Chapter 5 - Sehun's tutor.

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you please tutor me?"

 

You were having a hard time to believe that Sehun was asking you to tutor him in Science. Science was the only language you were fond of because everything was fixed, you only needed to memorize a few formulas and it's as easy as that. You were still faced with Sehun and he was doing this puppy eyes on you.

 

"What's in it for me?" You raised an eyebrow.

 

"I'll buy you bubble tea!" Sehun grinned. 

 

You laughed and smiled at him. How could you resist this boy if he's begging you with his aegyo. You grabbed your books and started walking with him down the hallways. Again, you received your usual treatment of glares and hisses from the angered fan girls of Sehun. 

 

"Hey, you wanna know something?" You looked up at him.

 

"Ne?" Sehun looked back at you. 

 

"If eyes could kill, I'd probably be dead." You chuckled.

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that a few of the girls around school were giving you dirty looks. You watched him as he stepped in front of you and you watched him as his usual warm side vanished along with his smile. He was now weaking this pokerface and their was a tint of coldness in his eyes.

 

"If you try to mess with this girl, EXO will kill you." Sehun glared at them.

 

Only five seconds passed and everyone was gone. You waited for Sehun to face you and when he did, he went back to his old cheerful side. You sighed in relief that it was over, You hated to admit but Sehun was scary for a moment. 

 

"Anyway noona, are you free to tutor me this Saturday?" 

 

"Well of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter