Chapter 13 - Lovely Deer

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day where Luhan promised to visit you. In all days, your grandmother chose to have a tea party with her friends. You were having mixed emotions of happiness and worry because you would be having the house only to yourself and Luhan. Then the doorbell rang and you rushed downstairs to open it. You took a glance of yourself in front of the mirror, making sure you looked presentable before opening the door. You held on to the doorknob before taking in a deep breath and opening it. Your eyes widened at the sight of Luhan. He was wearing a red polo with 3 of the buttons undone. His wore black jeans and silver shoes to complete the look.

 

"Why are you dressed like that?" You asked confused.

 

"I got back from a friend's party last night..." He looked at you and rubbed his eyes.

 

"You know...We can do this some other time if you're tired."

 

Luhan quickly straightened his back and stopped rubbing his dark circles. He smiled sweetly at you and he shook his head. You knew you were blushing, because unconsciouly, you wanted him to insist on staying. You gestured him to come in and he slowly walked inside your house. 

 

"Where's your grandmother?" He looked at you.

 

"She's out for a tea party with her friends." 

 

"And the maids?" 

 

"Day off." 

 

Luhan's face lit up as if everything you said was music to his ears. He sat down on the couch and crossed his legs in a manly way. He leaned back against the huge green pillows on the couch and smirked.

 

"So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter