Chapter 32 - Truth Hurts

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV 

You were waiting by the luggage carousel for your things while the other EXO members chatted about how they already missed Canada. You on the other hand were troubled with the thoughts of facing Sehun. After that little talk with Kris, you just became more confused. Despite being madly in love with Luhan, you still wondered how it would be like if you would stop this desperation from clinging on to him despite the many times you've gotten hurt in this relationship.

Your thought went in a deeper route. You thought of how your life would be if you had not met Luhan. If you did not stand up for yourself on the first day or if you did not volunteer yourself in being close and comfortable among the members of EXO. Would you have been more happier? Would you have lived more in peace? Were there regrets? You still did not know. This whole relationship you had with EXO and Luhan felt like an endless rollercoaster. It toys your emotions long enough before it lets you drop. 

It never felt that way with Sehun.

Yet. you cannot bring yourself to see Sehun in a different light. He was just a friend, maybe a best friend but you never imagined yourself in having something more than that. 

Everything got ed up when I met Luhan. 

You closed your eyes and sighed. 

Now he's asking me to forget a dear friend of mine..What to do... 

You felt someone poking your cheeks. You opened your eyes only to find Xiumin looking worriedly at you. "You seem off." He whispered.

"It's nothing." You replied, trying to display a smile to convince him that you were alright. 

"Are you sure?" Xiumin pouted.

"Yes, I am." You knew you were lying. 

As soon as everybody got their bags, you were fetched by your driver. The members insisted you to come with them but you rejected. Even Luhan seemed to be off. He wasn't holding your hand like usual, he wasn't hugging your waist suddenly and he wasn't even sparing you a glance. You knew at that instant that he was faithful to his words that he wanted you to only have him. He didn't want Sehun in the picture and that wasn't something you would want to happen.

"Mr. Kong, can you drive me off to the Oh Residence." You asked the old man and he nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter