Black

Black and Blue

Akashville has no internet cafe. i persuaded my sweet lil bro to lend me his computer to post this. kekeke. thank you, paw.  i'm glad you are home and in good mood to be bullied by your sister. hve blissful weekend, everyone ^^

 

      “You always let me be the last to know!”

      “Ouch, Mongji. I’m sorry. Ouch!”

      “Don’t hit my husband!”

      “Back off, you lamp pole! It’s my thing with the dolphin. Stay back!!”

Junsu is right. Song ji hyo is unbeatable. Changmin can’t beat her because he doesn’t hit woman though the said girl is smacking and whacking his husband. He just covers Junsu with his body but Ji hyo pushes him away from Junsu and continues flicking his husband with hand movements. Junsu takes the hits happily. Ji hyo comes to the inn and marches straight to their small room to punish her long long related cousin.

      “I told you to at least tell me how you are doing! I have to pick up cheek from your ex boss to know what happened.”

      “Ma’am! Please stop! I’m not hitting women but I can make exception for today if you keep on beating my husband!”

Ji hyo turns around with both hands on her hip.

      “Who do you think you are, ruler? Just because you marry this stubborn rock headed dolphin doesn’t mean you can interrupt us.” She snaps. “Junsu is way better opponent in any fight than you, you know! He’s just playing weak in front of you!”

      “No, Mong Ji!” Junsu has caught Ji hyo’s arm faster than the woman’s intended movement on to Changmin.

      “See what I mean?” Ji hyo grins at a gaping Changmin. “He’s still fast. Damn!”

Junsu murmurs a protest to his aunt. The woman just giggles as she lands herself on the floor, sitting in the small room.

      “Jiro sent most of your belonging to my address.” Ji hyo starts when they all are sitting comfortably. Changmin sits too close to Junsu, leaning like a too spoiled child. Ji hyo rolls her eyes but lets it be. Well, newlywed.

      “How did he find your address?”

      “Does this place defunct your brain or what? He’s the heir of Wangs’ industry, dolph. Information is just a matter of kids play for him. Of course he knew after one finger snap.” Ji hyo scowls. “Thanks to him I have to look for you because your luggages are taking so much space in my house!”

      “I don’t have that many.” Junsu frowns.

      “Huh? Five boxes of shipped goods are not many? Your brain dead or what?” Ji hyo kicks Junsu’s knee. “But I suppose you find bigger room. This one won’t do. One box will stuff this square up and you’ll find no sleeping ground.

      “Eh?”

When Changmin is granted one free day from his chores two days later, they go to Ji Hyo’s house by bus (four hours from EdgeBank. Their money is all spent for buying return ticket. Changmin’s salary working as helper is not much) and Junsu can’t brush off a slight nagging whisper that Jiro gave him a lot of gifts again. He is right. Changmin unboxes two of the five heavy big ones and finds countless items he doesn’t know for what or how to use. In turns out that one of the opened boxes contain a bank account with a sum of money, a roll of purchasing items (house and car), latest phone with paid bill for a year, piles of clothes and stuff. The other opened box in which Changmin doesn’t get how to and what for is storing parts of build-it-yourself cabinet, drawer and closet-like. No wonder it’s heavy. The material used is a mix between synthetic steel and finest plastic.

      “He sold your house and car. Mark was gloomy. Your step family has to occupy a small flat like they used to rent before you got engaged to Jiro.” Ji hyo explains. “I bet the money in the saving is the cost of sold house and car.”

      “Why did he sell it?” Junsu scratches his head.

      “He has many houses already.” Ji hyo shrugs. “He bought it on your name so he thought it’s just fair to sell it when you’re not engaged to him anymore.”

      “I got that part.” Junsu takes a glance to silent Changmin. “But why gave the money to me?”

      “He doesn’t like Mark and the daughters. I guess you didn’t know that Lawrence girls tried to flirt shamelessly with Jiro when you’re not around.”

      “um.. Mom?”

      “Your mom had the conscience to leave hospital on her own account right after Jiro came home from Alastair.”

      “The bill?”

      “Already paid and covered. No need to worry. Jiro personally came meeting your mom and talked to her. I don’t know what they talked about but Jiro sold your house and car soon after that.”

      “The Wangs?”

      “I gotta say that you are so lucky Jiro is the heir. The Wangs did something.” Ji hyo moves his chin to Changmin’s direction. “But Jiro stopped them as soon as he knew. He’s a real good man, dolph.”

Changmin coughs.

      “He’s good, indeed.” Ji hyo raises her voice. “Too bad you have loved someone else otherwise I’ll glue you to Jiro.”

      “You didn’t say that when I was in Taiwan.” Junsu sticks his tongue out. “You said Changmin was wasting his time waiting for me.”

      “I didn’t know that Jiro was that good to you.”

Changmin coughs louder. Ji hyo winks at Junsu before leaving them alone.

 Changmin doesn’t say it out loud but his facial expressions are enough for Junsu to know that Changmin is offended. Ji Hyo lends one of her big back pack she usually uses for travelling to Junsu to carry the necessary goods. Changmin’s bag is too old and worn out for storing and carrying the needed stuff. Junsu refuses silently. He doesn’t want to offend his husband more than it’s already has. Ji hyo insists. Junsu reluctantly takes the shoved onto his hand bag and stands unmoved in the room. He really can’t take anything with him except his old clothes. Changmin has been avoiding Junsu’s eyes since they opened the two boxes.

      “Don’t be stupid.” Ji hyo feels like banging those two heads together to plant some sense into them. “Jiro sent your trashes here for good reasons. Don’t hurt him more by returning his hearty intention of congratulating on your wedding.”

Changmin looks away.

      “We don’t have space to..

      “Aish you morons! I don’t mind you leave them here till you find better corner, alright?”

Junsu approaches the silent Changmin, tugging on the tip of Changmin’s sleeve. His clear tad pole eyes tell Changmin the concerns and where his heart resides.

      “Pick for me, husband.” He pleads. “Please.”

Ji hyo snorts and leaves them alone again. She doesn’t show her figure up till both men appear in her living room.

When they are back to the inn, the owner asks them to leave. Some people came today and threaten the owner if Changmin and Junsu are allowed to stay there any longer; they would tear the inn down flat on the ground. Junsu pulls Changmin gently to clean up their belonging, thank the owner and also apologizing for the disturbance. The owner says he really doesn’t mind with them. He likes them but his inn is old and has not many visitors. He can’t risk the only survival source he has for his family and the other few employees. They bid good bye and head to bus station.

      “Where next?” Changmin sighs. He has no idea where to go. It’s clearly Cho Kyuhyun’s hurt ego after Changmin embarrassed the young tycoon last week by telling him to leave in disgrace.

      “How about FortBax? I haven’t visited my grandparents’ tombs since I came to GreyFair.”

      “Alright. But we don’t have money left to buy bus ticket.”

      “We have.”

Changmin gives Junsu a look.

      “Can I use it?”

Changmin looks away. He hates this. Jiro takes care of Junsu better than him.

      “Min.” Junsu cups Changmin’s chin. “I don’t want to use it either. Not when it makes you angry. You know your anger is my weakness.”

      “It’s your money.” Changmin clenches his teeth.

Junsu kisses Changmin’s cheek gently.

      “We can walk.” He smiles. “Your upset heart is not worth a number of money, hero.”

      “It’s far.” Changmin bites his lips. Why can’t he be as reliable as Jiro? Why can’t he treat Junsu better?

      “Not as far as six years I made you waiting for me.”

Changmin breathes in resignation.

      “Just use it. I can’t risk any nose bleed.”

      “Are you sure it’s okay?”

      “I’ll make more money than him.” Changmin announces grimly.

      “No.” Junsu shakes his head, refusing. “Don’t. I love what we are now. Money comes and goes, husband.”

      “Money separated my parents. If only they had had enough money, they wouldn’t have left me alone.”

      “Does money make us fall in love to each other?”

Changmin sighs. Why does Junsu have to be always right?

      “If it does, you’d be with that handsome man coming to us last week and I would be with someone else.”

      “You think Kyuhyun is handsome?” Changmin’s one eyebrow quirked.

      “Not as handsome as you.”

      “Better be that.” Changmin grunts. “Let’s go before it’s getting later. There’s a cash machine nearby.”

--------------------------------

 

Junsu sends a letter to Jiro. A manual handwritten letter and mailed to nearby post office. The stamps cost his one week salary working as a store assistant (again) and he doesn’t tell Changmin about it. He just obliges to write at least one thank you letter to his ex fiancé who’s been supporting him and Changmin despite the crushing heart damage Junsu has done to Jiro. He calls Jonghyun too while he’s in the post office as the pay phone is sited under one roof with the mail service.

      “You finally call.” Jonghyun speaks in between the noisy screech around him. “I heard about that Cho finding your two whereabouts but he refused telling any of us. Our detective Park didn’t even manage to pull words from him. He uses his status to silence anyone around him. How is that bast.. oops.. I mean, how is Changmin?”

      “That’s why I call.” Junsu bites his lower lip, breathing for self assurance. “Do you know where I can reach Mr. Shim?”

      “Is there anything wrong?”

      “No. Nothing is wrong.” Junsu huffs. “I assume Changmin needs to hear from his father and his friends like you, Jonghyun. He’s been away from GreyFair for five months.”

      “Where are you? Lawyer Lee also needs to talk to you. President Jaejoong calls me almost everyday in case Changmin calls. Can you call his store?”

 

Changmin lies on the bed-floor (his term for folded blankets to serve as mattress) in restless. Junsu should have been home by now. It’s already ten minutes past five. He misses his man already. Working as helper for the farmers is more tiring than washing dishes in the traditional inn. Here, he helps farmers carrying or sending the crops from the farm field to local market. Sometimes he goes home very late for sending big amount of local crops to neighbor markets or some semi modern stores outside ShadeCut, their staying place now. Junsu defies Changmin’s stern rule of not working till he gains some weight back. He works as store assistant in one of three local grocery stores. He promises Changmin he will be always home before Changmin. The store opens at eight in the morning and closes at five. Changmin allows Junsu to work there after Junsu explains it’s the nearest store, only seven minutes walking from their rented room. It’s hard to do at first. Changmin can’t bear the thought of not seeing Junsu when he’s home or the image of Junsu with nose bleed after long working day. So far, Junsu keeps his promise to be home before Changmin but today…

      “Min?”

Changmin slowly bats his eyelids open. Junsu places the paper bags he brings on the floor. They don’t have table or chair.

      “I bring ramen and scones.” Junsu smiles as he approaches the lying Changmin. He lays his palm on Changmin’s forehead. “Your temperature is still up. Ramen or soup?” He caresses the hair.

Changmin shakes his head slowly.

      “The scones are warm.” Junsu smiles at the sulking husband. “I’ll get water first.” He moves to get glasses for both of them. Changmin catches Junsu’s hand before the man scoots further from him.

      “You are late.” He says bitterly.

      “The scones.” Junsu reasons, half lying. “You ate so little when you are sick. I have to get something sweet for your angry appetite, hero.”

      “You’re late.”

Junsu moves back to Changmin’s side and bends his body, landing a gentle kiss on Changmin’s nose.

      “Sorry.” he murmurs. “I’ll get water for us, okay? Have the scones while it’s hot and fresh.” He pecks Changmin’s head before leaving the room. Their rented room is the smallest space they’ve ever occupied so far. It’s the only room available when they came to ShadeCut. There’re very few rented rooms in this small outskirt district since most of the residents are farmers. Visitors are rare and most of which are the relatives of the citizen so rented room is something out of the question for the small region. Junsu returns three minutes later with two glasses of water. Changmin is not lying on the bed floor anymore. He has sat and leaned on the room’s wall. He’s been having fever for two days. Junsu forbids him going to work and he complies at the second day. Today.

      “You haven’t washed your hands.” Junsu swats away Changmin’s reaching hand to the glass. “Just sit comfortably and eat this.” He starts feeding the feverish husband. Junsu brings only three pieces of scones and feeds it all to Changmin. He glares when Changmin protests why Junsu doesn’t eat with him. Changmin knows Junsu can be seriously scary when he intends to so he shuts his complaints and obeys. After all, Junsu is tending him so nice and warmly. There’s no way he could complain to it.

      “Better?” Junsu asks as he offers the second glass to Changmin.

Changmin nods slowly. It’s not the scones and the water, honestly. It’s Junsu.

      “Ramen or soup for dinner tonight? you have to take your pills, remember?”

Changmin pouts. This side of Junsu never changes. Kicking him for meal time and buying new things for Changmin.

Junsu kisses the pouting lips in a quick light peck.

      “I’m not nineteen anymore, Junsu.” the protest comes back.

      “Forever nineteen for me.”

      “Just because you are three years older doesn’t mean you can baby me all the time. I’m taller, you know.”

      “And way more handsome.” Junsu buries the useless protest with another kiss. “I’ll warm water for your bath. If your fever insists to stay, Iet’s go to clinic again.”

      “We’ve been there just this morning.” Changmin back hugs the husband. “The fever will run away by tonight, I promise.”

      “Did you make a deal with your fever or what?” Junsu tightens the circling hands on his stomach. Their heartbeats kick in sync. It’s the best cure for all exhaustion from hard work.

      “Hmmm…” Changmin rests his head on Junsu’s right shoulder. “Ramen sounds good.” He mumbles, inhaling Junsu’s body scent. “It’s just fever, Junsu. One day rest is more than enough.”

      “We never know.” Junsu sighs. “I don’t wanna risk a thing with you, hero.”

      “Me neither.”

      “Silly.”

      “Miss you.”

      “Just fifteen minutes late.” Junsu caresses Changmin’s locking hands on his stomach.

      “Add six years to it.”

      “….”

 

Later at night, when both of them cuddle to each other (Changmin’s fever indeed is reduced after two bowls of hot steamy ramen) and sleep sings its charm upon the couple, Junsu can’t help feeling guilty. Cho Kyuhyun was and is bluntly right about him corrupting Changmin’s bright future. Changmin had a house, had a promising job in Andromeda, had the world’s doors waiting to be opened by his hands and had (hopefully has) a right person like Cho Kyuhyun before he married this long legs owner. These five months spent closely together with Changmin bring Junsu back to his ground as no one. Who is he again? He’s nothing but another common employee from low economy class. He lost his one chance to graduate his three year diploma. He had lost his mother long ago when he caused Junho’s death. He had hurt Jiro’s feeling by marrying Changmin and by doing so; he also erased opportunities sprinkled in Changmin’s promising career. Look where Changmin is now. Curled to him, legs folded because of grudgingly space lacking, callused hands from hard labor work during these five months married to Junsu, no decent roof and space to stretch his wasted from work body and he’s far away from his close people. Is this what Junsu thinks of love? Certainly not. Their love and sudden marriage bring nothing but grey door of tomorrow. Changmin loses everything he has in GreyFair. He’s indirectly expelled from the state he’s been living and shining and thrown to a nowhere like ShadeCut. All thanks to Junsu. Selfish greedy Junsu who once again, abusing Changmin’s love for his own benefit like exactly what he did years ago when he made love to Changmin before he flew to Swiss. Their room now is far from decent living space. It’s worse than the previous one. He must do something about it. He’s been persuading Changmin to go back to GreyFair and his call to Jonghyun today hit his common sense that it’s likely hard to be done if Changmin is still married to him. Love can’t buy living cost. It’s true. He’s been watching how Changmin struggling for their everyday life, dirtying his hands for a small room and decent meal. While Junsu?

Should he?

      “Junsu?”

Junsu’s off guard awareness jumps at the tentative uncertain touch over his cheek. He turns his head and meets Changmin’s piercing eyes looking at him sharply. Staring.

      “You can’t lie well, can you?” Changmin’s close breathing sends warm air on Junsu’s skin.

      “Eh?”

      “I don’t know what keeps you awake. I’m better now. The fever will be gone in the morning so it must be something else.”

      “Go back to sleep, hero.” Junsu forces a smile. It’s a habit he’s been developing since Jiro barging in his life. Smiling effortlessly in calm, genuine and composed assurance.

      “You know I don’t sleep that well.” Changmin still stares hard. “Someone chose to leave me when I slept soundly. I learned not to let sleep takes over me fully in case that someone decides to repeat history.”

It aches Junsu’s inside sharper than cutting blade. Junho was right. None could be close to Junsu without heartache. It’s the line Junsu always remembers. In this world, there’s none who can make you happy but me, Susu. We were born for each other. I told you over and over but you are so stubborn. If there’s anyone trying to come between us, that one will suffer. Severely. I’ll make sure of that.

      “Junsu…” Changmin calls softly. “What are you thinking? I’m old enough to deal with anything. Please.”

      “History repeats?” Junsu’s mild answer alerts Changmin at once.

      “I cut the history cycle.” Changmin reaches Junsu’s hand. It’s cold. What’s going on? “History can be changed. I wrote a mountain of essays in high school about it. Andromeda used literature that involved history too. Meh.”

Junsu’s fingers curl to Changmin’s squeezing hand. Something is definitely bothering Junsu. Changmin drops all the remnant sleepiness and scoots closer closing the almost no space between them.

      “Care to tell me?” He whispers, using his best low tone that usually grants what he wants from Junsu.

      “Let’s go back to Greyfair.”

      “uhm.. why?”

      “You left your home because of me, Min. We can’t run away forever.”

      “My home? I stayed in GreyFair because I was waiting for you. I don’t have particular spot to be called home.”

      “Your job and…

      “It’s all just camouflage to keep me sane. I don’t really need them, Junsu.”

      “Let’s go back to the place you shine best, hero.” Junsu shuts his eyes. “We live for every reason God grants us. Not only love.”

      “With you?” Changmin’s fierce stare draws hole on Junsu’s skull. “I am not going back without you.”

      “Yes. Let’s fix things together.”

 

Changmin locks their room door when he leaves this morning. Junsu is still inside the room, changing up for work. He locks the door because he has to solve this without Junsu stepping in. First, the store where Junsu works. Confirmed. Junsu left work two hours earlier than his usual work time. it means his husband left store going somewhere at three pm. He goes to the scone hut. The seller said Junsu came there around five. He asks around to anyone in case anyone saw where Junsu headed after work yesterday and his answer greets him before eleven a.m. Changmin is about to go back to their rented room to unlock the door. One of the lady helpers told him she met Junsu on his way back from post office on foot. It means Junsu walked to and fro the post office either to mail a letter (changmin doubts it} or to call someone. He chooses the latter excuse. Changmin politely informs the farmers requesting for his service delivering today’s farm crops that he isn't available for any work that day. He plans to go home soon and solve the uneasiness between them. He is four steps ahead from pineapple drop spot heading to his rented room when he hears a familiar voice shouting his name loudly.

      “CHANGMIN!!”

 

The click sound of unlocked door fills the silence in the room. Changmin storms in the rented room with two screeching endlessly Jonghyun and detective Park Yoochun. If Junsu is angry for being locked (again), he doesn’t show it. He smiles at the new commotion attacking the small room. He stands up from his seat on the floor and greets the two guests warmly.

      “You should at least drop some news once in a while.” Jonghyun smacks his friend’s back head. “There are so many things going on and we can’t tell you a dust about it, idiot.”

      “Hello, Junsu. You look.. better.” Yoochun clears his throat. Junsu looks worse than Yoochun tries to remember. Yunho told him that Junsu was thin and nearly skinny when the social advisor (Ex) met Junsu in the wedding dinner celebration. Yoochun doesn’t expect to meet someone this thin. Junsu’s smile is the same. Polite and composed.

      “You told me to take Junsu out of GreyFair till the things cooled off.” Changmin retorts hotly. Jonghyun, too, notices how different the changmin standing in front of him now from the Changmin he used to know five months before. Darker tanned skin, more muscles, sharper eyes, harsher tone. Still handsome though.

      “Yes. I did. But not for five months straight without news at all. Dimbo! Lawyer Hyukjae got married last month because-

      “Gentlemen.” Yoochun takes charge. “you can catch up your bonding buddies later. We have to drive back to GreyFair. President jaejoong lends us the car for three days only.”

      “I have packed everything.” Junsu points at Changmin’s and Ji hyo’s bag stationed near the door.

      “You told them!” Changmin turns to seek Junsu’s eyes. They are calm and clear like still water.

      “I called Jonghyun yesterday.” Junsu admits. “um.. water, everyone?”

The long journey back to GreyFair is filled with revealed news after news. Lee Hyukjae married Lee Donghae last month. The lawyer has been frantically tracking the whereabouts of the couple to invite them. Mr. Shim has occupied Changmin’s house. Hyukjae motioned a pre-legal suit against the developers and housing manager which resulted of the fully clearance of the misunderstanding. It took three months to bring the motion into the citizenship council and be resolved and in the fourth month, Mr. Shim was requested to reoccupy the abandoned house. It’s still under minor restoration for now and all the expense is charged to the developer. They are fixing the major components like water, electricity current, door, windows and damaged rooms. Jaejoong somehow used his broad links to the book-editor-agency-publisher tinghy and found one spot for Junsu’s old printed children story book. The not so well and famous agency staff is interested with the book and would like to meet Junsu. Alejandro officially sues Cho Kyuhyun for ripping and destroying Changmin’s famous black and blue paintings. The paintings were indeed listed and exhibited under the Cho’s corp name but it’s publicly very well known that the pair belong to Andromeda art course till Changmin signs an official document of selling it to certain buyer (which Changmin didn’t do thanks to Hyukjae’s advise). It’s aggravating the young tycoon and his company more. A smart slippery successful young tycoon like Cho Kyuhyun made a terrible mistake by not getting Changmin’s official handover signature on the exhibited paintings. Stupid. The Cho seniors and the major share holders are pissed off because of Cho Kyuhyun’s uncontrolled rage destroying the paintings. Seems that things are twisting around to unimaginable places when Junsu and Changmin are away from the happenings. Changmin listens with all ears, noting down mentally and appreciating with beaming eyes on every good news he hears. It’s Junsu again. He’s been delaying calling any of Greyfair people because he can’t risk anyone hurting Junsu. After Kyuhyun’s unwelcomed visit to their stay in Edgebank, Changmin became more and more ignorant on the idea of contacting Greyfair people. He got one light fever and Junsu called Jonghyun. That simple.

Yoochun and Jonghyun takes turn driving jaejoong’s car for the first half route. Junsu clears the half route after they refuel the gasoline and have dinner. He can’t sleep and the two greyfair men need rest. Changmin accompanies him on the front passenger seat. Jonghyun dominates the talk while yoochun steals time sleeping or texting to his spouse. He updates their journey progress to three people. His beloved husband, Yunho, Changmin’s self appointed lawyer and Junsu’s close friend, Lee Hyukjae and the car’s owner, the ever handsome Kim Jaejoong.

      “Let me drive, Junsu. You’ve been driving for hours.”

      “You barely tackle a fever.” Junsu focuses on the road. It’s dark and semi deafening since there are only few vehicles are on the road at that hour.

      “You haven’t slept at all. GreyFair is still hours ahead.” Changmin nudges his husband.

      “You haven’t either.” Junsu smiles warmly. “Just rest. You’ll drive after me later.”

Changmin stares. Something is creepily off with Junsu. He drives calmly and carefully. His eyes are all on the road and on the half round steering wheel.

      “Don’t disturb the mighty driver, paw.” Jonghyun yawns. Yoochun and him left Greyfair to pick Changmin and Junsu up soon after Junsu ended his call. It took all night, morning and almost reaching noon before they finally caught Changmin. It will take all evening, night and morning again before they reach Greyfair.

Changmin shrugs and does what Junsu tells him. He tries to sleep on his seat. He’s accustomed to cramped room by now so it’s not a big problem anymore. His long legs understand and cooperate with the situation. He doesn’t fall asleep soon. He watches Junsu driving the car carefully through his half closed eyes. However, after a couple of hours and after Jonghyun runs out of good topic, he’s slowly drifted to sleep.

Yoochun is jerked awake by the sound of his phone ringtone. Yunho calls. He rubs his eyes lazily and feels the soreness of sleeping on uncomfortable sitting position in the car. He answers the call as his eyes land on the person driving on the driver seat. Junsu? It’s still him? Yoochun quickly ends his husband’s call.

      “Can we pull over?”

Junsu glances at the senior detective from the front driver’s mirror.

      “Need anything, sir? We still have some water and bread in Changmin’s bag.”

      “No. I need to pee.”

      “Oh. Okay.”

      “Don’t we need to refuel the gas?”

      “Already did that an hour ago, sir.” Junsu informs. “Um.. Pull over here?”

      “Any rest area we can find soonest.”

      “Yes, sir.”

Changmin stirs and blinks. He tries to stretch and soon remembers where he is. He opens his eyes fully and looks around. Huh? Junsu? Where is his husband?

      “He’s just asleep on the back seat. Let him rest. He’s been driving all night to morning.” Yoochun feels a bit guilty. He should have woken up sooner to take turn driving.

Changmin turns his head to the said corner. Junsu is leaning on the chair, sleeping. His half body faces the window. He uses his hand as pillow to rest and call for sleep. Changmin can’t see Junsu clearly from his seat. Jonghyun starts to stir too. He stretches his hand wide and his left hand unintendedly pokes Junsu. changmin glares at him.

      “Sorry.” Jonghyun yawns. “Are we there yet?”

      “In a while.” Yoochun replies. “Let Junsu sleep. Don’t make noise.”

Jonghyun makes a bad morning face but says nothing. He moves his back right and left to get rid some of the numbing soreness of sleeping in a car. He squirms a little bit more and his eyes catch something on Junsu’s dark jeans lap.

Drops of blood. Thick dark red. Like dot pattern.

 

 

In his serene sleep due to exhaustion of driving, Junsu hears the most familiar voice he thinks he will never hears it this clear and close again.

      “Hello, my beloved twin.”

 

as usual, unbetaed.

Lina. *wink*.

did i say the last chap? ah well, it's too long to be posted as one so i split it into two. hehe. /thickskinned/