DON'T GO- SUHO PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
DON’T GO- SUHO PART 4
 
“Please, the sanctuary... it was attacked by the... dark forces... please!” Dara uttered gasping for air.
 
 
Xiumin left to check on the sanctuary as Lay stayed behind to heal the wounded butterflies.
 
 
“How is she?” Dara asked as she looked at Lay who was laying his hands above Bom’s wounded arms and legs.
 
 
“She is fine... she just needs to rest. She’s healing pretty quickly, my powers are just enhancing her healing capability” Lay stated reassuring Dara of her friend’s situation.
 
 
“Where is Suho?” Chaerin wondered looking around the room
 
 
“He went out together with Micky-hyung!” Lay replied, “Are you hungry... there are still pancakes at the counter.”
 
 
The three girls then helped themselves to the food being offered.
 
 
After a while Xiumin came back with a gloomy expression on his face.
 
 
“How was it hyung?” Lay asked, Xiumin looked over the girls in the living room and shook his head.
 
 
“I didn’t find any survivors, the sanctuary was completely wiped out... they burned it down.” Xiumin replied in a low voice
 
 
"What about the Dark Forces?" Lay asked in a hushed tone
 
 
"It was a good thing the attack was isolated only in the forest, the 4 of them did a good job containing the attack in the forest!" Xiumin gestured at the three girls eating at the dining table, he then shifted his attention to Bom who was lying down on the couch, "How is she?" 
 
 
"I already healed most of her wounds, they are self healing themselves... she just needs to rest" Lay replied.
 
 
"I have to tell Micky hyung about this..." Xiumin stated as he then summoned his power and faced the mirror on the wall, attempting to communicate with Suho.
 
 
o====o====o
 
Suho sensed that Xiumin was trying to communicate with him, so he looke for a mirror, and when he saw one, he let out his water as he touched the mirror and saw Xiumin's face in it.
 
 
"Hyung, what's wrong?" Suho asked
 
 
"Suho... the sanctuary was attacked by the dark forces, it's burned down... there were no other survivors when I got back there... only the 4 butterflies here... Bom, Dara, Chaerin and Minji... tell Micky-hyung about it." 
 
 
"WHAT?!" Suho shouted in the hallway, he was worried for Bom's safety and the other's as well.
 
 
Xiumin filled him in as Suho then hurriedly went back to the meeting room where the guardians were meeting. Micky told the rest about what happened, which caused an alarm to them. Micky and Suho hurriedly went back to their
headquarters.
 
o===o====o
 
When Micky and Suho arrived, Suho immediately checked up on Bom who was still resting at the couch in the living room. Micky then asked the butterflies to tell him what happened and what they know. They all decided to talk outside, on the perch to let Bom rest her beaten body..
 
 
Lay and Xiumin made a bonfire, while Suho and Micky were listening intently on what the butterflies were telling them, when all of a suddent the door to the cottage opened and out came Bom who looked like she was in a daze, staring straight, her eyes blank of any expression, she walked forward, carefully placing one foot to the other, she then stretched out her right hand, as if reaching for something in front of her, then a haunting whisper could be heard around them...
 
 
"Come my dear child... you must embrace the darkness in order for the light to shine the brightest!"
 
 
And then after that, Bom passed out again, in front of everyone, it was a good thing Suho was trailing behind her, he caught her and carried her back to the cottage.
 
 
Suho was worried for Bom's safety, he never left her side after what happened awhile ago.
 
 
"I must go back!" Bom uttered all of a sudden as she quickly stood up and looked at Suho 
 
 
"Unnie, there is nothing to go back to!" Minji cried out as she hugged Bom
 
 
"What?! What do you mean?" Bom was confused as she held her throbbing head
 
 
"Bommie-ah, the sanctuary is gone!" Dara said in a low voice as she rested her head on Chaerin's shoulder
 
 
"No... no... the sanctuary is not gone... the gates are still there!  The Dark Forces... that's what they are looking for! They must not reach that gate! We have to go back there!" Bom stated in panic as she quickly stood up
 
 
 
"How do you know all of this?" Chaerin asked
 
 
"That creepy voice told me... what to do... I don't know who he is... but he has a scar on his right eye and he is wearing a red cloak!" Bom described it to them
 
 
"Red eyes and white hair? With a small hoop on his nose?" Micky asked, Bom nodded
 
 
"That's Leeteuk... he is the gatekeeper of the underworld... the guardian of the underworld so to speak" Micky replied.
 
 
Micky then sent out Suho, Lay and Xiumin to go together with the butterflies to check up on the gate Leeteuk was referring to and see what they can do to protect it from the Dark Forces.
 
o===o====o
 
 
As the 7 of them headed off to the deep forest, Bom was silent as if thinking of something, Suho noticed how silent she was, so he walked beside her
 
 
"Are you alright?" Suho asked in a worried tone as he reached for Bom's hand and held it in his.
 
 
"Ung...Suho... if... what I do hurts you... will you forgive me?" Bom asked 
 
 
"What do you mean? You always punch me in my arm, I probably have a permanent bruise because of it... of course I will forgive you... why do you ask?" Suho smiled as he rubbed his left arm which received a lot of beatings from Bom.
 
 
"Nothing... it's just that... I think I know what to do to lock the gates of the underworld... and I might do something drastic to be able to..." Bom was cut off when a Dark Force attacked them and tacled Bom to the ground.
 
 
All of a sudden they were surrounded by 20 Dark Forces. Chaerin began the first move as she kicked the nearest entity near her followed by Lay who flipped two entities into the ground, as Xiumin then used one entity as leverage to kick another one coming his way. Minji ran around a tree to confuse the entity and punched it right in the face. While Dara kicked and punched the daylights out of the entity trying to grab her. 
 
 
 
Bom regained her footing with the help of Suho, when they finally looked around, the two were surrounded by 5 entities. They didn't hesitate as Bom started to attack head on elbowed one of them as Suho punched the other in the face.
 
 
Bom then used a rock as her suport as she jumped on it and kicked one entity.
 
 
Everyone was so busy taking care of the other entities, they didn't notice another group of Dark Forces arriving. One huge dark entity stood behind Bom and hit her on the head making her lose consciousness.
 
 
The overwhelming number of Dark Forces arrived and were now surrounding them, when the huge entity grabbed a hold of Bom, all of them disappeared, leaving them confused as to why they all left.
 
 
"Are you alright?" Suho asked meaning to check on Bom, when he turned sideways... she wasn't there... she was nowhere to be found!
 
 
"Bom!" Dara shouted as she saw Bom being carried by the huge dark entity.
 
 
"Where?" Chaerin asked as she looked up from where Dara flew up
 
 
 
"They are all heading towards the direction of the sanctuary!" Dara said as she saw a bird's eye view of where the Dark Forces were headed.
 
 
o====o====o
 
 
The elementals planned their attack, seeing that the Dark Forces are camped around the sanctuary obviously looking for the gate to the underground, what they couldn't figure out was where does Bom fit in all of this. Why do they need her?
 
 
Suho layed out a plan for them to attack during dawn where the Dark Forces are at their weakest state, they had to wait the night out.
 
 
The three butterflies huddled together worrying for their friend being captured by the Dark Forces.
 
 
"Unnie... I don't like the dark! It's scary!" Minji uttered as she stayed close near Chaerin.
 
 
All of a sudden, as if an idea hit Dara, she then spoke out loud...
 
 
"I think I know why?" 
 
 
"What about?" Suho asked as he turned his attention towards her
 
 
"The reason they needed Bom and the gates of the underworld!" Dara uttered, looking at Chaerin... then slowly as if it was all coming to light Chaerin nodded as Dara started to explain.
 
 
"As you know, we are butterflies... who carry the souls of departed loved ones... the ones who pass the gates of the underworld. We normally do this at daytime, the visits I mean, because that is when people are awake and aware of their surroundings. But you also know we have a counterpart right? The moths! They are nocturnal... they are butterflies that were drawn so much to the light that they lost their antenna and they aimlessly roam around the night sky carrying with them lost souls in the process... they are attracted to the light, especially the light emitted by the moon in the night sky." Dara paused then looked at Minji and Chaerin
 
 
"As you might not know... Bom-unnie was one of them... she was once a lost one... she was a Moth... attracted to the light... that is why she has this incredible strength and stamina, because Moths are naturally strong in nature and they heal pretty quickly, compared to us butterflies, we are delicate and we are easily harmed compared to them." Chaerin continued the explanation as Dara then shifted her position to a comfortable one because she was doing a long explanation.
 
 
"Bom was the only Moth to transform back into a butterfly... she has a strong will to do it... refusing her attraction to light as she crossed over back again to being one of us... a butterfly. And as for the gates to the underworld... the only way to open it is to have a moth and a butterfly to crossover it and voila... it's opened!" Dara ended her explanation.
 
 
"Then... the reason they needed Bom is because they know that she is a Moth/Butterfly?" Suho asked in confusion
 
 
"But how does that fit into the picture... she is already a butterfly... not a Moth!" LAy asked
 
 
"Once a moth... always a moth... you might look like a butterfly, but when you look closely, her wings are different from ours... hers has this spots that look like eyes staring into your soul... those are trademarks of the Moth... us butterflies have intricate designs and swirls on ours..." Minji stated as she opened and stretched her wings for them to see.
 
 
"That's true... she has spots like eyes on her wings" Suho uttered reminding himself to stay calm and not attack them to save Bom from those filthy dark entities.
 
o====o=====o
 
 
The time for them to attack was at hand, it was already dawn, and they are just awaiting the rays of the sun to take a peek. The moment a hint of light was seen, Suho and Xiumin went on their way.
 
 
Since the sanctuary was surrounded by so many dark forces, it was unwise to attack them head one, they only plan to rescue Bom away from that place and ask the help of the other elementals to avoid the fight reaching the town.
 
 
Suho then summoned his power of water, as he directed the body of water to surround the camp, once it was surrounded, Xiumin used his power of ice to freeze the water created by Suho to hold the dark forces in place as they search for where Bom was.
 
 
They found Bom lying on a rock...
 
 
"Bom! Wake up! Wake up! We are going to get you out of here... please be alright" Suho stated as he cradled her in his arms
 
 
"Suho, please...  you need to let me go... the Dark Forces... they are not here to attack us... look at them, they are not with weapons... they are different from the others..." Bom stated weakly
 
 
"They took you away Bom.... they are Dark entities... Bom... they destroyed your sanctuary!" Suho reasoned out as Xiumin acted as a look out
 
 
"No... Suho... they are Dark Forces... yes, they are... but they are different... they were the lost souls carried by the Moths, they were corrupted by the evil of the Dark Force, but they only want to go back... they only want to go home.. to rest... the reason they burned down the sanctuary is because... almost all the butterflies were already crossing over to the other side, even our HEAD has completely lost it... there was no other way but to burn down the whole sanctuary... my friends and I are the only ones left that were sane!" Bom explained.
 
 
"What do you mean let you go... you don't need to go there... you don't need to please, don't leave!" Suho stated clutching her close to his chest.
 
 
"Suho, there is not much time... the sun is almost rising... I told you I might do something... and you promise not to hate me for it... they need to go back, they are souls waiting to come home. I must not be selfish... Suho... remember, we will see each other again... remember me in your heart..." Bom stated as she freed herself from his hold.
 
 
"No... I can't let you go... please, don't go!" Suho pleaded as he held onto Bom's arm turning her around to face her, he then held her head and lightly brush his lips to hers.
 
 
"Please, don't go." Suho whispered under his breath as he saw Bom walking away from him, towards where the first rays of the rising sun hit as Bom crossed over to their world to the underworld.
 
 
Xiumin came running behind Suho as he alerted Suho of what was happening
 
 
"Suho... the entities are melting, there are souls flying everywhere!" Xiumin stated, he saw Suho kneeling in front of a huge rock that was shining as he saw the souls pass through it.
 
 
"It's ok... hyung... everything is okay..." Suho uttered in a defeated tone, trying to control his tears that have started to fall.
 
 
o====o=====o
 
After a month that happened, the butterfly's sanctuary was rebuilt again... thanks to Bom's ultimate sacrifice, everything was restored, the butterflies that were lost were back and the souls that they were carrying was not that big anymore.
 
 
It seems that the huge amount of souls entering the underworld was due to the fact that some of the dark forces are already going back to the underworld. 
 
 
Everyday since Bom disappeared, Suho would always visit the sanctuary awaiting the day of Bom's birth.
 
 
"Sorry oppa! Not today... she didn't come out today" Minji replied in a sad tone as she looked at the defeated shoulders of Suho walking away from the sanctuary.
 
 
He passed by the falls where they first met... deciding to spend his days there passing time... reminiscing the short amount of time he spent with her. The moments where they just talk about the mysteries of life and spend quiet moments with each other.
 
 
He fell asleep under a tree, and was awaken when droplets of water hit his cheeks. It was raining! 
 
 
"Great! I have the power of water and I got wet!" Suho uttered to himself as he stood soaking wet under the shade of the tree
 
 
"Thank you so much for nothing!" Suho uttered gesturing to the tree
 
 
"Aren't you supposed to cover me from the rain?" Suho was talking to himself as he tried to create a barrier for himself
 
 
"Am I hearing someone get angry at the rain? At the rain, really?" a certain voice uttered coming from behind the tree
 
 
Suho spun around towards the voice... that voice that he knew too well... that voice that he could recognize from  anywhere...
 
 
"Annyeong!" the voice greeted cheerfully and waved at him, Suho waved back... he couldn't speak... he just stared.
 
 
Suho came to realization and ran towards her and embraced her ever so tightly.
 
 
"Okay... I don't know who you are... but I am weirded out by the fact that I am not weirded out that I let a stranger hug me!" 
 
 
"Bom!" Suho uttered her name and hugged her again, the girl smiled 
 
 
"Yes... and see? You even know my name! And why am I not weirded out by that?! Why is my heart beating so fast, and why am I allowing you to hug me, when we just met!?" Bom sputtered out question after question... 
 
 
Suho rolled his eyes upward and held Bom's face to face him as he replied
 
 
 
"Because your heart knows all the answers..." as he laid his lips on hers in a magical kiss.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You would think that? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PUNCH!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The nerve of you kissing me on our first date!" BOM uttered punching Suho on his left arm.
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcj1UvLyak- Don't Go EXO K, listen to it and picture Suho and Bom's story
 
in love haaaayyyysssss
o====o====o
 
so that's the end of their story...
 
 
 
 
haaaayyyyssss..... <3
 
 
let me know what you think...
 
 
 
 
i'm off to write a new one...
 
 
 
i am still deciding on Baekhyun or Lay...
 
 
 
 
well i'll eeny miny moe my way on that one I guess...
 
 
 
 
 
see you later guys ^^
 
 
 
a bonus for you
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~