XOXO- D.O. PART 5

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

XOXO- D.O. PART 5

        

AUTHOR'S POV

Minji sat on the sofa, waiting for Kyungsoo to finish his food, while she on the other hand was busy writing something on the book she found where the letters were kept.

 

She then ripped a piece of paper from her notebook and stick it into the book and then wrote an additional note at the end.

 

She heard Kyungsoo stand up, she quickly hid the book back to its place as she turned around to get the medicine from the paper bag she brought and gave it to Kyungsoo who was now balled up under the blankets again.

 

"I hate medicines!" Kyungsoo pouted as he shook his head, acting childish.

 

"Oppa~~~ please take it... it will make you feel better..." Minji tried hard to convince Kyungsoo to drink some of the medicines, but Kyungsoo was being a brat about it.

 

"Alright then... I won't tell you about the confession... don't drink medicine so that you won't feel better so that you can't attend practice tomorrow and maybe I'll get closer to both Kai and Sehun... hmph! I'm out of here!" Minji stomped her way out of the room as fast as she could.

 

Kyungsoo was left tongue tied and speechless, looking at the door where Minji left. Then it hit him...

 

"ANDWAE!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted as he heard Minji's laugh fade.

 

He hurriedly stood up and walked towards the door, when he opened it, he saw Minji walking away while waving a goodbye to him.

 

"See you tomorrow oppa!" Minji smiled as she entered the elevator.

 

Once inside, Kyungsoo was confused...

 

"So what does that mean? I confessed to her and what is her answer then?" Kyungsoo stated as he went towards his bookcase to get his diary, to write what had happened today.

 

When he opened his diary, he was shocked that there were other loose notes that fell, pink paper with violet ink.

 

o====o

Soo-oppa!!!

It seems as though everyone is hogging for your attention, I'm not jealous though... okay, maybe a little bit.

 

I am happy that I get to spend my days with you... and I thank you for visiting me in my DREAMS at night...

 

Does that sound creepy? Mianhae!

 

XOXO-M

o====o

 

Soo-oppa!

Today, we held hands, my heart was beating so fast, I can't seem to look at you for fear that you might take your hand away from mine.

 

Even though the night breeze was so cold, I felt my palms beginning to sweat. Did you feel it?

 

Our first skinship, the first time my heart skipped a beat.

 

I'll never forget about today.

 

XOXO-M

o=====o

 

Soo-oppa!

I saw you sing today... your voice is heaven to my ears...

 

The song... is this what they were saying...

 

I think I'm falling in love.

 

XOXO-M

o=====o

 

Soo-oppa!

Please take care of yourself! You are such a baby when you are sick!

 

We missed you during practice... I missed you during practice, oppa!

 

As for my answer to your question... you have to ask Baekhyun-oppa and Chanyeol-oppa for that confession... it was you who confessed... I liked your confession yesterday than today.

 

Scratch that, I liked that you confessed, period.

 

As for your other question... oppa! SARANGHAE! <3

 

Yes, you can be my boyfriend!

 

Minkki <3 -_-

o====o

 

After Kyungsoo read the letter, his face turned all shades of red, as he hugged the letter to his chest. He was about to jump and shout for joy, when the door to his dorm bursted open.

 

"YAH DODYO!" Baekhyun greeted together with Chanyeol.

 

"Yo!" Chanyeol said while waving his hand

 

Kyungsoo was OoO from the shock, he then looked at the two  and stated

 

"She likes me!" Kyungsoo whispered

 

"What?" Baekhyun asked stepping closer to Kyungsoo

 

"She said yes!" Kyungsoo stated a bit louder than a whisper

 

"Yah! I think you are delirious! Did you take any medicine, cause Minji told us you were such a baby!" Chanyeol smiled his bright smile

 

"I SAID SHE AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!" Kyungsoo shouted at the top of his lungs, much to the surprise of his friends.

 

THen they jumped around while holding hands and turning around and around, then Kyungsoo stopped and said

 

"By the way, what was Minji referring to as my confession yesterday?"

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other as Chanyeol took his celphone out and showed Kyungsoo what they showed Minji.

 

Kyungsoo was OoO

 

He was shocked... speechless... again he was turning red

 

"Wahh... Kyungie is blushing! Aigoo, you love sick puppy you!" Baekhyun stated as they then decided to leave their stunned friend alone to rest.

 

"See you tomorrow, lover boy!" Chanyeol teased as they closed the door.

o===o===o

 

The following days that passed Minji and Kyungsoo were inseparable, aside from being a new couple they had to work extra hard since the finals were nearing, and they needed to polish their piece for their final exams.

 

Kyungsoo would walk Minji to her house and sometimes join them for dinner with Mrs. Gong inviting him almost every night to eat with them, then they will proceed to practice with their piece and talk and tell each other their dreams and plans for the future.

 

"Oppa... I have been meaning to ask you this... since when... did you realize that you liked me enough to love me?" Minji asked innocently as they sat on the swing by the porch.

 

Kyungsoo almost spat out his drink from the suddenness of her question. He then wiped his mouth and said

 

"I don't know when actually... I just realized it when Baekhyun and Chanyeol pointed out that I wouldn't be like this if I wasn't feeling anything for you... I am shallow and dense... yes, I know... I may not say what's on my mind most of the time... but with this I am certain, I want to take care of you... I don't want to see you hurt, I want to always stay beside you like this, I want to see you happy, it makes me happy also... I also want to always envelope you in a tight hug, like this... OOOOOO!" Kyungsoo stated as he put his arms around Minji giving her a back hug.

 

"Oppa... did you know? This is what O means? A hug!" Minji then turns around to hug Kyungsoo with her arms enveloping Kyungsoo while tiptoeing, Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise.

 

"And an X is this..." Minji then held Kyungsoo's head to steady him and squished his cheeks then she smiled and gave Kyungsoo a peck on the lips, leaving Kyungsoo looking like this again O.O

 

Before Minji could pull out from their hug, Kyungsoo held on to her tightly and kissed her with all the feelings that were bursting out from his heart, lightly touching and a bit aggressive, just the right amount of sweetness and harshness, leaving the two breathless.

 

"Minji-ah... that's what you call an X for a kiss." Kyungsoo smirked and hugged the shocked and blushing Minji.

 

"Saranghae Minji-ah!" Kyungsoo shouted out loud, not caring if Mrs. Gong could hear them.

o===o====o

 

The following week was so hectic, because it was the schedule for their final exams and at the same time the showcase that the headmaster asked of them.

 

They were practicing almost everyday, trying to perfect everything. Only resting to re-energize their tired bodies, then they get back again to practicing.

 

Kyungsoo and Minji were to perform for their final exam and their friends were there to cheer them on. They asked Chanyeol to help them with the accompaniment for their piece.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HtVNpqAZj0- titanium- aj rafael ft. kz tandigan... let's imagine that it's Chanyeol playing the guitar, while DO sings together Minji on this one okay ^^, enjoy this eargasm!

 

Suho, Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun cheered them on after their performance. The professors present gave them a nod and welcomed them to the next step of their school year, Kyungsoo a senior and Minji a junior.

 

Then their showcase was next... everyone was so hyped up about their performance, they were known to be the best of best in the university, and for them to come together and perform was really an event to see.

 

Everyone was thrilled to see them perform live stages, and a surprise performance was on their list...

 

"Thank you for coming tonight for our showcase, it is really a wonderful schoolyear... and we have learned alot from it. Gained friends along the way and experiences and relationships blossomed through it all... this last song is dedicated to that one special girl that really inspired us, all 6 of us... especially this wide-eyed guy here..." Baekhyun then placed his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders as he smiled...

 

"Minji-ah this song is for you... listen to it carefully...from me to you!" Kyungsoo stated shyly as the spotlight went to him and the music started.

 

XOXO- EXO-K

XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

An X is kiss for a soft kiss

An O is for a circled hug

Maybe you already know Oh

 

"Reminiscing the night when Minji and Kyungsoo were talking on the front porch and received their first kiss as a couple"

 

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter

And that's what I wrote at the end

Although I've never given it to you

 

"Flashback to the times, when both of them were writing letters in their diary, writing memories and their thoughts about each other"

 

How are you these days? Anything special?

Only those typical words pass through my head

Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea

The words that I really want to say is be with me

 

"The moment when Kyungsoo confessed and was recorded by Chanyeol and Baekhyun"

 

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)

I open my arms and into my warm embrace

I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO

As much as I was nervous and earnest

My lips almost touched yours

I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

 

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E, You're my XOXO L.O.V.E.

 

When you're with me, you seem so comfortable

You keep playing jokes on me

Everytime you smile your white smile

Is your heart a yes or no?

Give me a sign, X or O

It's no fun to wait

 

"The moment when Minji left Kyungsoo hanging, during the time when he was sick, he confessed and was left hanging without an answer"

 

Should I take courage and tell you?

My ugly handwriting, this embarrassing letter

These four words are not enough

Like a man, I'll show you through my actions

o====o

 

Minji stood on stage and stood beside Kyungsoo, holding his hands tightly, she tiptoed and their lips met in front of everybody, after that she hugged him tightly and said...

 

"Oppa kamsahamnida... I XO'd you already! Saranghae!" Minji smiled as Kyungsoo hugged her tightly.

 

o===o====o

 

 

 

so that's the end of their story...

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope you liked it....

 

 

i am sorry i wasn't able to update yesterday

 

 

 

 

it rained so hard the other night, the wind blew and it dislodged my cable internet huhuhuhu

 

 

 

so i am here outside in a cafe posting this for you guys...

 

 

 

tell me what you think about it...

 

 

 

you know the drill...

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~