Chapter 28 - Intelligent Kris

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin received a call from Kris about their visit and she grunted. She didn't want to see the boys yet at the same time she does but thinking about what happened the other year made her annoyed. She was positive that she moved on but why is that stinging feeling in her chest sparking up again. She breathed heavily before she gave her answer to Kris.

 

"Sure." She said coldly.

 

"Don't worry, we won't bring Luhan along with us." Kris chuckled over the phone.

 

"So it's just the eleven of you, right?" Jaerin sighed in relief.

 

"Well...ten." Kris cleared his throat. "Sehun's having summer classes."

 

"Ah...I see. So I'll pick you guys up at the airport, okay?" 

 

"Sure, our flight is kinda like...an hour from now." Kris chuckled again.

 

Jaein's eye twitched. "So you guys were expecting that I would agree to this?" 

 

"Of course." Kris replied smoothly.

 

"Aish fine. Just call me when you're there." Then the call ended.

 

♦⇔♦

Kris' POV

We were all sitted on the waiting shed waiiting for Jaerin. Damn, that girl's taking so long. We've been here for two hours and the others kept complaining about how hungry they were. My house isn't that far from here but I'm sure that if I tell them to hit my crib first, they'd probably destroy that and I won't be able to control them again. That's one thing I like about Jaerin, she makes the other members behave in front of her. 

 

Minutes later, a long limousine stopped in front of us and the door opened to show a young girl with long, red , wavy hair wearing a black skirt and a white polo. She was wearing red heels and a black blazer. She looked very professional but her face showed how young she was. Her body was just...y. I'll say that I'd tap that but I won't tap Park Jaerin.

 

As her eyes stopped on us, she waved happily. I glanced at the others and saw their mouths agaped. MSeems like they were more surprise than I was. But seriously, seeing Jaerin like this made me question why I didn't predict that her old cute self will turn into the y woman standing in front us. Damn.Just...damn. 

 

"Jaeriiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" Baekhyun ran towards her and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

 

Despite the heels, Baekhyun was still taller than Jaerin. I just sat there watching Baekhyun twirling Jaerin around which made her giggle. 

 

"I hate you! Now I can't give you makeovers seeing you don't need my help anymore." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"Aigoo...you can still style me up, Baek~" Jaerin pinched his cheeks.

 

Baekhyun was right though, what was left to do with Jaerin if she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter