Chapter 6 - Study Party!

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking with Sehun towards EXO's so-called dormitory. You were still uncomfortable with the fact that you were going to a house filled with boys, and moreover, the boy you hated the most was there as well. 

 

Sehun lead you through tall gold gates. This was it. I cannot go back anymore. You sighed at the thought of having to deal with these boys everyday because you also had your own life as a student. You have never became so bothered until the day you met EX. They.were always asking things from you and you suddenly thought like they were using you. The only three people whomm you trusted in EXO was Suho, Sehun and Kyungsoo. 

 

Sehun slightly shook you to break your train of thought. You were following him thoughtlessly and ended up in their living room. It was nothing close to what you expected. You would imagine dirty hym clothes everywhere but it was a clean as your notebook for math.Sehun chuckled as he noticed you dazing over the place.

 

"Kyungsoo cleans up for our mess if that's what you're thinking."

 

"Ah, I see." You nodded.

 

You suddenly heard footsteps running down from the second level of the house. You looked up just as Sehun did the gesture. You saw Chen coming out with the other ten members. They all started rushing towards you which made you hide behind Sehun. The members stopped in one line, you saw Kris being disinterested with the whole situation.

 

"Jaerin is here! Let the party start!" Chanyeol cheered.

 

"What party?!"  

 

"Didn't Sehun tell you?"  Kai smirked at you playfully. 

 

"You told me we would study." You faced Sehun with a confused face.

 

"What subject did he tell you he was having trouble with?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

"Science." You shot a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter