BABY, DON'T CRY- SEHUN PART 1

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
BABY, DON'T CRY- SEHUN PART 1
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
Somewhere, near EXO Kingdom...
 
 
"Andwae! I can't let you do that!" a girl's voice thundered across the hall
 
 
"But... the Oracle has already foreseen it... we must eliminate him... we can't go against fate!" another girl's voice was heard reasoning to the first one
 
 
 
"You know what he means to me... you know who he is to me, right? The moment he was born... I already offered my life to protect him!" the girl reasoned out
 
 
 
"Even if it means war against our kind?" an authoritative voice of a girl stated
 
 
 
The girl in question looked at the other and glared at her... "You know where my heart lies..." the girl replied
 
 
 
"But you don't have to do this... it's dangerous unnie!" a younger girl's voice added
 
 
 
"If that is what you wish... you better run before they get to you... they know what you are planning... head back now to the Oracle... and tell him of your plan, we will try to buy you some time... go now... be safe!" the authoritative girl stated as three girls stood in front of the entry to the house of the Oracle.
 
 
The girl ran as fast as she could, determined to protect her "heart" from an early demise
 
 
 
"I can't let them do that... he is too young to die... not today... not now... if I must fight them I will... Sehun-ah... be safe... please... I'm coming to protect you" 
 
 
 
The moment she opened the door leading to the Oracle, there stood an army waiting for her... then a fight began... a fight for one's true love... she managed to defeat them all... but not without injuries...
 
 
She stood in front of the room of the Oracle and spoke...
 
 
 
"I want to protect him... please..." the girl begged as she kneeled in front of the Oracle
 
 
 
"My child... what fate has decided... no one can change... eventually he will die..."
 
 
 
 
"I know that... he will die... but not until I am here... I will always fight fate for his safety!" the girl sounded as stubborn as she can be...
 
 
 
The Oracle released a sigh and uttered words of enchantment as a blinding light enveloped the girl's body...
 
 
 
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
 
OTTOKAE!?!?! This girl is ! Wait, is she really a girl? I went closer and saw her long flowy hair covering her chest, as washed away seaweeds covered her most intimate part. That made my throat dry, ahem.
 
 
Lashes are long, red probably "soft" lips and an innocent face. Her body though was full of scratches and bruises, it was like she was in a fight.
 
 
Her skin was porcelain white, as if shining under the light of the setting sun. I inche my way towards her, trying to check if she's still alive... ah... a pulse... thank God! I removed  my cloak and wrapped it around her. without thinkin of anything else, I carried her off and headed back to the castle.
 
 
"Omo! your highness! What happened? who is she?" one of the maids blurted out as I stormed inside hurrying to go up to one of our guest rooms.
 
 
I ordered for some clothes for the girl and some medicine and ointment to clean the girl's wounds. I laid her gently on the bed then waited for the maids. As soon as they arrived, I left the room and decided to wait out at the hallway.
 
 
There, I was joined by my mother. I told her what happened, she looked as concerned as I was for the well-being of the girl. Father was out together with Luhan-hyung in another town and they will be back tomorrow evening.
 
 
She didn't wake up that night. The doctor dropped by and checked up on her. Although she was out of danger, the doctor told us that her body has been through alot, it's as if, it has suffered beatings for years already! That made me frown. Her body looked so frail with her small stature, I wondered how could she have withstood those strong blows.
 
 
My mother convinced me to sleep in my room, she told me that the maids will inform us if she wakes up.
 
 
As I lay on my bed, I can't erase in my mind the sight of those wounds and bruises on her body. Wondering what happened to her? Who did that to her? why? I didn't realize how tiring it was to think of these things until I closed my eyes and immediately fell into a deep slumber.
 
 
I was awaken by the rays of the rising sun... I remembered about the girl! I immediately got out of bed, put on my robe, not minding how I looked. I headed out the bedroom door and to the guest room which was 5 doors down from mine.
 
 
When I reached the door, I breathed in and out... pressed my ear on the door, trying to listen for any voices or signs that she's awake, much to my dismay, there was none. Silence.
 
 
I slowly opened the door and tried to peek, as I got to see the inside of the room... my gaze went for an unoccupied bed... but it was obviously slept in...
 
 
Is she awake? Where is she? I decided to enter the room, there at the corner of the room, I saw her... standing... looking out the window, like an angel sent from heaven, with the rays of the risin sun shining on her.
 
 
She must have sensed a presence, she turned around and her eyes went wide O_O and so did OoO... she then pointed at me in horror, then her other hand grabbed a bell that was sitting on the table beside her, then rang it furiously.
 
 
After a moment, came rushing inside a small army of lady maids calling out their concerns for the young lady!
 
 
"Omo! Your highness!" one of the lady maids exclaimed, pointing at me too, so did the others.
 
 
Then one of them handed me a small mirror. The moment I saw myself... it also made my eyes grow big O_O and my mouth opened wide in horro OoO.
 
 
"WAAAAAHHHH!!!! OTTOKAE?!?!?!" I screamed and stormed out of that room and headed back to my room!
 
 
You're probably wondering what I saw in the mirror right?
 
 
 
Hair sticking out in different directions, dark circles under my eyes... I LOOK LIKE A MONSTER!!!
 
 
I am pretty sure that I have woken up the entire castle with my noise, so early in the morning.
 
 
I heard a knock on my door... I hesitated opening it... but then decided to open it slowly...
 
 
I slowly opened and peeked at who was knocking... there standing in front of my bed room door was the girl... alive... awake and smiling at me... waving at me... her eyes are big and they are also smiling at me.
 
 
I kept my head bowed down as I nodded and greeted a very hushed tone of good morning... I was waiting for a sound... a giggle or a greeting... but I didn't receive any.
 
 
I looked up and I can still see her smiling at me with her hands behind her back. I waited and waited for a word to come out of her, she just kept on smiling...
 
 
"Oh by the way, my name is Sehun... I was the one who brought you here" I said trying to ease the awkwardness I feel... she still smiled at me...
 
 
Then one of the lady maids gave her a pen and paper... I saw her wrote something... she then flipped the paper...
 
 
 
HI... NICE TO MEET YOU SEHUN-AH... I AM DARA...
 
 
o===o===o
 
 
how was it?
 
 
 
let me know what you think of the story so far... and what you think of it ^^
 
 
 
i paired Sehun and Dara...
 
 
 
 
so... here goes another story for you guys...
 
 
 
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~