Chapter 3 - Defying King Luhan.

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

 

After that incident, I've been receiving hatred from not only Luhan but from the rest of his female and male fans. Yep. You heard me right. MALE fans .I would end up getting hate messages on sticky notes which were stucked to my locker now on a daily basis. I was too numb to care and the messages were not as scary when I was in my public school.

 

We'll take your shoes and throw them in mud. We'll dye your shirt orange. Blah blah blah.

 

Look, I'm notthat girly so why would I care on how much they try to destroy my clothes. I don't need to put on branded clothes like them to fit in with the status quo.

 

I was still having problems on how to socialize so I did not bother at all since, I'll either probably get ignored or probably get killed. I understand that Luhan was like a kingka here and he'll probably have all the girls and boys begging to his feet because he was the principal's son. up losers. 

 

♦⇔♦

You twirled the tasteless spaghetti around with your silver fork as you stared outside the window as if you waited for something good to happen. You felt a cold chill down your spine which usually signalled that you were being watched. You looked around and saw a table which consisted of twelve boys who were staring at you. A familiar face that automatically caught your attention was Suho.

 

He smiled the usual warm smile he had on and waved happily at you.  The rest of the members stared at him like he was some kind of oddball for doing so. He told the boys something and he quicly walked towards you. 

 

"Hey Jaerin! I want to introduce you to some people!" He grabbed your wrist gently  and started pulling you towards the table.

 

Once again, you caught the attention of the students which made you  little bit embarrassed because as much as possible, you wanted not to be a part of anything that involved this group, despit of  Suho being there, you hated the fact that the was their with them. Luhan didn't even spare a glance at you when Suho introduced you to them and vice versa.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter