Chapter 8 - Master Ridiculous

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

You just don't know how horrible it feels to tail behind that bastard.  He said this was only going to last for a week but damn. A day felt like a year. And just think about the things he akes me do. I had to do his homework. I have to fix his bedroom. Yes. I freaking go to EXO's dorm to clean up for that idiot and he makes me do his laundry...by hand. DO YOU EVEN THINK A GIRL WOULD BE COMFORTABLE WASHING AN 'S DIRTY UNDERWEAR? No! But I had no choice because of his stupid blackmail. How did I even ended up in it with him?

 

I was kicked out of my subconscious when I heard the grandfather clock. It said that it was eight in the evening, meaning I had to fix the idiot's room again. I sighed and went up to the second level to his self-proclaimed crib. If you thought that nobody can be a freaking rat in their room, Luhan would prove you wrong. His clothes were everywhere, his books scattered on the floor and his damned jun food wrappers. If only his peasants (as how he calls them) knew how he could be so messy.

 

I finished cleaning in about 30 minutes and I was heading towards the door when the knob clicked open. I never saw Luhan at all because he used to go home later than usual. There was something different with him today. though. His eyes were drowsy looking, his shoulders were slumped and his hair was messy. 

 

I didn't let my guard down. I knew he would have some hidden remark to insult me or some prank to embarrass myself but no. He just stared at me with those doll-like eyes. I hate to admit but although I hated his guts, his eyes did wonders to me that even I couldn't put into words. 

 

"What?" I finally asked. 

 

Then I watched him as he slowly closed his eyes and fell towards me. Thank God, I have the fastest reflexes and I was able to support him but it was hard to carry dead weight. I tried dragging him to his bed and luckily, I achieved. As I was placing him on his bed, I couldn't believe how there was this warm aura emitting from him. Could it be a fever? Maybe. I gently placed my hand against his forehead. He was burning hot. 

 

I quickly scanned through his drawers to check for any medicine but what do I expect from a wreckless like him? I had to go down around their dormitory just to find a medicine kit. I rushed back to his room and dropped the medicine kit next to him. I think it hit him because I heard him groan when I turned to the bathroom with a towel in my hand. I don't know why I was even taking care of this boy. I mean he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter