Chapter 31 - Him

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin, alongside the members of EXO and of course, her boyfriend Luhan were on the plane back to Seoul. Summer just ended and all of you were actually excited to spend the last year of high school together. Kris got the seat that was next to yours and rejected Luhan's plead of having his ticket exchanged for his.

"So...what did you tell him?" Kris glanced at her after explaining what Luhan asked from Jaerin.

"I gave him his first favor but the second one...I'm not so sure." Jaerin shrugged.  

"Tell me, what is Sehun to you?" Kris crossed his arms.

"Well, he's my best friend." Jaerin smiled.

"And?"

"And what?" Jaerin blinked.

"Just a best friend?" Kris chuckled. "That's the point, then why not do Luhan's request for you to stay away?"

"It's because Sehun was there for me...when no one else was."

"So..you're telling me that Sehun holds a space there." He pointed towards her chest.

Jaerin nodded.

"Then again, what does Luhan play in your heart?"

"Kris." Jaerin frowned at him. "He's my boyfriend, of course he plays that role in my heart."

"Say it then."

"Say what?" Jaerin was getting annoyed and confused with the taller boy.

"The role he plays." 

"B-boyfriend." Jaerin gulped.

"I see now." Kris looked out the window. "Jaerin, you still have trust issues with Luhan, don't you? Despite him telling you the whole situation? A part of your heart tried to erase him and the pain you used to experience but here you are now, trying to re-love him. The pain can't be easily washed away, can it?" 

Jaerin hated to admit that Kris was making sense but she refused that assumption that she wasn't trusting Luhan enough. Kris looked back at her and sighed. He shifted to the left to get a better view of Jaerin.

"I honestly wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter