HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 3

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 3

 

                                   

Chen’s visit to CL’s warehouse didn’t escape the hawk eyes of XOXO fans, they took pictures of Chen going out of the back door of the warehouse together with his manager.

 

At first they thought that Chen was just visiting a friend, but right after Chen went out after a few moments, a girl went out of the back door as well, causing such a commotion within EXO fandom.

 

A rumor then appeared:

 

CHEN... DATING?

 

 

WHO IS THE MYSTERY GIRL?

 

 

Those were the headlines of the fan cafes and many pictures circulated the net again, even though XOXO was already a disciplined fandom, some new fans and some fans that only want to cause a scandal made the news such a big deal, to the point that the following morning, when CL was about to go out of her warehouse, she was shocked to see a huge amount of crowd outside.

 

“What’s happening?!” CL thought to herself as she stepped back and was startled at the ring of her phone.

 

RING RING RING

 

“H-Hello?”

 

“Mian Chaerin-ah... Mian!!!” Chen uttered immediately

 

 

“Chen? Huh?”

 

“Chaerin-ah! Are you alright?” Chen’s voice boomed with so much concern.

 

Chen called as soon as their manager informed him about the circulating news about him going out of some warehouse and was followed by a girl.

 

Chaerin told Chen she was alright, she just couldn’t go out of warehouse... she had a very important appointment with one of the department stores she was supplying her clothes to. Chen apologized and asked his manager what they could do about it.

 

The manager didn’t allow Chen to go there because it will only add fuel to the flame.

 

“But hyung... I don’t need to hide... I like her... I am interested in her... what is wrong with that? I mean, the company allows us to date already... what is wrong?” Chen complained

 

“Jongdae... there is nothing wrong with taking an interest in her, in liking her... I am not against it, she is a good girl... you have to think this through... if you go there, it will only add to the anger of those fans... you cannot guarantee her safety all the time, so we need to be careful with this... I know you don’t want her to get hurt, so let us think this through, carefully.” Manager hyung calmed Chen who was already panicking.

 

Then inside came Suho with a great idea.

 

“Hyung, about this... how about EXO M go there for a fake photoshoot... we have a photographer here... and since the netizens don’t know the identity of the person staying there, we could just wing it like that...”

 

The manager agreed to it, Chen pleaded the rest of EXO M’s members, they agreed to it and Chen was grateful for them, cause they were all on vacation and the Chinese members were packing their stuffs preparing for their flight to China for their vacation.

 

“I can call Minji and she could come with us and if they ask us, we can tell them that Minji introduced us to a friend of hers that is into the clothing line business... NAPPEUN GIZIBE” Luhan smiled giving Chen a warm smile.

 

“Thank you hyung!” Chen smiled as he gave Luhan a hug.

 

“Arasso... arasso... I need to call Minji right away” Luhan pried Chen’s arms away and called Minji.

 

“Chaerin-ah... mianhae...um, do you mind if we come over? I mean... together with my members and Minji?” Chen said over the phone as they were on their way to the warehouse already.

 

“Uh... yeah sure... but how? There are a lot of people outside the building, I can’t even get out!” CL said in a worried tone looking outside her window taking a look at the growing crowd.

 

“Um... manager hyung and the others will take care of it.” Chen replied as they parked in front of CL’s warehouse

 

“Um, Chaerin-ah... mind opening the door in the front? We are here already.” Chen stated as he scratched his head still on the phone.

 

Chaerin peeked outside and saw a van parked just outside her warehouse, she immediately went to the door.

 

Outside the building, a lot of girls screamed as they recognized EXO’s van.

 

 

WWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! OPPA!!!!

 

 

EXO!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!

 

 

Loud screams were to be heard, then another vehicle arrived... driving it was Minji. After parking it, she went out of the car and the disciplined XOXO made way for her towards the entrance.

 

As the manager of EXO stepped out of the van, he opened the door and made sure that there were no rowdy fan as XOXO stopped screaming waiting for the members to alight the vehicle.

 

First to come out was Luhan who immediately walked side by side with Minji followed by Kris, then Xiumin, Lay and then Tao followed by Chen who had a wary look in his face.

 

OPPA... ARE YOU DATING?

 

 

WHO IS THE GIRL?

 

 

ARE YOU DATING?

 

 

 

OPPA! ANDWAE!!!

 

There were shouts and screams from the back of the group of XOXO.

 

The group then went straight for the entrance followed by the so-called “photographer”

 

“Oppa... what are they doing here?” one XOXO fan asked the manager holding the door for the members

 

“They have a photoshoot.” Manager hyung smiled at the familiar face of the president of XOXO fan club.

 

Once inside, everyone heaved a sigh of relief, Minji went straight for CL who was panicking a bit and looking worried.

 

“Unnie, why do you look so worried? You are CL! You are their leader... why are you worried about XOXO?” Minji smiled as she hugged her friend

 

“It’s not that Minkki... I am not worried about XOXO... there are a lot of rowdy girls out there and I can tell they are not fans... I don’t know what they are... but it’s really scary!” CL uttered in a low voice.

 

She didn’t want to worry the boys of what had happened before the XOXO fans arrived.

 

Before the XOXO fans arrived in front of the building, a group was camping out the back entrance of the warehouse, CL knew they were trouble, she was already heading out to meet with some people when one of the girls shoved her to the wall and pointed a knife at her and threatened to hurt her if she ever gets close to any EXO member.

 

Minji’s eyes widened in fear as she hugged CL tightly, CL was fighting off the tears that were threatening to come out.

 

“Please, Minkki-ah... don’t tell Chen about this... nor Luhan... please... no need to worry them, please...” CL whispered to Minji’s ear as she saw Chen walking towards them.

 

“Are you alright? You look shaken?” Chen asked worriedly as he pattend CL’s back as Minji stepped away and sat beside Luhan.

 

“I’m a bit shaken... but I will be alright... what will we do here then?” CL asked as she looked at Chen

 

Chen shrugged his shoulders as he looked at his manager.

 

“DO you have any clothes here... they can just try on some stuffs and have their pictures taken... then later we will post it on the website to post a preview of what you have been doing here...” manager hyung suggested.

 

CL smiled and asked Minji for help as the two went inside one of the rooms and pulled out 4 carts full of clothes that she was about to show the people from the department store for the meeting that morning.

 

The members were busy checking out the clothings as CL’s phone rang, she went inside one of the rooms to talk as Minji then inched her way towards Luhan.

 

“Oppa, I am worried for unnie’s safety” Minji uttered in a low voice as she got one shirt and placed it on Luhan to check if it matches him.

 

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked in a hushed tone

 

“Oppa... not to worry you or anything, but CL told me that she was attacked by sasaeng fans outside... it really scares me oppa!” Minji uttered with her head hanging low as Luhan hugged her and patted her back

 

“ARasso... we need to tell manager hyung and Chen” Luhan stated placing his chin on Minji’s head as he hugged her tightly.

 

Little did they know, the photographer who tagged along with them, the one that the company was hired to take official photos of them for newsprint and others was taking some candid and stolen shots of the members as well as interactions between members and moments like these, Luhan hugging his girlfriend.

 

Meanwhile, inside the room where CL was talking to someone on the phone.

 

“Huh? Um... neh... Chen... from EXO... neh... we know each other from a common friend... neh... really? Are you really sure? You are not kidding right? This is not a prank call right? Neh! Kamsahamnida!” CL bowed to no one as she went out of the room bowing and smiling.

 

“What happened?” Chen asked as he noticed CL’s disposition

 

CL explained that since there were pictures of Chen walking out of the warehouse of Nappeun Gizibe, the brand itself was in demand in the stores that carries the brand.

 

“I am sorry if it seems like I have much to gain from this rather than you guys... all I did is ruin your vacation...” CL stated as she sat on the couch beside Chen

 

“Chaerin-ah... is there something you aren’t telling us?” Kris asked in a deep tone.

 

By this time, everyone including the photographer and manager was looking at her. CL looked at Minji as if asking what this was all about, then realization hit her, CL shook her head.

 

“Ani... ani... I can take care of my ownself... no need to worry about me... I don’t want to be a bother!” CL stated shaking her head

 

“Chaerin-ah... our conscience wouldn’t take it if something bad happens to you, just because I visited you and had my picture taken... you should have told us these things!” Chen stated a bit frustrated with CL’s lack of sense of self-preservation.

 

“No... I mean, I don’t live here and they don’t know where I live... actually... I seldom go home and usually stay here but if something happens I usually retreat back to my home” CL replied reassuring them.

 

The guys then changed their clothes to at least have an impromptu photoshoot which turned out to be great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Why are you guys so easy to work with right now... compared to doing some official and actual photo shoots... you actually come out natural and great like this!” manager hyung pointed out as he saw the photos looking out great.

 

Minji and CL were watching their photos in a monitor and actually were looking a bit satisfied, taking some pictures with their phones as a souvenir as well.

 

After a few hours and less and less crowd were seen outside, they decided to leave the place and just stay at the dorm for the mean time.

 

CL refused to go and insisted on staying at her own house, so they decided to just pass by the building, let the members get off the vehicle showing them that they have already come back from the shoot as Chen and Luhan proceeded down to the basement to meet back with CL and Minji who were still staying at the car.

 

They drove CL home without any problems. Chen made sure she has went in safely before they drove off and sent Minji home as well.

 

Luhan and Minji were scheduled to fly to Beijing, China to meet again with Luhan’s parents after how many years. So they needed to pack their bags and prepare for their flight the following morning.

 

Chen decided to message CL to check up on her

 

 

To: CL

Are you already inside your house?

 

 

To: Chen

I just got in... don’t worry, I am fine here. Thank you.

 

To: CL

Please take care of yourself, if you need anything, please... please... don’t hesitate to call me... please.

 

To: Chen

Arasso... komawo

 

To: CL

I am serious Chaerin-ah... if ever something happens to you, I don’t know what I would do... so please contact me.

 

Take care and good night.

 

CL smiled at the last message as she hugged her phone to herself and plopped herself on the bed. A silent tear flowed on her cheek as she let out her cries and released what she was feeling the whole time she was alone at that warehouse awhile ago... FEAR.

 

After a moment... she heard a knock on her door... she forced herself to stand and walked towards her door, not minding to check on her monitor who it was that was knocking.

 

She carelessly opened the door, and what or who she saw brought a shock to her.

 

O====O=====O

 

soooo... i decided to continue and finish Chen and CL's story first before starting a new pairing...

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you will give this much love as the others...

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you for your wonderful comments...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

please pray for my fellow Filipinos who were devastated by TYPHOON HAIYAN/ YOLANDA

 

 

 

 

 

 

i am updating the stories to aleviate the sadness and hurt and pain caused by such a powerful storm...

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

~lostschoolboy~