Chapter 9 - High School Dance

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't long after the incident of you being Luhan's made passed. You woke up that day, lying on your bed with no memory of whom took you there. 

 

Time flew by, it was finally the most awaited event of the school year.

 

You stared at the poster on the school's freedom wall which announced the autumn dance that was going to happen in 3 days. You had no problems searching for what to wear, the problem that made you weary of the situation was the motivation to go. You had no friends to celebrate the event anyways. After you felt that EXO has just been using you, you broke all connections with them.

 

You weren't seeing Luhan around as well. It was like he and EXO magically disappeared from school and their dormitory has fallen into a quiter state. I'm not worried, not at all.

 

You headed towards the auditorium because of an'urgent' announcement from the student council. Everybody was fussing about the assembly, mostly the female half of the student body. You heaved a sigh.

 

"Good Morning Everyone!" Chanyeol greeted. Truth be told, you didn't know how he could be elected as the president of the activities committee.

 

"We decided to add a twist to this year's dance! As you would see, there are 8 different boxes in front of me. The yellow and pink box is for the freshmen. The green and white box is for the sophamores, the gold and the red box is for the juniors and the violet and the orange box are for the seniors. Each box contains a pin with a number on it. You will find aperson with the matching number and boom. You're partners." 

 

You sighed at the tall boy's derpy smiled. He sounded so into the activity which made you cringe. Slowly there was a long line of people who decided to just pick when they were all gone. When you reached the front of the line, there was nobody left in the auditiorium. 

 

"So Jaerin? Last to pick?" Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Obviously." You gave him a weird look but he just continued smiling.

 

"I already know your number, kiddo. Since there's only one freshman left without a partner."

 

"Who?"

 

"Luhan." He smiled.

 

Oh . 

 

You stood there frozen You were going out with the one and only jerk in this school. You sighed disheartened that you might not enjoy the whole event knowing that your partner was the person you hated the most.

 

♦⇔♦

Those three days went by fast. You didn't know why but you actually bought a dress despite having a complete wadrobe of different dresses.You were wearing a white colored cocktail dress and matching gold ballet flats. You had your hair down with simple curls on its ends. You looked at yourself at the mirror and sighed with a hint of content.

 

Why did I even bother to dress up for him?

 

You glanced at the wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter