Chapter 27 - Summer Plans

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a a year since Luhan last saw Jaerin. He could still recall the day how the teacher announced about her transfer to another school overseas. Luhan glanced at the empty seat besides him and couldn't help but feel empty. He missed Jaerin when he was in China, and he still misses her. Now he understood how Jaerin felt when the two of them were apart.  

 

He wasn't aware of how Sehun watched him from afar. He knew what he was thinking about because he was thinking of her too. Sehun made a vow to his hyungs that he would forget about Jaerin after the Halloween Festival but he found it hard to do so. The more than the chair behind him stayed vacant, the more he yearned for the fragile girl. 

 

Ever since that day, Sehun grew hate for Luhan. It wasn't because of what he did but it was because of how he would remember the ice princess breaking down in front of him for someone like Luhan. He knew that Jaerin only saw him as a friend but he still shook that thought away and tried to remain hopeful for his chances.

 

It wasn't only them who missed Jaerin, but the whole EXO team was feeling numb without her sitting with them during lunch. Without her coming over to their dorm and scolding them for the mess that they did.

 

Suho remembered how he was the first person to meet Jaerin, she was beautiful to him but being older made him feel that he should protect her rather than dating her. 

 

Kris would remember how he and Baekhyun kidnapped her. He never found the girl so adorable for being too naive.

 

Baekhyun would recall all the times he went over to Jaerin's house. How he would help her with what clothing to wear, what makeup to do and what hairstyle would complete her look. Baekhyun never told her that he never admire his work with her. What he truly admired was Jaerin's natural beauty.

 

Chanyeol would remember the times where he asked Jaerin so many favors and never received a 'No' from her. He always wanted to repay her so he would plan out stupid events for her to enjoy. All those events that happened in a year was for her. Cause he knew deep inside, if it wasn't for Jaerin, he wouldn't really plan out events like that.

 

Xiumin would remember how he would eat steamed buns with her.  How she would stuff her cheeks with the buns and would look like a bunny with her rosy cheeks.

 

Tao would remember how she cared for him and did not criticize him for the dark circles on his eyes. She was the only person he met that did not point it out. 

 

Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter