Chapter 24 - Neverland

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin took the backseat with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kris was at the driver's seat and Suho was on the seat besides him. The boys were all chattering about the booths they set up for the event and the programs that were planned for tonight. Jaerin glanced down on her phone. She wasn't receiving calls nor messages from Luhan which saddened her. Baekhyun smiled sweetly at her and took her phone away. 


"Ya. Give it back." Jaerin pouted.

 

"Jaerin-ssi, tonight we're here to enjoy. I know you miss him but think about how sad your partner would be if he saw you upset. You'll bring him down!" Baekhyun clicked his tongue.

 

Jaerin knew that he had a point. She thought of her partner, Sehun. He had been nothing but a good friend ever since the beginning. He was the person who earned Jaerin's trust easily and has not done anything to break it. She smiled at the thought then glanced at Baekhyun, giving him a small nod.

 

"Now..tell me, do you have an idea about what Sehun dressed up as?" Chanyeol poked her cheeks.

 

"Will you tell me if I asked?" Jaerin smiled at him.

 

"Of course not. He told us to not tell and he really seemed to add in effort for his costume." Chanyeol grinned brightly.

 

"...Oh." Jaerin looked down at her own outfit, thinking if it was enough and she heard Baekhyun scoff.

 

"Don't you dare underestimate my masterpiece." Baekhyun glared at you.

 

"I'm not! I'm not!" Jaerin shook her head fast. 

 

The car fell into an awkward silence. Jaerin decided to decipher the clothing of the other three. Chanyeol was wearing a penguin costume. As silly as it seemed to her, she still found him adorable in such outfit, plus that height and that deep husky voice.  She glanced at Kris and he was wearing a prince costume. He had a crown on as well and he looked as charming as anybody could imagine. Suho on the other hand was very questionable to her.He was dressed up as little red hiding hood but in boy form. She can't help but chuckle at them and started to think about how Sehun would look like. 

 

Would he be as weird as his hyungs? 

 

Jaerin leaned down on the seat and started thinking about Luhan again. She just can't get him out of her  thoughts.  She sighed and shook her head. Her mind was set on enjoying tonight despite hating halloween.  The latter soon arrived at the school and Kris parked the car at a reserved spot with Chanyeol's name on it. 

 

"Here we are. Are you ready?"  Baekhyun opened the door.

 

"Ready." Jaerin took in a deep breath. 

 

As she went out of he car, she quickly looked around and she smiled at the failure of her expectations. It wasn't at all terrifying. There were orange and red lanterns hanging from the high areas and the stars also contributed to brightening up the place. As they walked deeper in the forest, Jaerin's excitement grew at the booths which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter