Chapter 30 - The Decision

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin and Luhan decided to have this day only for themselves. Luhan asked help from Kris to have the other members distracted for the day so he could have some alone time with his girlfriend. 

 

Luhan and Jaerin were laying down on their bed. Jaerin was staring at Luhan lovingly as she caressed his cheeks. Luhan on the other hand, had his arms s around the smaller girl's waist. Giggles came out from both of them.

 

"You don't know how much I missed you." Jaerin chuckled.

 

"What about me? You left me after I got back from China." Luhan pouted cutely.

 

"Serves you right." Jaerin punched his arms lightly. 

 

Luhan scoffed and pulled her close to his chest. Jaerin bit his arm because Luhan was eliminating any source of oxygen for her. An idea popped in his head and he smirked. 

 

"Are you having problems breathing, baby?" He laughed.

 

Jaerin nodded as she still tried to push him away.

 

"Then, I'll give you air." He started poking Jaerin's making her laugh a lot before Luhan stole a kiss from her. 

 

"There. CPR." He winked ertedly at her.

 

"YA BYUNTAE!" Jaerin rubbed her lips wiith the back of her palm.

 

"Mwo? A boyfriend can't kiss his girlfriend? What has the world come to?" Luhan said rather dramatically.

 

"You're still the jerk I met before." Jaerin laughed softly.

 

"And you're an idiot for falling in love with this jerk." He stared at her lovingly. "Jaerin..."

 

"Hmm...?"

 

"Do you still remember my promise?" 

 

"What promise?" Jaerin blinked cluelessly.

 

"That after high school...we'll officially get engaged and marry after college." He cupped her cheeks. "I won't break that promise." He smiled shyly.

 

"You're being a cheeseball again, Lu." Jaerin laughed.

 

"As long as I'm your cheeseball then I'm not gonna be ashamed of it!" Luhan laughed as well.

 

"But...Luhan...How about...China?" She frowned at the thought that he had to leave again.

 

"Well...can't you live with me there?" Luhan pinched her nose. "Let's live in China in our own little house." He grinned.

 

"Just as two?" Jaerin chuckled.

 

"And of course, our twenty kids." Luhan stuck his tongue out.

 

"YA!" Jaerin kicked his knee.

 

"Ow! Why do you keep beating me up?" Luhan pouted.

 

"Cause you keep saying nonsense." Jaerin rolled her eyes.

 

"But I honestly want twenty kids. Yaaaaaaa." Luhan held on to her arms and snuggled on her chest. "But then again, I'm selfish and want you to only take care of me." Luhan smiled in content.

 

"How do you expect to be a father with that thinking?"  Jaerin chuckled softly and her fingers through his hair. 

 

"Jaerin, I'm bored. Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter