MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 1

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 1

                      

 

Xiumin and Lay led them back to the tavern where the rest of the guardians were staying.

 

“You are from the underworld?” Tao asked as he looked at the 4 women in front of him wearing all black outfits

 

“Ung... doesn’t the cloth give it?” Bom gestured towards their clothes.

 

One of the girls then whispered something to Bom ,

 

“Right... so you are guardians right?” Bom asked as the rest of her companions remained silent, staring hard at each and every one of them.

 

“Are beings from the underworld all like this? Small?” Tao wondered aloud,

 

“Shhhhhh, be quiet...” Chen shushed Tao who was hiding behind him.

 

The Guardians nodded in agreement, they don’t know why, but they get that feeling that despite their small stature... they look so intimidating compared to their towering physique and height.

 

 

“Well... I guess introductions are needed... I am Bom a nymph of the underworld...”

 

 

“I am Dara... I see and know things...I am a companion of Bom”

 

 

“I am Minzy... goddess of the night.”

 

 

“And I am CL... goddess of necromancy.”

 

 

 

As soon as they heard their introductions... all 6 of them were shocked to know their real identities, they were in the midst of goddesses and nymphs of the underworld.

 

After they recovered from their shock, they noticed that the women were waiting for their turn to introduce themselves.

 

 

“Ah... right... I am Xiumin, the guardian of winter... I have the power of frost.”

 

“Lay, guardian of unicorn, I have the power to heal”

“Luhan, guardian of mind control, I have the ability to move things with my mind.”

 

“Chen, guardian of lightning, I have the ability to control lightning and thunder.”

 

“Tao, I am the guardian of time, I have the ability to control time”

“Kris, I am the guardian of the dragon, I have the ability of flight”

 

 

“Now that the introductions are done... why have you come?” Xiumin asked looking at Bom, he saw her hesitate as if deciding whether to tell them or not.

 

“There has been an oath taken down at the river of Styx... by someone from the underworld... and they plan to wage a war between YG town proper and SM town proper... it will be ultimate chaos!” Bom said

 

“We remain neutral whether it is a war between gods and goddesses... we don’t interfere... we don’t take sides” Kris uttered looking at the four goddesses in front of them

 

 “Dara... please explain...” Bom shook her head and asked Dara to explain it further,

 

“I am an oracle...Jaejoong, the god of the underworld, has lately set his eyes on the land of YG town proper, for its abundant fields and land... Tiffany, a frightful underworld goddess, plans to create a war with YG and SM town propers... with her leading the army of SM town proper... she has asked the helping hand of Yunho, the god of war... although Yunho won’t be helping with the war, he gave Tiffany a weapon... a weapon that she could use to start the war between YG and SM town propers.”  Dara then finished and looked at the group.

 

“That still doesn’t concern us.” Lay uttered once again.

 

“It does concern you Guardians... you are the Guardians of the TREE OF LIFE... the gate between the celestial and the underworld...because if you don’t do anything to prevent this from happening... then the overflowing number of souls passing through the gates will be numerous... Tiffany’s army of ghosts will pass through the gates to wage war with YG town proper... and countless number of innocent lives will pass through the gates to be ferried either to the upper world or the lower world.” Minzy reasoned out looking worried and ominous because of her emitting some sort of black aura around her, with her being the goddess of the night.

 

“The effect would be costly... not only for earth dwellers... but also for the TREE OF LIFE... it will collapse, if that number of souls and army were to pass through, that is the reason it was placed there in the first place... to manage the ingress and egress of souls and entities” CL added.

 

“This matter will need to be discussed by all 12 of us...  Kris... go and alert the others of our situation... I am calling for a GATHERING... as soon as possible” Xiumin uttered.

 

Although  Kris was the head of the EXO M guardians, stationed at YG town proper... Xiumin was still in command, him being the eldest of the group. EXO K guardians are stationed at SM town proper... Kris fled off and headed for SM town proper to call on the others.

 

The guardians went back to the tavern to do what they do best... drink their worries away... liquour had that effect on them... it numbs away their worries, making them feel invincible and more alert.

 

While the four goddesses decided to stay out and enjoy the night breeze, CL was in a heated argument with Bom.

 

“We must not stay here... it is very dangerous!” CL uttered in a loud voice

 

“What are you talking about... it is my time to come out and meet with my mother... around this time of the year... I emerge from the underworld to meet with her!” Bom reasoned out

 

“But it is not safe! I cannot protect you out in the open like this!” CL stated while stomping her foot trying to make her point

 

“Andwae!” Bom insisted

 

“Your mother has entrusted your safety to me... and she will have my head if something bad happens to you... you know she will do that and she can do that! For all we know, Tiffany might have already sent out some of her ghostly army out to capture you, since she knows this is the time of the year you come out of the underworld to meet with your mother!” CL added staring Bom in the face.

 

“CL is right... it is not safe to be out in the open... and we will place their lives in great danger...” Minzy agreed with CL, referring to the clueless Guardians of what is really going on.

 

“They don’t even know who you really are Bom... do you think it’s wise not to tell them who you are... if we are here to seek for their help... they deserve to learn the whole truth... my lady.” Dara looked over at Bom who had her arms crossed

 

“I will tell them myself... but I refuse to be caged once again... I have spent almost all year inside a cage that I can’t get out, and this is the only time of the year that I get to be free... I refuse to stay in a dark place once again! No offense Minzy! And stop calling me that! I hate that MY LADY... I hate it when HE calls me that! It gives me goosebumps!” Bom scrunched up her nose and pouted her lips

 

“You know that Jaejoong mean you no harm... sure he is the god of the underworld... but being the ruler of the underworld doesn’t make him bad... he is just lonely...” CL reasoned out while giving comfort to Bom who was obviously sulking...

 

“Yeah, lonely enough to kidnap me and trick me into eating those seeds... now look what I have become... a goddess... that is trapped!” Bom said louder than what she intended to.

 

“Goddess?”  the women heard a voice echo behind them... the four of them looked in shock as they all turned to where the voice came from.

 

“Xiumin!” Bom uttered with her hand on her lips and her eyes wide

 

“I thought you are a nymph?” Xiumin wondered as he placed his hands in his pockets, slowly walking towards them.

 

“Um... y-you see... Bom here... sh-she has this complex of being so delusional about herself!” CL stuttered to find a way to cover up Bom’s real identity

 

“Yeah... yeah... she is envious of us... since we are all goddesses... she wants and dreams to be-become one!” Dara tried poorly to cover up

 

Minzy just remained silent as Xiumin looked at her waiting for her lame excuse and then he shifted his attention at Bom who was staring hard at him.

 

“No excuses?” Xiumin looked at Minzy as Minzy shook her head

 

“And you... when are you going to start telling the truth?” Xiumin directed his question at Bom who was standing very still, not moving an inch.

 

“It wasn’t my idea... it’s CL’s idea not to tell you guys!” Bom stated acting like a little child caught in a corner

 

“What the! Oh... if I get my hands on you...!” CL uttered as she was being held back my Minzy

 

“Who is going to start talking? And this time I want to hear the whole truth...” Xiumin asked staring at each of them

 

“Must we?” Minzy asked worriedly looking at her companions

 

“If you want our help, the Guardians... you better tell the whole truth and not hold back any information!” Xiumin uttered in a low voice which brought goosebumps to the four.

 

“I am an oracle... I foresaw an oath being taken at the River of Styx... the river of sworn oath... Tiffany... her being is Melinoe- a frightful underworld goddess, she leads the ghosts from the underworld to haunt the earth... she has taken an oath to take the throne next to Jaejoong... the god of the underworld, she has taken a liking to him ever since time immemorial... she yearned for power and the seat right next to him...” Dara paused to make sure she has Xiumin’s attention as she then shifted his attention towards Bom who was still looking straight at Xiumin.

 

“Who are you really? Why is CL so worried?” Xiumin asked looking at Bom

 

“My position in the underworld is what Tiffany is after... she wants that power to rule over the underworld... and be Jaejoong’s lover... which might I clarify with you... I am not... I am not Jaejoong’s lover... despite what everyone thinks!” Bom stated pointing to herself.

 

“And who are you exactly?” Xiumin asked crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“I am the goddess of the underworld.” Bom replied plainly as if it was the most normal thing to do.

o======o=====o

 

 

 

so there it is... the story is loosely based on greek mythology...

 

 

 

 

tell me what you thought of it...

 

 

 

 

comment down below 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~