Chapter 10 - Anything but Normal.

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were laying in your bed the whole night while staring blankly at the ceiling. Then the memory popped back again when Luhan leaned over to claim your lips as his but the firewors saved you from an embarrassing moment. You were still in your dress and your hair was not tangled and going out in all directions. 

 

Why would my greatest enemy try to kiss me?

 

 You cringed at the thought but deep inside you, there was this warm feeling and you were aware of it. Being bullied and annoyed by Luhan and him being away for quite a long time had you and your feelings juggled in a catastrophe. You grabbed your deer stuffed toy and hugged it tight.

 

Why did you have to fiddle with my feelings as well, you idiot!

 

♦⇔♦

 

Luhan's POV

I went back to the dormitory with a dazed expression. Why did I try to kiss her? I don't understand. I know I hate that girl's guts but why? Why can't my freaking heart slow it's freaking fast beating right now. If only I could go back home so my hyungs wouldn't bombard with questions about what happened. Oh god, please don't let them interrogate me when I get home.

 

Damn, I was so wrong.

 

They formed a circle around me as if they were gonna beat me up but all of the had this weird grins and it made me shiver. They pulled me to the couch and pushed me down swiftly that I felt my back sting a bit against the velvet red couch. Was it just me or was this the things girl when they have those silly sleepovers.

 

"So how was the dance?" Suho-hyung smiled.

 

"Did you like get to move on to second base with her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter