miyoung's eyes wide and shook her head literally. ''N-nothing!'' she said and walked towards her luggage. She mentally sighed because almost caught up by Jongin. 

She found one long couch and one king size in front of the tv. ''I'll take the couch. You can use the bed.'' she said and nodded her face. She sacrifice her back to sleep on the couch. She don't take a risk to sleep with Jongin. Never. 

Jongin frowned and looked at her like she was crazy. ''What are you saying?'' 

Miyoung grinned like nothing happened. ''I'll sleep on the couch and let me use the bathroom first okay?'' she headed to bathroom quickly and locked it. Pheww. 

Jongin on the other side, scratched his head with confusion but he just shrugged it off and continued unpacking his things. Suddenly, his phone rang and he blinked at the caller ID. ''Naeun?'' he picked it up, thought maybe she need something. 

''Oppa~'' she whined seductively. She knew that Jongin going to honeymoon because she eavesdropped their conversation. 

''What you want?'' he asked in tired voice. ''Let's meet up. I'm at Singapore right now and I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter