Chapter 23 - Cinderella

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

It was finally the most hated time of the year for Jaerin.  She walked on the hallways of her school which were filled with cotton cobwebds, jack-o-lantern stickers stuck to the lockers and orange and black crept papers hanging from the ceiling.  Jaerin sighed and continued walking until she reached her classroom. It wasn't because she was a killjoy or anything, but she hated being scared, she felt defenseless when she was and usually she would break down and cry. That was one thing nobody knew about her and she never planned on telling anyone about it. 

 

The class rushed out before Jaerin could even enter the room. She scanned each of their faces and they all seemed to be thrilled about something. She raised an eyebrow in confusion when Sehun quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the gymnasium. She just followed him and whispered in a cold voice.

 

"What's happening?" 

 

"You know how Chanyeol hyung likes having activites for the student body, right?" Sehun grinned.

 

"Another One?"  Jaerin sighed.

 

"Don't deny that you don't appreciate his efforts. The last activity he held made you and Lulu hyung realize your feelings for each other, right?" Sehun smiled sweetly but Jaerin sensed something different about the way he said it.

 

"I guess....Where is he anyway?" Jaerin looked around to catch sight of the raspberry headed boy. 

 

"Hyung went back to his house yesterday, he said his parents called for him."  Sehun shrugged.

 

"Ah, I see." 

 

The crowded were now all seated on the bleachers and they all mumbled about the surprise event that Chanyeol has set up. Jaerin sat besides Tao who was sleeping on Baekhyun's shoulder. Sehun chuckled at them and smiled as he saw you grimaced at Tao's river of saliva. 

 

"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODEEEH!" Chanyeol greeted the students.

 

Some would say that it was quite impossible to be always happy but Chanyeol was always the exception. His baby-like face and his deep, husky voice caught the attention of most female students and it both satisfaction to the derp. He was aiming for being the next school president and nobody tried to stood in his way because if that ever happened, the school would never have a day of dullness. The female girls started to fix their uniforms when Chanyeol moved towards the center of the stage which made Jaerin roll her eyes.

 

"Hey, you were once like that with Luhan hyung." Sehun nudged Jaerin and she shook her head.

 

"I love him yes but I wouldn't  go gaga for him."

 

"Yeah right." Baekhyun smirked. "Then you two shouldn't have made out right before the reception, right?" 

 

Jaerin'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter