Chapter 4 - Closer as Neighbors.

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

The week has passed and finally saturday came. I didn't think that being a first year student would be as tiring as this. It was just the first wee of school but we were already packed with homeworks and take home activities. I couldn't get enough rest because I always finish by 3 in the morning and have to wake up by 6'o clock. Today was finallty my rest day,

 

I woke up by 11 in the morning, only to find my grandmother and the maids to be fixing up something which smelled delicious. My breakfast, maybe? But when I was about to about to take out a spoonful of whatever she was cooking, she slapped my hand lightly.

 

"That's for the neighbors." She told me and smiled sweetly.

 

Neighbors? Since when did we have new neighbors? I sat on a chair besides the counter and continued to watch the fussing over. I don't really understand why granny was too excited for this then at that instant, she looked at me as if she read my mind.

 

"They're not ordinary neighbors... They're like a set of borders there. Mrs. Song, the landowner decided to set her house up as a dormitory for boys. She said it was good business." 

 

Then I remembered how my grandmother would always care for kids. It was her addicition. Whenever she sees someone a generation younger than she is, she will get overly caring and treat them like her children. Mrs. Song was right though. This was good business for her but I couldn't help thinking why she decided to turn it into a boy's dormitory and again your grandmother told you answers to your questions.

 

"Fine fine. It's a co-ed dorm but only residences of the subdivision can rent in it. And somehow, twelve boys were so willing to get a house to themselves."

 

"That's...kinda gay." I laughed at the thought.

 

Seriously, why on earth would twelve boys would live under the same roof Only dirty thoughts would fit that sentence right. I headed back to my room to get more sleep but somethingn wasn't letting me so I just decided to take a bath. I dressed up in a sea green summer dress that father sent for me. I hate skirts but I love dresses, those two are completely different!

 

♦⇔♦

You were now waiting for your grandmother inside the dining room for dinner when she went in and gestured you to freshen up. You were about to question her when she gave you this look which you didn't understand. 

 

"They're coming over, dear. Please, fix yourself a bit." Your grandmother smiled sweetly.

 

You went upstairs and obeyed your grandmother but you still didn't see the point on why she was ordering you to do it. You fixed your hair into a french braid and placed on powder and a neutral lip balm becauseyou had this weird sensitivity to cold. You heard the door open from the ground floor and hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter