Chapter 33 - Goodbye

My bothersome life with Lu Han
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Sad sad sad chapter.

AUTHOR'S POV

You were laying down on your bed where thoughts of what had recently happened all came back to you. You didn't have Sehun anymore and were you about to lose Luhan as well? 

Moving here was the worst decision I've ever made, I wasn't experiencing the riches my grandmother could offer but in exchange, I've lost myself in the process. 

Luhan had been calling you all day and flooding you with messages but you did not want to deal with him at the moment. You felt like crying your eyes out but at the same time, you were tired from thinking about everyone. 

Why did it had to take Kris to knock some sense in me?

In the middle of you thoughts, you heard a knock on your door. You dashed towards the entrance and opened the door to see Luhan. He gave off a different aura. It was his usual loving aura but there was a mix of sadness with it. He scanned through your face and saw that you were different as well. He gently cupped your face and leaned in to plant a kiss on your forehead. 

"What's wrong..?" Jaerin whispered.

"We need to talk." Luhan sighed heavily. 

Luckily, your grandmother was away for a week so you had the house to yourself. You led him to your room and had him sit on the bed while you sat on the chair that was positioned in front of your desk. Luhan stared down on his hands and bit his lip. He seemed anxious at the same time pained from the thoughts that were piling up in his head.

"So...how was your day..?" Luhan smiled weakly.

"It was okay.." You lied.

"So..." Luhan cleared his throat. "My parents know about us now and..." 

"And?"

"They're disagreeing with the idea of me being with a Korean girl." He frowned. "They're racist." Luhan mumbled.

"So you're breaking up with me?" Jaerin stared at him blankly.

"They...told me...I had to.. but I don't want to." Luhan looked down on his hands. 

"Luhan." you walked towards him. "We both knew it would end, right?" you sighed. 

Luhan was taken aback by what you just told him. "I thought we were going to fight for this." Luhan looked at you, hurt visible in his eyes. 

"Luhan...I.. I don't wanna be a part of your life anymore..." You tried but failed to hold in the tears that you were holding in. 

"You're lying." Luhan pulled you against his chest and shook his head. "We can work this out. Just me and you." Luhan tightened his hug. 

"I can't... We can't. Everything was against this forsaken relatiionship!" You pushed him away.

"Jaehwa..." Luhan tried to reach out to you but you shook your head and that made him place his hand down.

"I lost my best friend because of you, I lost my sanity because of you, I lost myself..because of you... Luhan, we kept breaking apart, shouldn't that be the basis already?" You screamed.

"So it's still about Sehun? Sehun this, Sehun that. WHY WAS HE ALWAYS THE BASIS OF HOW I TREAT YOU AS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Luhan glared at you, he was still upset knowing that you chose to defend Sehun while you easily wanted to let him go. 

"He was there---"

"Oh shut up with that crap. I wanted to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter