LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI PART 1

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI PART 1

                           

Kai was hurriedly making his way to the clearing where they were supposed to meet. It seems like Kris has gotten him his own pack. Kai arrived just in time and he was catching his breath.

 

“Oh... you made it! Just in time!” Sehun noticed as he patted Kai’s back

 

“Yeah... did I miss anything embarrassing?” Kai stated as he looked to the direction of Kris who was together with new faces, “Who are they?” Kai nodded to the direction of the new faces.

 

“Oh... they are Kris hyung’s pack! They are mighty scary and tall!” Sehun pointed out

 

“Well except for the two over there... they look like they are in their own world!” Kai pointed to a chubby cheeked guy who was whispering something towards a boy with curled up mouth.

 

“OH... Kai is here already, we are complete!” Suho noticed Kai and nodded.

 

 

KAI’S POV

 

Woah!! When I arrived at the clearing it seems like we doubled up in number. It looks like Kris hyung has new friends with him... kekekeke, but that doesn’t save him from us teasing him... I mean c’mon... where have you heard a wolf with wings... only Kris hyung can pull that off!!!

 

 

See? Told you it was funny?!

 

Suho hyung urged us to begin the introductions one by one. Suho started by showing off some of his wet skills since he controls the water.

 

He was then followed by maknae Sehun who played with the wind around us,

 

 

then followed by Luhan hyung’s ability which Kris hyung finds it difficult to pronounce... he always calls it tele-whatnow,

 

PUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 Then he was followed by Lay hyung and he began to chant his CHIU CHIU power which earned him some laughter from the newcomers, of course it’s hard to show off your healing power when there is nothing to heal, although I’d gladly suggest Lay hyung heal Kris hyung from his momentary stupidity especially when it comes to Chaerin-noona.

 

 

 

Then followed by Kyungsoo hyung his ability is really shocking despite his weak and lethargic appearance, and his creepy stares especially when the full moon is up... he concentrated for a while and then stomped really hard on the ground which caused for it to shake. Just as expected everyone was like WHOA!!!

 

 

As expected from our Kyungsoo Omma... then it was my turn to show off my ability, I just stood there and appeared here and there just like how I would normally do, I could literally have a good time watching their heads turn right and left just like how you watch a tennis match kekekekeke.

 

Then it was now the turn of Kris hyung’s friends to show off their abilities. I was shocked to learn that Tao hyung has developed the ability to control Time, how awesome is that... although he doesn’t know the extent of his ability yet, he can stop time... that’s for sure!

 

 

Then he was followed by another tall guy, his name is Chanyeol hyung... he has big eyes just like Kyungsoo’s and he has the ability to control fire, which is really cool too! We now have 4 elements on our side and it’s wicked cool.

 

He was followed by this guy who looks so mysterious because of the dark lines around his eyes, his name is Baekhyun... he can control light, I think switching it on and off... maybe, cause that’s what he shown us... moving on.

 

The two left were brothers, the one with the lips that were curled up was named as Chen he has this wicked ability to control lightning, I so want that power so that I can zap Kris hyung whenever I want to kekekeke just for fun though!

 

Then his older brother Xiumin, I think he is the oldest amongst us all and yet here he is looking like he is younger than Sehun, hyung has the ability to freeze everything, now that too... I want that one too... I would have fun with it especially whenever Kris hyung transforms into a wolf with wings... I’d gladly freeze him and put him in our living room... what a great center piece he would be bwahahahaha!

 

 

 

Everyone was chatting and showing off their abilities, while I on the other hand just sat near the bonfire as I tried to burn the marshmallow until it was black. Chen hyung sat beside me and said to me

 

“Aniya!!! That is not how you do it!” he grabbed the stick from me as he ed the squishy goo towards the center of the bonfire as I watched it turn into black goo!

 

My eyes went big as I saw it and heard hyung’s addicted laugh, I laughed along with him.

 

“Seems like something is bothering you!” Chen hyung patted my back after we poke another marshmallow and was in the process of burning it again.

 

“Huh? Ani! Nothing hyung!” I dismissed it, although there was something that was bugging me...

 

Then hyung saw something falling out of my pocket.

 

“What’s this? Is this yours?” hyung asked me as he dangled the pack in front of me

 

“Neh!” I nodded and sighed as I shook my head while looking at the ground letting go of the stick I was holding

 

“You have a dog?” Chen hyung asked me as he tilted his head and looked at me

 

I shook my head as I remembered that girl whom I can’t seem to call as noona, AISH!!! She was nearly killed and yet how can she remain so calm and collected... and she had the nerve to kick me in my shin... which reminds me... I pulled up my pant leg and saw a nasty bruise.

 

“Whoa! Where did you get that? You got into a fight?” Chen pointed out as he winced while looking at it.

 

“Sort of... aish!” I scratched my head and called out to Lay hyung to help me with it.

 

Lay hyung sat in front of me and looked at my bruise and looked at me questioningly.

 

“Kai... this looks like a girl’s foot... what happened?” Lay asked innocently, but as soon as Lay hyung uttered the word girl, it was as if Kris hyung’s ears rang and he was there beside me willing to get out all the juicy details I dare not say.

 

“Nothing! I just... aish....” I hesitated as I looked at how Kris hyung was anticipating my story... I know I’ll regret this but I need to tell them what happened and who this girl is since that Bom girl knows who and what I am.

 

I didn’t know that the half breed that I came across would bring such concern to us, I mean it was just a halfbreed hungry, right?

 

“Ani Kai... half breeds prefer to devour humans during full moon... and it’s not a full moon yet...” Suho reminded me as he pointed upward where the crescent moon was, ah-hah! Now I remember. I nodded in agreement.

 

“Then what does that mean?” I asked curiously, because from the looks of almost everybody aside from us young wolves they were all serious

 

“It means, the half breeds are changing already... they don’t need the power of the full moon to devour a human... they can eat whenever they want to... and that is a concern!” Xiumin hyung added as I mouthed an O.

 

“Wait... did you say the girl that saw you... her name is... Park Bom?” Kris hyung asked me, I nodded in agreement.

 

“She is Lee Chaerin’s friend!” Kris uttered, “She is a weird and creepy and scary friend... she doesn’t look it but she is strong... I pity you having to have met her then... I sympathize with you!” I heard Kris hyung’s concerned tone and I gave him a questioning look.

 

“Ah right... Lay remember the time I went to you having a slightly twisted ankle and a broken arm?” Kris stated as he looked at Lay waiting for the other guy to agree, Lay hyung nodded.

 

I was shocked at the realization...

 

“That was her doing?” I asked in surprise, Kris hyung nodded and was not even embarrassed about being beaten up by a girl

 

“She is not called the BOMINATOR for nothing!” Kris stated as he took a huge bite off of the chicken he had on his hand.

 

There were a lot of questions still lurking in my mind... like how come she is so calm even when faced with a wolf who was about to kill her, she was so composed... she didn’t scream for help or anything even when she was already held at her neck.

 

There were a lot of questions in my mind and I can’t seem to get it off of me.

 

 

I wanted to have answers, so I quickly left the pack and headed off. Before I knew it... I was back in that alley where we went our separate ways... I was off to where her scent was and followed it, her scent lingered around the Chinese restaurant Chaerin noona works then I followed it towards the nearest playground, then a convenience store... where was she headed, isn’t she supposed to go straight home after having an attack like that?! Until I stopped at a building, an apartment building.

 

I went in and followed her scent... I stopped at what looked like her unit. I listened closely... I can hear soft music... then I listened a little harder, I heard soft sobs and whimpers... I panicked so I kicked open the door... heart beating fast, breathing heavily, I searched the room, there in the corner of the room... I saw her curled up, with earphones on her ears head resting on her knees... tear drops on the floor.

 

 

She is crying.... finally, she is crying... I saw her lift her head up and looked at me.

 

“Yah! You are paying for that door!”

 

“What the?!” I uttered, out of all the things she could say that is the first thing she thought about, I just shook my head and sat in front of her.

 

I couldn’t peel my eyes away from her, this girl.... this noo-... noo-... forget it... this girl got Kris hyung beat up!

 

“What are you doing here?” I heard her ask as she roughly wiped the tears away from her cheeks

 

“I... I... hmmm... that’s a good question!” I blurted, since I really didn’t know what I came there to do... I left the pack in a hurry and went my way and followed her scent here and now that I am here I didn’t know what to do... hmmmm.

 

“Since you don’t know yet what to do... how about temporarily fixing my door, hmmm?” she told me as she stood up and went inside a small room and she came out with a hammer.

 

A hammer? Me pounding the door in the middle of the night? Wouldn’t I wake her neighbours?

 

“Um... Bom? You do know that it’s already midnight... right? Humans sleep at night!” I pointed out in a mocking tone, she just rolled her eyes up and sighed

 

“Fine, fine... then... hmmm, grab the shower curtain in my bathroom please... I want peace and quiet and privacy...” I heard her order me around and here I am doing what she asked me to do...

 

 

Wait... wait...wait... she isn’t my BEAUTY right? Cause... she asked me to get the shower curtain and here I am getting it... hmmmm.... wait!

 

But she ordered me to fix her door and I refused... okay... whew! I’m safe... okay... so here is the bathroom and there is her shower curtain and shower rod, I grabbed it and was heading back to the door... there I saw her, carrying the huge door that I just knocked over and she was successfully moving it aside...

 

 

A door.... a door... that is twice her height and weight... would you believe that?! What is the world coming to?!?!??

 

I handed her the curtain and saw her attach the curtain rod on the door frame and attach the shower curtain... she looked at it and she looked satisfied as she did a little clap, she then turned around and walked up to me and said to me

 

“Some help you are... hmph!”

 

What the?! Do I look incompetent? Really I have a lot of questions about this girl here... and I came here for answers and it seems I only got more questions rather than answers.

 

“You want something to drink?” I heard her offer, I nodded as I saw her grab a bowl... oh no she wouldn’t... I saw her putting some water in the bowl and looked at me...

 

“Here you go...” she offered me the bowl, she doesn’t expect me to drink in the bowl now would she... I am a human too!

 

“Oh mian... wait!” I saw her go over her counter and was looking for something, she then held it up and asked me innocently

 

“Straw?”

 

THIS GIRL IS SO DEAD!

 

o===o===o

 

 

ahihihihiihihihi, i love playing with Bom's quirky personality here and especially Kai's innocence and smirk and waaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

 

 

i am going crazy right now! 

 

 

 

WOLF... WOLF... WOLF... AWOOOOOO!!

 

 

 

comment down below kekekekeke

 

 

~lostschoolboy~