HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 4

 

 

 

CL opened the door without thinking another thought, much to her surprise when she saw the same group of girls who attacked her that morning.

 

“What are you doing here?” CL uttered with a shocked expression as she tried to close the door.

 

The three girls forced their selves in and pushed CL inside. They hit her and called her names and cursed at her.

 

“WE DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE CL OR ANYONE... EXO DOESN’T NEED S LIKE YOU!”

 

“ACTING ALL CLOSE TO THEM!”

 

“YOU’RE JUST A STEP ABOVE US, ACTING HIGH AND MIGHTY... YOU ARE A NOBODY COMPARED TO EXO!”

 

“YOU’RE UGLY! SMALL EYES!”

 

“OVER CONFIDENT B*TCH!”

 

Then a knock on the door was to be heard.

 

“Chaerin-ah! Chaerin-ah! Chaerin-ah!”

 

“Chen!” CL shouted back as the girl hit her hard on the face, causing her lips to break and bleed from the side, as the girl then let out a knife and waved it in front of her face.

 

The girls panicked as Chen and Luhan kicked the door open, they found CL on the floor being pinned by one of the girls holding a knife to her face.

 

Chen ran towards them and kicked the knife away from the girl’s grasp, while the other 2 girls gasped and were shocked that their friend would do it up to that extent.

 

“Yah! I told you guys to wait fo- WTF!?” manager hyung saw that Chen kicked the knife away from the girl who was still on top of CL who was already bleeding from the mouth and had a cut on her forehead.

 

Manager hyung called the police and an ambulance immediately. After a few moments, the police arrived to take away the girl who was threatening CL with the knife while the two other girls went off with a warning. CL was at the back of the ambulance, getting immediate care for her lip and forehead, which thankfully didn’t need any stitches.

 

After the police left and settled everything, Chen ushered CL inside her house and when they got inside, that was the only time CL let it all out and cried so hard and clung herself to Chen.

 

“Mianhae Chaerin-ah... mianhae...” Chen whispered as he patted CL’s head.

 

“Jongdae... I just called Minji, she said to bring Chaerin there and spend the night there” Luhan uttered.

 

CL grabbed a few things and went with them towards Minji’s house.

 

It was a good thing Chen decided to pass by CL’s house once more after they have dropped Minji off to her house. That was when they saw a silhouette by the window of someone being hit. Chen went out of the car hurriedly and ran onto the porch and heard shouts.

 

Luhan and Chen then decided to force open the door not waiting for their manager who was parking the car.

 

“Oppa... I will take care of unnie... you go take a rest... see you tomorrow!” Minji smiled at Luhan  and Chen who were looking worriedly at CL’s state.

 

“Unnie, c’mon let’s get inside...” Minji ushered  CL inside and directed her towards her bedroom as they both lied down on the bed.

 

“Minkki –ah... komawo” CL uttered as she hugged Minji tightly and slept.

 

The following morning, CL was up early together with Minji, since Minji was scheduled to have an early morning flight together with Luhan heading for Beijing for their vacation.

 

Minji and CL hailed a cab and headed for the airport. Meanwhile, Luhan, Kris, Tao and Lay were still in their van in front of the airport, waiting for Minji’s arrival.

 

The cab arrives as CL helped Minji with her luggage.

 

“Unnie... take care of yourself okay?” Minji hugged CL tightly as CL waved at the others who were now alighting the van.

 

Luhan then went towards Minji and helped her with her luggages, and since it was an unannounced early flight, only a few fans were there to meet with them.

 

Manager hyung insisted that CL should stay with them back at the dorm, since EXO M’s dorms will only be occupied by Chen and Xiumin and the manager hyung. CL refused but agreed to just stay until lunch.

 

When they arrived at the dorm, Xiumin was already up and was already cooking some pancakes while cleaning and sweeping the floor. CL offered to continue cooking while Xiumin tidied up the place as the manager hyung checked on the schedule for the day.

 

It seems as though they have nothing planned and Chen was still sleeping in his room. CL moved comfortably in the kitchen with Xiumin showing her where the dishes were placed.

 

Xiumin with the help of CL set up the table and prepared the food.

 

“Woah! Chaerin... thank you for this!” manager’s eyes widened with gratefulness

 

“Yah... hyung! I originally made it... Chaerin just continued it” Xiumin butted in wanting to gain some recognition

 

“Arasso... arasso... you did well... you two did a job well done!” manager hyung stated as he dug in and started eating.

 

 

CHEN’S POV

 

I woke up at around noon time, by this time the hyungs and Tao must have left already for their vacation. Aish... still sleepy... I was really worried for Chaerin’s safety...

 

I sleepily went out of the room and saw Minseok hyung cleaning his room and wiping his desk over and over again. I glanced on the living room and saw manager hyung reading the newspaper and sitting across from him was Chaerin sipping some coffee while watching some TV.

 

I walked towards the table sleepily...

 

 

WAIT!

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

REWIND!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAERIN IS HERE?!

 

 

I walked backward and checked and stood in front of the TV and looked at CL’s direction not really minding how I looked like with my bed hair sticking in all directions.

 

“You are here!” I blurted out pointing towards Chaerin’s shocked face

 

“N-neh!” CL could only nod at me as she looked at with full of horror

 

“Chen... go wash up first... there is a lady in the room... is that really how you want to present yourself?” managery hyung pointed out to me, I scratched my head and headed for the bathroom.

 

What greeted me was this monster staring back at me.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! WHO ARE YOU?!” I shouted aloud inside as I hurriedly took a bath and found decent clothing to hopefully erase Chaerin’s memory of me in the morning.

 

After I redeemed myself from CL, I ate the food which was prepared by her heartily. Hehehehehe, I am full. And since I don’t have anything to do the rest of the afternoon, I asked CL to join me at the amusement park.

 

Of course at first she refused, but after deliberation and a load of aegyo on my part... she agreed to go with me. Minseok hyung chose to stay at home and pack his bags since he will be leaving for his home tonight.

 

So I, CL and manager hyung went to the amusement park. And since it was a weekday, there were only a few people present, much to my delight... yehey! We can have the park all to ourselves.

 

 

 

I was shocked at how brave CL is with the rides... of course she screams but she is not afraid to try all the different rides the park had to offer.

 

“Oppa... c’mon let’s ride there!” I heard her say cheerfully... at least she was having fun, even though there was still the mark of the attack last night... it seems as though she is also trying very hard to erase the memory of what happened to her.

 

“How about a bet?” I dared her

 

“What kind of bet?” I heard her challenge me

 

“If you scream you will go with me to my parent’s house... if I scream... I will do anything that you want.” I uttered looking at her daringly

 

I could see her eyes widening in fear...

 

“B-but oppa... it is your vacation... you should be resting and enjoying the time with your parents... not baby sitting someone like me!” she reasoned out to me, I shook my head and insisted that she wouldn’t be a bother.

 

Little did she know my parents are already expecting her to be with me tomorrow... so I should win this bet, whatever happens... I should win this bet!

 

There was this ride called GYRO DROP... oh you know how that ride goes... it slowly brings you up... building up the suspense and the knot on your tummy tightens and then it freely let’s go and heads down as if your soul was left high up there.

 

 

 

So the ride began, we sat side by side, I could sense that she was looking at me and eyeing me... trying to measure me...

 

“Are we really serious about the bet?” she asked, I nodded and smiled at her as we reached the top.

 

“Chaerin-ah... brace yourself!” I told her as the ride then went down fast... and since I have the goal and determination of wanting her to come with me... I bit my tongue and cheeks to prevent myself from screaming, but really I felt like dying... my eyes were really going up and I tried to catch my breath trying to act manly as I saw her scream her lungs out.

 

 

 

 

YES... SUCCESS... VICTORY DANCE!!!

 

                       

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMMA... APPA... JONGDAE IS COMING HOME... WITH CHAERIN...

 

 

O====O====O

 

 

yeah... kekekekekeke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

almost done with their story 

 

 

 

 

 

missed you guys a lot...

 

 

 

tell me what you thought about it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~