Chapter 2 - What Else is New?

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were now inside a huge auditorium as the principal started welcoming the freshman batch of the year. You sat besides a girl who did nothing but make googly eyes at the boy beside her. If you had the chance, you would leave and find another seat but sadly, there was no other seat left.

 

Then you just thought of skipping the whole thing. You were walking down the empty hallways because the higher years were in their rooms having...well class. You got your phone out of your pocket and plugged in your earphones to your ears. You started to play Infinite's Destiny on your phone at maximum volume. You closed your eyes and just continued walking. 

 

You had no idea how long you walked, or to where you went but for some reason, you ended up at the small forest behind the school. You opened your eyes and took the earphones out of your ears and checked the area. 

 

"Where on earth am I?" You asked.

 

You continued to walk around trying to find a way back but it was no use. You knocked on your forehead regretting for leaving the general orientation for your batch. You sat under a tree and decided to give up.

 

"I guess, I'm gonna miss the first day of class." You told yourself in a genuine sigh.

 

"Oh no you won't." You heard a gentle voice said. 

 

You then looked around to where the voice was coming from and saw a boy about a few inches taller than you, with dark brown hair and extremely white skin. He seemed a little older than you though.

 

"W-who are you?" You croaked.

 

He chuckled at this reaction and smiled sweetly. He crouched down to your height and patted your head as gentle as the way he speaks. "Call me Joonmyeon."

 

♦⇔♦

You were now walking towards your homeroom class with this boy who was preferred to be called 'Suho'. He told you that he was the class representative of his section in junior year. You still felt slightly awkward but his genuine smiled and offered kindness was too irresistible to reject. He then stopped and gestured his head towards the door.

 

"This is you, Jaerin-ssi." He smiled warmly again.

 

"Thank you, sunbae." You bowed and he chuckled at you.

 

"If you get lost again, just give me a quick call."

 

He then started hiking off to his room when you realized something. I don't have your number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter