Chapter 16 - Change of Plans

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

Warning. Dramatic Chapter.  You guys might cry or might hate me. Either way, MEHEHEHE.

Lately, you haven't been seeing Luhan. He told you about how he joined the school's football team and how he had been taking up extra curricular subjects to make up forr his pitiful grades. You too were busy for school projects and the school play. There was rare time to spend with Luhan and it was upsetting you. 

 

He wouldn't even answer your calls as often as he used to. He wouldn't visit anymore. It almost felt like the first day of class where Luhan made you feel like a complete stranger. You slumped down on the couch and your grandmother sat down besides you with a worried look. 

 

"Dear, why with the long face?"

 

"It's nothing, granny." You smiled weakly.

 

"Luhan hasn't been visiting lately..." 

 

Ouch.

 

"Are you two still together?" 

 

Double Ouch.

 

"I've seen him with a girl lately." 

 

Triple--- Wait. What?

 

"A g-girl?" You looked at her trying to keep yourself stable. 

 

"Ne... I don't think that boy was good for you, dear. He got over your breakup all too fast."

 

THE PAIN.

 

"Granny...we never broke up."

 

You stood up and your grandmother seemed to have regrets of telling you about it. You ran to your room and locked it so that no one would try to console you. You were having a hard time in letting it sink in. Your grandmother never lied to you, she'd always tell you the things she actually sees. Sadly, you weren't having hesitations of thinking badly about Luhan because you knew for a fact that this would happen sooner or later. You grabbed your phone and scanned through your contact list and dialed a number.

 

"We need to talk. Come to my house. Now. Don't tell anyoone about it. Leave secretly for all I care."  Then you hang up without getting the other person's reply.

 

After 10 minutes, there was a knock on your door. You sat up and v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter