PETER PAN- LUHAN PART 3

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

PETER PAN- PART 3

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Luhan and Minji exchanged a few letters and some pictures to keep each other up to date, Minji would tease Luhan of looking such a girly girl because of his long curly hair.

 

Then the letters stopped, mostly on Luhan’s part. Minji was a bit sad at first, but then her being in highschool made her busy so she also forgot about it.

 

Luhan decided to study in a Korean University to further his studies in Korean culture and language. That was when he was scouted by SM entertainment and began his trainee years, that took most of his time and his mind. But he never forgot about the little girl that he once shared a summer with, even though it was only for 2 days... it left a big impression on him and his personality and attitude.

 

Luhan was so busy focusing on his training that his promise of 4 to 5 years to Minji was not fulfilled. He had no way of contacting her because the last time he sent a letter to the address it was sent back to him. It seems that Minji and her family already moved.

 

(AUTHOR’S NOTE: Let’s just pretend okay, please ride with me on this one kekekekeke -_-)

 

Then SM told them of their debut, it became hectic, with whole day rehearsals, sleepless nights and alot of laughter with the other members. He was happy to have gained 11 loud and colourful brothers to fill the void of being an only son.

 

There were a lot of buzz when the teasers went out, Luhan kept on stressing about it and still thinking if that little girl would recognize him.

 

The second teaser was out... and it was Kai together with Luhan, doing a powerful and charismatic dance. The review was great and the reaction and comments about it was very encouraging.

 

Somewhere, in the back of his mind, he kept on thinking...

 

“Has she seen it yet?” Luhan thought as he stared out the window of the car as they were heading towards their debut showcase.

 

“Hyung! I am so excited!!!” Tao stated as he couldn’t contain his feelings as he squeezed Luhan’s arm earning him a punch on the arm.

 

After their showcase in Korea they flew to China... which brought about memories of his parents he wished to see and a memory of a girl he once knew.

 

Since their schedule was so packed, there was no time for Luhan to visit home, he could only make a phone call to them.

 

Luhan and the rest of EXO-M focused their attention in promoting mainly in China and they were gaining popularity, it was as if all the attention was on them and how this new group would showcase their talents.

 

Luhan although the 2nd oldest in the group was always told that he was cute, which he really hates... he doesn’t know how to act cute and yet they always ask him to do cute stuffs.

 

They told him that he doesn’t need to put an effort to being cute because he already has the baby face, as what Tao would always point out and whine about.

 

SM asked them to try and write songs and they will see if they can include it in one of their albums.

 

Luhan was sprawled out on his bed, checking on his cellphone... when Sehun went inside the room.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Sehun then laid down beside him on the bed, eventhough he hates it when others are on his bed, it seems as though he has grown fond of their maknae and he allows him to hang out on his bed with him.

 

“Just checking some comments about our performances” Luhan replied, then Sehun was tossing and turning around the bed when he fell and hit one of Luhan’s luggages and forced opened it.

 

“Hyung! Mianhae!” Sehun uttered as he immediately pick up the things that scattered.

 

Among the things that got scattered was an old black diary which seemed to be filled with pictures.

 

“Hyung! Who is she?” Sehun stated as he pointed toward an old memory of his...

 

Luhan’ eyes widened as memories flashed back to that day and that person... his Mulan.

 

“Mulan!” Luhan uttered, Sehun gave him a questioning look.

 

“As in the Disney character?” Sehun wondered

 

“Ani... I call her that because she looks like her... her name is Gong Minji...” Luhan replied as his eyes stared at nothing and as if he was being thrown back to the past.

 

When Sehun saw the look in hyung’s eyes, he knew that he needed to give him some time and think about that person, he slowly stood up and closed the door.

 

Luhan browsed through the sort of diary as he smiled and reminisced those times with her. Then an idea hit him... a song... a composition!

 

He went and grabbed a paper and pen on his desk and began to scribble and write words and turn it into a song. He was debating on what kind of feel he would give the song, he then thought over the Disney characters and how he was referred to as a ‘pretty boy’ a man looking like a young one... then it hit him... a concept of someone who is forever a boy... youthful and fun! PETER PAN.

 

He went to Kris for help for the rap part, and as Kris was reading through the lyrics, he looked at Luhan for a moment and smiled...

 

“The one that got away?” Kris asked, Luhan shook his head

 

“Ani... the one that didn’t even have a chance to begin... I wonder if she recognizes me?” Luhan sighed as he wait for Kris to write some of the rap part as Tao joined them in the living room.

 

After a few drafts, he gathered his courage to send it to their company for evaluation, the minute they finished reading through it and listening to a raw sample of the song, they gave it a thumbs up and planned to release it in their first album, XOXO.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM1C3lIiTM4  EXO M PETER PAN... I am feeling giddy listening and looking at the lyrics... kekekeke

 

EXO was going to LA for the MBC KCON, as usual a flock of fans were gathered in the airport.

 

EXO tried to squeeze themselves through the crowd trying to be as friendly and respectful to their fans. They passed through the checkin smoothly and went straight for the plane.

 

Since the first class was fully booked, the 12 members were scattered in different seats in the plane.

 

Luhan was seated near the window and the two seats beside him were still vacant, he kept on looking if there were some passengers who will be seating beside him, then he heard the stewardess usher in one of the passengers to his seat number.

 

“Um, excuse me sir, the seat by the window is taken” the stewardess smiled trying to contain her fangirl self noticing that it was Luhan

 

“That’s okay, I can just sit at the aisle, no worries” the girl uttered in a cheerful tone.

 

It seems as though the newcomer girl didn’t know about him, he then bowed towards her and said,

 

“Kamsahamnida! Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan-imnida!”

 

The moment he spoke those words, the eyes of the girl grew wide, as if she finally recognized him as a member of EXO.

 

Luhan was used to seeing the amused faces of their fans, but there was something different... familiar about this girl... then the girl spoke

 

“Omo! Omo!” the girl uttered while pointing at Luhan rudely

 

“Huh? Neh!” Luhan stated with his blank face, at a loss at what was happening, feeling trapped because the girl was blocking the only exit he can take

 

Then the girl put her finger down, still eyes wide in shock then spoke...

 

“OPPA!?!?! Luhan-oppa?!” the girl uttered...

 

O===O====O

 

I just can't help not to post this now... kekekekekeke

 

I am having some spazz attacks from my own writing, I don't know why... i am spazzing at the song...

 

 

anyways... let me know what you think of it...

 

 

I know i told you guys that this was the last chapter, but I had to cut it to this part to be a troll like CHEN ^^