Chapter 22 - Wedding

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, alongside EXO sat on the couch as Baekhyun stood in the middle. He pursed his lips and waited for a response from everyone and started to play with his fingers when he the silence has exceeded over twenty minutes. He looked at Chanyeol as if hoping his best friend would be the first one to speak up.

 

"So...you want US to help out in your brother's wedding?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and then chuckled. "Count me in." 

 

"What is needed to be done though?" Chen smiled and stood up to wrap an arm over Baekhyun's shoulders.

 

"Well, I've planned a task for everyone...that is if everyone wants to take part..." Baekhyun smiled shyly.

 

"Of course! We're all friends here." Suho smiled sweetly at the younger boy.

 

"Well, I was hoping that Chanyeol, Lay, Chen and I can be the ones to provide the music. Minseok hyung, Kris hyung and Luhan hyung can help with my brother with preparing. Suho hyung and Kyungsoo can take charge with the catering. Tao, Sehun and Kai can search for our dates." He chuckled at the last task.

 

"So we're all walking down the aisle?"  Jongin blinked.

 

"Yes, since we are all helping, that makes us extra special, meaning we have to be honored." Baekhyun said in a sassy way which made the others laugh.

 

"How about Jaerin? What will she do?" Chanyeol said as he poked your cheeks lightly.

 

"Jaerin plays the most important role." Baekhyun sat besides you and held both of your hands in his. "Will you please take care of my soon to be sister in law?" Baekhyun grinned. 

 

You saw Luhan glaring at him which made you chuckle at the older boy's jealousy. You gripped on Baekhyun's hand and looked at him lovingly and he smirked in agreement of what you were trying to do. Luhan gripped on Tao's shirt as if he gesturing him to get his wushu stick out and Tao chuckled at Luhan's reaction.

 

"I would love to, Baek~" You smiled.

 

"Would you do me a favor and be my bride as well?" Baekhyun glanced at Luhan who was being held back by Kris and Chanyeol who from charging on Baekhyun.

 

"SHE. IS. MINE." Luhan growled.

 

"I know, I don't plan on stealing your princess, hyung." Baekhyun pecked your forehead.

 

All of a sudden, Luhan was chasing Baekhyun all around the mansion. You could hear Baekhyun call out for help and Chanyeol and Kris instantly came running to stop them from killing each other on the second floor. The rest of you laughed at Luhan's childish behavior. They went back to sitting besides you.

 

"So Jaerin...have you ever pictured yourself getting married to that brat?" Xiumin laughed.

 

"...I guess." You shrugged the thought off. 

 

"And how many kids do you imagine having with him?" Jongin said so frankly that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter