Maze.

Black and Blue

unbetaed. unreread.

 

      “Where’s Max?” Kyuhyun widens his eyes in disbelief. “He was with me like half an hour ago. He said he’d inspect his paintings display on the lower floor.”

      “We don’t know, sir.” The two guards drop their heads in guilt.

      “Find him. He left his phone. He can’t be leaving the hall. He knows nowhere in Alastair. I’ve called hotel and he’s not there either.”

      “R-right, sir.”

      “And fast! If I can’t see him in an hour, consider you are fired!”

 

      “How could you let slip of your watch from Junsu??” Jiro shrieks in exploding anger. “He went to rest room. He couldn’t walk through walls.”

      “We followed him to rest room. There’s only one guest entering the rest room five minutes after him. We saw none else entering or leaving the rest room.”

      “How about the other guest?”

      “He left rest room not long after. Alone. He asked us where the conference hall for bakery association was. We didn’t know and he’s left asking someone else.”

      “And my fiancé?” Jiro punches the table.

The two guard cringes.

      “Um.. We went to check after fifteen minutes but we didn’t see him. We only found his phone left near the sink”

      “FIND JUNSU! NOW!”

 

      “Hurry, Jinwoon!”

      “This car is old, Min. I can’t drive faster!”

      “Can’t you see how pale junsu is? His nosebleed doesn’t stop!!!”

      “Alright! Alright! Don’t shout! I’m driving my fastest speed here.”

Changmin holds Junsu in his arms tightly. He couldn’t risk losing Junsu again. This pale thin man is worse than the man Changmin saw six years ago coughing and bleeding in their flat’s bathroom. Junsu loses awareness on their way leaving the hall. Jinwoon helps Changmin tricking the guards. He wears the same suit as Changmin and pretends losing his way, asking direction to the Wang’s personal guards.

      “Look! A clinic.”

      “What are you waiting for?!? Stop there.”

Jinwoon takes a sharp right turn and drives fast to the destination. Changmin carries Junsu in his arms and rushes out toward the clinic.

Junsu feels the long lost warmth covering him. He flutters his eyes open gradually and sees the face he always misses and sees in his dreams. His hand is held tight and the worried hurt look on Changmin awakes his inside.

      “Changmin..”

Changmin stares at him with his sharp piercing angry eyes.

      “I thought you have forgotten me!” he snaps, glaring his fullest scariest mode.

      “Where am I?”

      “Changmin’s land! Don’t you dare to think of leaving. You owe me looongg explanation!” Changmin breaks his holding hand. He pulls Junsu to sits up and hugs the thin man strongly, crushing their bones. “I miss you so much.” He nearly sobs. “Miss you too much I don’t wanna live anymore.”

      “Silly.” Junsu returns the hug. “I miss you too, hero. None died, remember?”

      “I can always change the story. Someone died because someone else forgot to tell that one that life wasn’t bearable without the presence of the other one.”

      “I miss you, hero.”

Changmin hugs tighter.

      “Don’t leave me again, Junsu. It’s too difficult. Once is enough. Don’t ask me to go on living and meet someone else. I can’t do that. You are too cruel”

      “Min..

      “No excuse.” Changmin loosens their hug. “You are gonna make up for six years making me waiting.”

      “Min..

      “I have a small house. Still on installment but we can live there. I’ll pay for food, water, electricity, laundry, everything. I have work now. I can pay for both of us.”

      “My mom..

      “She has had you for six years!! She has step daughters. She has husband!”

      “I have fia-

Changmin locks Junsu’s dry lips with his. He erases Junsu’s sentence with harsh lip and firm claiming. Junsu kisses back instinctively, knowing that the one kissing him is Changmin. His heart agrees, approves. His heart and body even rejoice at the harsh kiss.

      “Bitter.” Changmin pouts after their kiss ends. “Haven’t you eaten anything but rice porridge? Bleh!”

Junsu can’t help smiling. Changmin hates the bland rice porridge they used to eat. He leans forward and kisses Changmin again. A soft kiss where his lips gently taste Changmin’s.

      “Still bitter?” Junsu asks.

Changmin grins. His inside soars beyond the sky.

      “Hmm.. no rice porridge in our house. Banned forever!” He grunts. “And you, skeleton! My house, my rules. Eat till I see flesh grows on your bones. What is this? Telling me not to skip meal time but you are as boney as my pencil.”

      “Hero..

      “I’m taking you home.” changmin kisses Junsu’s jawline. “we’ll leave to GreyFair as soon as you finish eating proper dinner and take your pill. Jinwoon is refueling the gasoline.”

      “I can’t go with you.” Junsu bites his lips. “I must go back to-

      “Didn’t you listen? It’s my rules from now on. You have no right objecting! You are in Changmin’s land!”

Junsu catches Changmin’s arm, stopping the tall man from leaving him in clinic bed.

      “I can’t leave Jiro, Min. He will look for me and he might lodge a report if I’m not back to the hotel soon. I can’t risk you into crim-

      “I know. Just leave it to me. Trust me, Junsu. I’ll take care of it. I won’t lose you anymore.”

 

Changmin makes a long distance call to Lee Hyukjae using Jinwoon’s phone. They talk shortly and Changmin decides to take Junsu somewhere safe before he contacts Cho kyuhyun from a payphone.

      “Kyu, I got lost in the city while I was trying to go back to our hotel. I was just buying some sketching equipment around the hall but I got lost and I forgot I didn’t take my phone with me.” He lies.

      “Where are you now?” Kyuhyun’s frantic voice blares through the line.

      “I don’t know. My wallet is also stolen. I call from street payphone.”

      “Can’t you read any sign there? I’ll send my car right away.”

      “Um.. There’s a seafood restaurant across from the payphone I’m using. It has this-

Beep. The line goes silent. Changmin smirks. One down. There are hundreds seafood restaurants scattered all over the city, from the outskirt one to the heart of Alastair. Good luck sweeping the road, tycoon. Now, bringing Junsu to GreyFair. Not to his house. Lee Hyukjae warns him strongly to bring Junsu somewhere unknown and clinic-reachable just in case. Jinwoon knows just the place and he agrees to help. All done.

      “Leaving now?” Jinwoon zips his jacket. “I’ve called the apartment manager. There are three unoccupied apartments and if we are lucky, we could grab one of them before tomorrow. This old car slows us down. We have to take turn driving.”

      “Let’s go. I’ll get Junsu.”

      “Are you sure about it, Min?” Jinwoon fists his palms inside his jacket. “Yoochun will arrest you as soon as his fiancé snaps his finger and the police department moves.”

      “I’ll take my chance. Leave us as soon as we reach the border of Greyfair. I don’t want police knows you are involved.”

      “But, Min..

      “This is my life, buddy. I’m taking back my Junsu from those people. You are not part of my crime.”

      “How will you find the apartment without me?”

      “You’ll explain to me while we are driving. Now let’s go.”

The three of them leave clinic after changing to casual clothes. Changmin helps Junsu stripping down with his extra clothes he has prepared and he feels the urge to wrap Junsu with triple blanket seeing how skinny Junsu is. Junsu’s baby smooth skin is silky soft and shivers brushing with Changmin’s skin. Changmin clenches his teeth so hard changmin is sure Junsu can hear it. He curses madly at the world. Junsu takes care of his mother but he is ignored once again. Doesn’t anyone notice how pale and skinny he is? Are they too blind?

      “I’m fine, hero.” Junsu caresses Changmin’s hand, knowing how angry his lover is.

      “You will be fine soon.”

      “Don’t do this, Min. You can get hurt.”

      “I’m hurt already, Junsu.” Changmin kisses the side temple. “We won’t know how it will be if we don’t try. Would you come with me? Please?” he begs with his heart.

      “When can I not grant your wish, hero?”

The trip is long and slow. By eight in the morning, Changmin whispers something to Jinwoon who nods, approving the idea.

      “Greyfair is still five hours from here. Express bus is better. You two can rest and I can take a round route so none is suspicious.”

Changmin and Junsu get on the bus from Skyrie bus station. They pick the back row and seat themselves comfortably waiting the bus to run.

      “You don’t ask me how I’m still alive after you left me?”

      “You’d be fine. I know you would.”

      “I’m not. Never be fine. Yoochun keeps on nagging me not to kill myself. He said you’d comeback and I stupidly believe him.”

Junsu lightly punches Changmin’s thigh.

      “I graduated from Andromeda last year.”

      “Ji hyo told me you impressed the grand juries. Congratulation.” Junsu smiles.

      “You knew?” Changmin widens his eyes. “You knew??!!”

      “She sent me the copy of your graduation pictures. I had to burn them after three days staring at your photos.”

      “How? How? How could you..

      “She sent me the picture of the Kim’s store too. You painted the store’s wall. It’s so beautiful. I couldn’t burn them. I hid them in my bag together with your other sketches I took when I left the flat.” Junsu faces Changmin’s shocked look. “You grew up so handsome. My heart bursts every time I look at your sketches.”

Changmin’s lips tremble.

      “I heard about the burned flat. I’m so glad you had had moved out before it happened. I couldn’t bear the thought you’re hurt refusing to leave the on fire flat for unnecessary reasons.”

      “Mr. Fujitsu requested everyone to move out from the building due to the heavy gas leaking. Dad took all of our property out without my consent. I was angry. I didn’t to move out. What if you’re back one day and I wasn’t there to welcome you?”

      “Silly.”

      “How’s your mother?”

      “She’s.. she’s getting better nowadays.”

      “She asked you to accept that wang guy’s proposal?”

Junsu shakes his head.

      “She didn’t know till I told her.”

      “But you accepted the engagement because of your mother.” Changmin hisses. “You forgot you have a very good lawyer working in one of the foremost powerful lawfirms in the country, Junsu. Fast and accurate.”

      “I didn’t. It’s not because of mom.” Junsu denies.

      “Remember three millions? A neighbor’s bailing out? Ring a bell?”

      “It’s not..

      “You love that Wang prince?” changmin’s cold note races with his cracking confidence. “you got engaged with him because you love him?”

      “I just kiss one person I love so far.”

Changmin obliviously shuts his eyes, unable to hear the possible truth coming from Junsu’s lips. His eyes snap open when his lips are touched by another pair of soft lips. A bit dry but sweet.

      “I never kiss him like I kissed you.”

      “Did he... did he kiss you?”

      “Not the way you kiss me. I can’t let that happen.”

      “But you are enganged to him. He must want to.. to at least kiss you.”

      “Should I let him?”

      “NO!!”

Junsu intertwines their fingers. The journey is still long.

      “I dreamed about you a lot.” Junsu confesses. “I can’t sleep well thinking and missing you badly. Mark asked me why I was awake most of the time.” Changmin brushes his chin on Junsu’s forehead. Junsu is resting his head on Changmin’s shoulder. “I told him it’s a habit in new environtment.”

      “I couldn’t sleep either.” Changmin sighs. “Too hard to wake up the next day and you were still gone.”

      “Did you sleep with the door open?”

      “Dad closed the door whenever he passed my bedroom.”

      “You are good with your dad now?”

      “Not really. I just.. can’t.. really trust him anymore. It feels like living with a neighbor than with family.”

      “Silly. He’s your father, hero.”

      “Yunho and yoochun are more like parents to me than dad. They nag me all the time, too fussy sometimes. They are worried I’d do something stupid like shooting a bullet to my head or something.”

      “You wouldn’t do that.” Junsu presses their linked fingers.

      “Who knows.” Changmin shrugs. “Romeo wasn’t that coward. I understood him better after you left. Losing someone who means the world for you. What’s the point of living when your world no longer exists?”

      “Please don’t do that, Min.”

      “But you left.”

      “I must. You wouldn’t meet your father if I was around and I had to see my mom too.”

      “I had been planning to meet dad. You didn’t have to leave me.”

      “I had to. My mom was in critical stage and I didn’t have enough money to get a ticket. Ji hyo lent me hers so that I could fly to swiss to meet her before we went to London together.”

      “you.. we made love that night because you would leave me in the morning?”

      “I’m sorry.” Junsu moves his head from Changmin’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. I was.. so selfish. I was greedy. I.. I wanted to.. have something with me to remember. To be my strength when things got sour. I’m sorry I took advantage from you.”

      “If you didn’t have to go, you wouldn’t do us?”

Junsu shakes his head three times.

      “I never want to hurt you, hero. I broke my own rules that night. I was too greedy and selfish. I shouldn’t.. harm your trust on me but I did.”

      “You still have the right.” Changmin whispers. “All the right in the world to do anything to me. Do you give me the same right?”

Junsu lifts up his face, meeting changmin’s pleading eyes.

      “I’m engaged to Jiro, Min.”

      “Do I have the same right?”

      “But.. I promised him I will try to.. love him.”

      “Do I have the same right or not?”

Junsu’s heart is stabbed, ripped and wringed into two words. Shim Changmin.

      “Yes. You do.” He mutters low

      “I didn’t hear that.”

      “Yes. You do.” He repeats in higher tone.

      “I do what?”

      “You have the right on me.”

      “On your heart?” Changmin demands more.

      “On my heart and my soul.”

      “Then I’m claiming what’s mine. I’m not letting you go to them anymore. Whatever may come later on. I’m not allowing you to leave my side.”

      “But.. mom..

      “She’s getting better, isn’t she? You took advantage on me six years ago. I demand my compensation on the mistreatment. All the suffering and inability to feel as you left me after such mindblowing lovemaking.”

      “I’m sorry.” Junsu apologizes. “I’d misused your trust on me. It’s my fault.”

The heart of Junsu is still as clear as morning dew, Changmin can’t feel happier. Still belongs to him. untouched by anyone else even after six years.

      “I’d wanted it too, my dear expired guardian. Now I don’t wanna hear anything about people but us. Just us.”

Junsu stares uncertainly.

      “You were selfish back then. I’m selfish now. We are even. You are forgiven for abusing my love.”

      “Other people will get hurt..

      “I got hurt more.”

Junsu holds changmin’s chin with his free hand. He comes closer and kisses the chin so soft Changmin closes his eyes to feel the electric runs all over his system.

      “I shouldn’t love someone who just got hurt because of what I feel but I can’t help it, Min. I love you.”

It lits Changmin with the brightest sun in the universe. All the years in pain waiting for Junsu are erased by one simple sentence. He pulls the thin man closer and hugs junsu till they reach GreyFair. They switch to city bus and find the apartment described by Jinwoon after asking around. Changmin pays one month rent in advance. He uses his all retrieved saving for the plan. Junsu eyes him, disagree with what he sees. Changmin simply pushes Junsu inside the apartment and tells him to rest.

      “You are still pale. Remember the rules? Eat three dishes up in every meal time.”

      “Nonsense!” Junsu protests. “I don’t eat that much.”

      “Oh. You will. I’ll make you.” Changmin smirks. “You said I’m allowed to step to the back section of Janghyuk’s store after twenty one. I found a lot of feeding ways.”

Junsu’s eyes round bigger than tangerine. Changmin laughs naughtily. Oh boy, Junsu doesn’t know what Changmin had seen there.

----

 

      “This is last night’s CCTV records, sir. We found the record during the estimated time of your fiance’s missing.”

Jiro snatches the disk harshly. He presses the play button and watches with pounding heart.

      “Is that your fiancé?” The head of the hotel security points at two figures leaving the rolling exit/entrance door.

      “Zoom in!”

The other security staff does the instruction. He presses one two buttons and they see bigger view of the two figures. One is carrying the other by his arms. It looked like the one carried by was either on med or fainted.

      “Can you load clearer picture?”

      “Let me try, sir.” One of the Wang’s guard offers. The security staff hands the spot to the man in black who deftly types some codes and the picture becomes clearer in seconds.

      “Yes. That’s my fiancé.” Jiro grits his teeth. “He’s kidnapped. Oh my God!” Jiro jumps out from his chair. “Anthony! Call police! I’m going to alert our branches in nearest cities. That bastard dared to touch Junsu!”

 

      “Impossible. Max called me from a street payphone. How could he kidnap someone when he didn’t even know the way back to our hotel?”

      “The finger prints and the camera analysis match him 99 percent, sir.”

      “He’s the artist of the black and blue paintings, for God’s sake. The Wang wants to buy his paintings. That’s why he agreed to exhibit those works here. He doesn’t use Andromeda’s name. He uses our company’s name. Why would he do something stupid like that? Kidnapping? What a joke!”

      “The temporary investigation leads all evidence to Max, sir.”

      “I’m going to meet the Wang. Who is it again?”

      “Jiro Wang.”

      “Fine. Call his secretary or whatever! This is Alastair, not Taiwan. He must know who the man is here!”

 

 

      “Tell me what’s going on?” Yoochun storms in the Lee’s residence. Lee Donghae is not home yet from his hospital shift. Lee hyukjae barely plops himself down on the sofa after long call from Changmin. He leaps up from the sofa and almost kicks the senior detective in defense. “That tycoon Kyuhyun called me and said Changmin kidnapped Wang’s fiancé. Tell me you know nothing about it!”

      “Detective Park!” Hyukjae shouts back. “I know you are older than me and you are respected senior detective but this is my house and you are trespassing over my property. Can’t you knock like any normal people I know?”

      “No time for bull. Where are they?”

      “Who?”

      “Junsu and Changmin. Where are they? The Wangs are filing a report to Interpol and they walk out from Asian economy gathering. Things will run wild and out of hand in hours once they know who Changmin is and who Junsu is.”

      “Run out of hand?” Hyukjae’s brow quirked. “Do you think Changmin would kidnap Junsu? How? Kidnapping the man he’s been waiting for?”

      “This is not child’s play, lawyer. I appreciate your friendship with Junsu and your closeness with Changmin but this is law we are talking about.”

      “Is there any valid proof that Changmin kidnapped his man?”

      “CCTV record. It caught the picture of Changmin manhanded Junsu.”

      “Manhanded? Wounded Junsu?”

      “He carried Junsu by his arms leaving the hall.”

      “Did Junsu show some resistance from Changmin?”

      “He.. he was on med. I assumed Junsu was put to sleep.”

      “Or he could have passed out. Junsu has health record of internal sheer cuts on his gastric and some friction on his brain tissues due to hard hitting. He could have nosebleed when he’s exhausted. I’m sure you remember when Changmin called you asking my number.”

      “You know where they are, don’t you?”

      “As a friend, I really want to say I hope I know.” Hyukjae doesn’t lie. Changmin doesn’t tell him where he is staying with Junsu now. “As Max’s lawyer, I appointed myself, I refuse to give further statement until I know where my client stands. Junsu could go with Changmin on his own will.”

      “Max’s lawyer?”

      “Yes. I’m using my basic human right amendment to use my knowledge defending people in need.”

      “I hope you know who you are dealing with, Hyukjae. The Wangs and the Chos will not sit back and watch from their lounge.”

      “I’m dealing with Junsu’s choice. If he chooses to sacrifice himself for his mother again, I’ll make sure Changmin will accept it. Till the choice made, I pledge my client’s innocence.”

 

Junsu can’t sleep. His breaths inhaled and exhaled in mounted invisible weight. Changmin is lying next to him, hand holding his and eyes already closed. He breathes regularly and Junsu is glad he can see Changmin’s peaceful sleeping face. He can’t sleep because he is thinking about his mother, Jiro, Changmin’s father, Changmin’s work, tomorrow, the gathering, Jiro’s ring on his left ring finger, the past, Jinwoon, Hyukjae, Ji hyo, the chaos he is sure it’s happening right now, everything. Should he comply at Changmin’s demands and face the consequences? But Changmin will get hurt. He can’t allow that. Changmin has been hurt because of him. Not anymore. But Junsu needs to tend his mother too. If he stays with Changmin, his mother will be terminated from the privilege of exclusive treatment the Wangs are providing her. if he sees to his mother’s health, Changmin also will be hurt because Junsu has to fulfill his engagement promise to Jiro. Either way, Changmin is hurt and he is the sole cause.

      “Junsu…”

Junsu turns his head to the wide opened eyes facing him. He is lost in thought he doesn’t realize Changmin is looking at him.

      “If you’re gonna say I’m fine again, I’ll lock you up inside the apartment.”

      “I can cry for help.” Junsu starts carding Changmin’s hair.

      “Naaahh. I’m telling anyone around that you are a mental patient.”

      “Mental?”

      “Or you are a practicing actor.”

      “Actor now?”

      “Or I can gag you.”

Junsu tweaks Changmin’s ear with a made face.

      “I should have forbidden you from working there.”

Changmin lets out faint chuckle. He snuggles closer to Junsu. This feels so damn right. Always right when he is close to Junsu.

      “Don’t think too much, my Junsu.” He whispers softly. “You always think over everything. give me a little time to show how much I love you.”

      “You don’t have to, hero.” Junsu cards the hair again. “I know how much you love me by how much you’re hurt.”

      “Can’t we not talk about the nonexistent things?”

      “You’re going to be hurt again because of me, hero.”

      “I’m twenty five now. Let me decide what I’m going to do with my life. You know I’ve chosen you. Always have. I’m not taking back or retreating from what I’ve decided.”

      “Silly.” Junsu plays his finger on Changmin’s forehead. “You’ve grown up. Really grown up.”

      “And you shrink back into baby.”

      “What?”

Changmin grins. He pecks Junsu’s gaping lips.

      “Sleep. We have long day tomorrow.”

 

When Junsu wakes up the following day, body sore because he’s not accustomed to sleep on bed but he wanted to sleep cuddling to his Changmin, he is awake alone. Junsu feels the sudden yearning and emptiness not seeing Changmin first time when he opens his eyes. He bites back the feeling and goes to bathroom to take shower. There’s only water in bathroom. No soap, no toothpaste, no towel, nothing. Junsu comes out from bathroom in better mood. Water is still dripping from his face as he looks into the hung mirror. He smiles to the reflection. He’s happier than any day in six years. Happier than the day when his mother called him my son and hugged him after a year putting effort to be accepted by his mother.

      “Breakfast.”

Junsu turns around. Changmin is entering the apartment carrying two plastic wrapping. “no rice porridge. I found these toasted breads around the block.”

      “You don’t have much money left, Min.” Junsu crosses his arms. “Let me do something-

      “Eat up. I’ll get some water.”

      “We don’t have glasses or bowls.”

      “I bought bottled water too. Come on.” changmin pulls Junsu to the only table available in the apartment. He sits the thin man on one chair and sits himself next to junsu. the breads are unwrapped and they eat in comfortable silence.

      “I can sketch for people in the street. I used to do that before graduation.”

Junsu shakes his head, disagree.

      “I don’t bring more clothes.” Changmin reasons. “And we need basic housing equipments here.”

      “No. Don’t talk about work during meal time.”

Changmin pouts but obeys. He finishes his share fast (he makes sure Junsu gets most of the bread) and drinks his water. He waits for Junsu to finish his bread and drinks. He reaches junsu’s hand when the man is done with his breakfast.

      “I’m being greedy and selfish, remember?”

Junsu swallows the remnant of water in his mouth.

      “I don’t have a thing to offer. I don’t know whether I can bring better days for us in the future like you had given me six years ago. I’m not rich but I promise to work harder for us. I speak before I think twice and I mess up a lot in the house. I swear I’ll never let you go whatever happens if you would give me a chance to think and let me know your answer.” Changmin pauses to breathe. “Junsu, I’m three years younger than you and I make trouble a lot. I love you with all my heart all this time and all the time in the future. Would you.. consider to marry me?”

Junsu gasps. Changmin looks at him straight in the eye. His hand is holding junsu’s hand, shaking slightly from hope and nervousness.

      “Would you take me as your husband despite all the lacking I am?” Changmin’s lips quiver. “Would you take me as someone you love for the rest of our lives?”

Junsu can’t look away from the begging heavy eyes looking at him round and clear.

      “Did you.. did you watch too much dramas?” Junsu feels ice showered all over his body.

      “Would.. you?” Changmin’s confidence evaporates gradually seeing Junsu’s slow reaction.

      “But I don’t want you to get hurt, hero. Living with me means difficult days. I have mother to take care and tend to.”

      “We’ll take care of her together.”

      “You have a father and jobs here.”

      “We’ll take care of everything.”

      “I have nothing to make you happy.” Junsu blinks away the stinging guilt. “You deserve better.”

      “I deserve the best. I deserve you.”

      “….”

      “Would you..?”

      “Marrying you?”

      “For once and all.”

      “I..

      “I’ll understand if you decline it.” No. Changmin will destroy himself. Changmin will really lose it for real.

      “Does it mean you’ll listen to my words?”

Changmin nods very slowly, hand trembling holding Junsu’s cold hand.

      “Yes. I do.” Junsu places his other cold hand rubbing Changmin’s trembling hand. “God, I must be insane. I do, Min. I do.”

 

 

      “Sir, this is just in. I randomly checked the official site of GreyFair social and administration affair department.” One of the Wangs’ guard shows his tablet to the Wangs’ heir. “They announced it fifteen minutes ago.”

      “What is it?” Jiro looks really awful. He’s been restless and pacing to and fro, ready to pour anger at any slightest mistake made by his people who work hard to locate Junsu’s whereabouts.

      “Um.. marriage authentification. They update marriage announcement every couple of hours. Please take a look at the latest published marriage certificates. There’s a name..

      “What the hell is this?” Jiro throws the tablet on to the floor. It crashes into several parts before it’s stomped over again and again by one foot. “Kim junsu is married to Shim Changmin? Not Max? Changmin?” He explodes. “I lost him in fifteen minutes going to rest room and within 40 hours he pronounces a life time vow to stranger?”

People in the same room of the exploded heir step back several feet to save themselves from unwanted lashing out.

      “GreyFair! Now! Have it nullified before I tear the city down flat on the ground!!” He screams. “KIM JUNSU IS MINE!”

 

thank you for reading this far. <3