BABY- LAY PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

BABY- LAY PART 4

 

“We’re pregnant!” the two newcomers announced holding their hands up in the air.

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo! Unnie! Congratulations!” Minji uttered as she was joined by Chaerin and Dara.

 

“Whoa! Bro! Congratulations!” Chanyeol gave the man a hi-five, who needed to jump abit to reach his hand.

 

“Waaaaahhhh!!! Kids already!” Dara uttered as she lightly patted Bom’s tummy.

 

“Teehee! Can you believe it? I am 3months pregnant already!” Bom stated with a smile, Kyungsoo then placed an arm around her shoulders as they shown the group the video of the ultrasound.

 

“WOah! Another living being is inside you Bommie-ah... that’s a miracle in itself!” Dara stated with sparkles in her eyes.

 

“Don’t worry baby, we will have our little ones too, right after our honeymoon!” Lay teased which made Dara blush.

 

“WAIT?! If you are 3 months pregnant now unnie... then after 6 months you’ll give birth, right?” Chaerin was mentally calculating something, Bom nodded as if questioning her...

 

“Omo! Bommie-ah!” Dara realized it and looked at Chaerin and nodded,

 

“Then I need to add another gown made for the baby... she will be part of the entourage as well!” Chaerin uttered excitedly

 

“Tut tut tut... or we could make a suit for the baby... the baby can be a he also!” Kris interrupted their mini celebration while crossing his arms on his chest

 

“I say the baby will be a girl!” Chaerin stepped forward looking up at the giant designer

 

“I say it’s gonna be a boy!” Kris stated firmly looking down at Chaerin

 

“Fine... let’s make a bet then! If the baby is a girl... you are going to model for me for the next fashion week... and you are going to wear whatever it is I made for you” Chaerin dared with a smirk

 

“Fine by me... iF the baby is a boy... then you and I little missy... are going out on a date!” Kris stated with a brow arched.

 

Chaerin was about to protest but decided to shut and shook their hands and walked in different directions, leaving Tao in the middle confused

 

“What about me then? Do I also get to model since I am Kris’ partner?” Tao wondered while scratching his head and walked to the direction where Kris went.

 

The rest of the group were shocked with what just took place... after a moment of silence... everyone laughed and the photoshoot resumed.

 

“Hmmm, so today is April...” Dara stated counting the months left then...

 

“You will give birth on October! Omo! So soon! Can you still handle the stress of the wedding catering? Bommie-ah I want you to rest starting now okay... Kyungsoo-ah... don’t let Bommie near any hot surfaces or near a whisk for that matter! I want her to be healthy! I am expecting a healthy niece or nephew to come out!” Dara stated as she looked at wide eyed Kyungsoo with his hair being ruffled by his friends, congratulating him.

 

“Neh noona!” Kyungsoo replied giving Dara a thumbs up.

 

O====o=====o

 

5 months have passed full of press conferences for the engagement, interviews and a lot of appearances in programs. Because Lay and Dara’s wedding was the much anticipated event for the end of the year.

 

Dara was together with Bom in the hospital having her monthly checkup, Chaerin and Kris asked the soon to be parents not to disclose the gender of their baby, to keep their bet interesting, much to the dismay of Bom who is getting more and more emotional by the minute, due to her hormones.

 

 Luhan is also becoming famous because of the campaign ad he did together with Sehun under Chaerin’s brand of clothing. Even though he is gaining much popularity, he still helps Dara with the shop especially now that the wedding was nearing already.

 

Lay dropped by the flowershop and Luhan was there tending to a bulk order to be shipped overseas.

“Oh! Lay! What brings you here?” Luhan waved as he checked the last container of flowers being sent to the courier.

 

“Hey hyung! Got a minute?” Lay smiled as he sat on the chair by the counter.

 

“Sure, I’ll be with you in a second.” Luhan nodded as he signed some papers and checked the load in the truck and waited for it to drive off.

 

“So... what can I help you with?” Luhan then smiled and gave him a cup of coffee which Lay gladly accepted.

 

“About Dara’s bouquet... hehehehe, can I ask for a specific type of flower?” Lay asked shyly as he rubbed the back of his neck

 

“Sure... Noona hasn’t picked out a flower yet!” Luhan replied with a smile eyeing Lay suspiciously,

 

“What do you plan to have then?” he asked out of curiosity.

 

“White orchids... a bunch of them! But simple in style, I don’t want anything that will take their eyes away from my bride.” Lay replied with wide eyes as he gestured his hand forming a circle shape.

 

Luhan nodded and then after a moment, he realized something and gave Lay a knowing glance.

 

“What?!” Lay couldn’t hide the smile that was slowly creeping out of his mouth showing his dimple.

 

“You! You! You!” Luhan smiled knowingly while waving his forefinger in front of Lay’s face who is slowly blushing... knowing fully well what the orchids meant... especially what the Chinese believes orchids meant.

 

O===o====o

The days went by so fast... and Bom and Kyungsoo became parents already... to...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twins...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A girl...

 

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A boy...

 

So you could just imagine the reaction of two people who made a bet 6 months ago!

 

OoO

 

60 days before the wedding became 50... then 40... then next thing you know, it was now the night before the BIG DAY.

 

10 months of preparation.... for some it might be long... but for the couple and their very meticulous friends... it was short, since they want it to be perfect for their friends.

 

Their wedding was only for closest friends and family, which was respected by both the media and their fans. Yes, Lay naturally has fans since he is a famous composer and Dara became famous as well after being engaged to Lay and also after showing those prenuptial pictures showing off her ethereal beauty... she was known and was called by the media as a LIVING GODDESS.

 

In the preparation room of the bride, Dara and her 3 friends were there hugging each other.

 

“Unnie this is it!” Minji smiled as she hugged Dara tightly

 

“Thank you Minkki-ah... thank you for finding this place... thank you for your wonderful gifts!” Dara stated with a smile

 

 

“I had help... I should hire Kai and Sehun as my assistants whenever I go into the business of making souvenirs, don’t you think?” Minji gave it some thought then smiled

 

 

“Santokki! I would really make you my muse for all of my creations! You look beautiful in that gown!” Chaerin stated hugging Dara ever so tightly

 

“Of course I would look good in it... you made it!” Dara stated with a squeal of excitement.

 

“Dara-ah, this is one of the moments you will really cherish for a very long time... and when you wake up tomorrow morning you are going to wish to do it again and again and again... dress up prettily and look beautiful... enjoy your day... this is the birthday of your love to Yixing! Oh I am so happy for you!” Bom stated with tears in her eyes as she gave Dara an embrace.

 

“Bomtaro... komawo!!!” Dara stated trying very hard not to cry as Chaerin gave her the death glare

 

“Don’t you dare cry! You are going to ruin my creation!” Chaerin stated as she gave Dara a tissue to dab it on her cheeks.

 

O===o====o

 

“Hyung! This is it!” Kyungsoo stated as he patted Lay’s shoulders, “Don’t do anything I didn’t do on my wedding night then! Bwahahahahaha!”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop it! you’re gonna wrinkle the suit! Hands off!” Tao swatted Kyungsoo’s hand away

 

 

“You know how he is... he becomes sensitive when it comes to his clothes!” Kris stated rolling his eyes upward, “ Lay! Fighting!”

 

“Yah! Wolves... gather round!” Suho called out as the rest went close to form a huge circle, with hands on top of each other

 

(let us all picture the 11 of them wearing these for their attire for the wedding okay ^^ with the exception of Lay of course ^^)

 

“1, 2, 3...WE ARE ONE, WE ARE EXO! YIXING SARANGAJA!!!” they all chorused and cheered on as they went out of the room and into their positions.

 

This is the only wedding ceremony where the number of groomsmen outnumber the number of bridesmaids.

 

When the music started, out came Kyungsoo and Bom’s twins donning a peter pan and fairy outfit.

 

  

 

 

Then out came first Chanyeol and Tao, then followed by Minji... then Kai and Sehun, then Baekhyun and Xiumin, then Chaerin followed by Kris and Chen, followed by Kyungsoo and Luhan... then Suho as the Best man followed by the GROOM- Lay...

 

 these are the dresses that the bridesmaids wore ^^ cute noh?

 

Then followed by Bom, the Matron of honor...

 

 

Then the bride... Dara...

 

 

  

 

(fit for a goddess like Dara)

 

 

The moment Dara walked the aisle, Lay’s eyes were on her... as hers were on his... never taking their eyes off of each other...

 

Everyone was awed at the sight of the bride. Flashes of lights from the cameras were never ending, and murmurs were to be heard as they saw how beautiful and serene looking Dara was in her wedding gown.

 

Her gown was perfectly made for her body, her wedding bouquet was perfect for the fairy theme and her hair was tied loosely in a bun with tendrils of hair hanging loosely around her face. She was simply glowing inside out.

 

She smiled as she inched forward towards her future. Lay was smiling from ear to ear, showing that dimpled cheek of his, with his pale faced skin and his pure aura as he anticipate Dara’s every movement.

 

Dara then reached the center of the aisle as she was joined by her mother and youngest brother who were fighting the tears trying to escape from their eyes.

 

“Noona... Annyeong... be happy!” Sanghyun whispered as they slowly reached the altar where Lay was waiting.

 

Dara’s mother hugged Lay ever so tightly as Sanghyun hugged his older sister, trying to squeeze the life out of her.

 

“I know she is in good hands, hyung... kamsahamnida!” Sanghyun whispered as he let go of the embrace with Lay.

 

The priest then started with the rites...

 

“Today we are gathered here today, to witness a celebration of love between Yixing and Sandara...” the priest began as Lay and Dara held their hands and looked at one another with smiles on their faces.

 

Then the part came where they had to recite their wedding vows, they decided to do it in their own way... Dara started first...

 

 

Today, a day of music and celebration,
I pledge to share my life with you.
Whether the days that come are happy or sad,
I will live them with you.

 

All that I am and all that I have, I offer to you in love and in joy. 
From this day forward I will love and comfort you, hold you close,
prize you above all others, 
and remain faithful to you all the days of our lives.

 

I, Sandara Park, take you, Zhang Yixing, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.

Yixing, I give myself to you as your wife.

 

After everyone had recovered from tearing up from that very heartfelt vow of Sandara, Lay stared at her for a moment, taking his time to cherish every word she said and taking it into heart.

 

He then smiled and said...

 

“Neh... saranghae” Lay smiled and then a beautiful music played in the background...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9ZxL9Z2Og BABY EXO M

(let us all pretend that it was only Lay singing this beautiful song to his beautiful bride Dara, he sang it in Chinese... Dara can understand it since Lay has been teaching her the language and she was so touched by the gesture.)

 

“Zhi yao kan zhe ni...” (trans... “I just want to look at you...”) Lay sang the last line as he watched Dara looking at him with tears in her eyes as she stepped forward and hugged him ever so tightly.

 

Then the priest said...


Priest: Sandara, please face Yixing, and hold his hands, palms up, so you may see the gift that they are to you. 

These are the hands of your best friend, young and strong and vibrant with love that is holding yours on your wedding day, as he promises to love you all the days of his life. 

These are the hands that will work along side yours, as together you build your future, as you laugh and cry, as you share your innermost secrets and dreams. 

These are the hands you will place with expectant joy against your stomach, until he too, feels his child stir within you. 

These are the hands that look so large and strong, yet will be so gentle as he holds your baby for the first time. 

These are the hands that will work long hours for you and your new family 

These are that hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, for a lifetime of happiness. 

These are the hands that will countless times wipe the tears from your eyes: tears of sorrow and tears of joy 

These are the hands that will comfort you in illness, and hold you when fear or grief wrack your mind. 

These are the hands that will tenderly lift your chin and brush your cheek as they raise your face to look into his eyes: eyes that are filled completely with his overwhelming love and desire for you. 

Priest: Yixing, please hold Sandara’s hands, palms up, where you may see the gift that they are to you.

These are the hands of your best friend, smooth, young and carefree, that are holding yours on your wedding day, as she pledged her love and commitment to you all the days of her life. 

These are the hands that will hold each child in tender love, soothing them through illness and hurt, supporting and encouraging them along the way, and knowing when it is time to let go 

These are the hands that will massage tension from your neck and back in the evenings after you’ve both had a long hard day. 

These are the hands that will hold you tight as you struggle through difficult times 

These are the hands that will comfort you when you are sick, or console you when you are grieving. 

They are the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years, for a lifetime of happiness. 

These are the hands that will hold you in joy and excitement and hope, each time she tells you that you are to have another child, that together you have created a new life. 

These are the hands that will give you support as she encourages you to chase down your dreams. Together as a team, everything you wish for can be realized. 

Priest: God, bless these hands that you see before you this day. May they always be held by one another. Give them the strength to hold on during the storms of stress and the dark of disillusionment. Keep them tender and gentle as they nurture each other in their wondrous love. Help these hands to continue building a relationship founded in your grace, rich in caring, and devoted in reaching for your perfection. May Yixing and Sandara see their four hands as healer, protector, shelter and guide. 


We ask this in your name, Amen.

 

 

After that the priest then said, “With the power vested in me by the grace of God, I now pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride!”

 

Lay and Dara were all smiles and tears at this point, since it has now fully sunk in... they are not two but one... not you and I but we...

 

Slowly inching their faces close to each other as their lips touched and a thunderous clap was to be heard around them, with cheers from family and friends.

 

The couple first went to their parents, Lay’s parents hugged and welcomed Dara into the family as they joked about anticipating a few grandchildren in the process, which earned a loud and eager laugh from Luhan who was looking at Lay sheepishly...

 

“Hehehehe seems like your parents and you think alike!” Luhan nudged Lay at his side...

 

“Hyung! Stop it... it’s embarrassing!” Lay smiled, Dara heard all of it and looked at Luhan with a questioning look.

 

“What are you two talking about?” Dara asked curiously

 

“Noona! Do you know the meaning of the bouquet you are holding?” Luhan teased as he knows too well that Dara also knows what it meant but it never crossed her mind to think of it as such.

 

 

Then realization hit her and her eyes widened...

 

“Omo! Yixing-ah! You want a lot of children?” Dara exclaimed which made her blush immensely, Lay nodded shyly while rubbing the back of his neck showing her his dimple.

 

“Omo... then we have to start tonight then!” Dara teased as the rest of the group heard it and laughed together with them.

 

After the wedding ceremony... they headed towards the reception area, where twinkling lights can be seen amidst the night sky... the stars were out and giving off natural light to the celebration, with the full moon illuminating their whimsical wedding.

 

    

 

“Um... testing... testing... neh... annyeonghaseyo... Lay-imnida!” Lay stated and then bowed towards everyone with Dara standing by his side.

 

“My wife and I would like to thank everyone who came tonight, to witness a very momentous event in our lives... we

would like to thank our parents and family for always supporting us and loving us. And also to our dear friends here

who have been nothing but a great help in preparing the wedding with us... thank you for helping us divide the work

into 16 and multiplying the happiness by 16 as well... thank you so much... and as a thank you to all of the guests here

present... the song that I sang as my vow to my lovely wife... will be performed by Baekhyun and Jongdae in Korean

while Chanyeol plays the guitar... I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening... once again... KAMSAHAMNIDA!” Lay and

Dara chorused the last part, as Chanyeol started playing the guitar and intro to the song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmVMTXb_foc BABY- EXO K

 

It was entitled BABY... because that is how Lay addresses Dara ever since the day when Lay took care of a sick Dara who was nothing but a baby with tantrums.

 

 Dara is like a baby with tantrums... she is hard headed, she easily cries, she is demanding, sensitive and  a mess. Lay knew of this a week after they became a couple, Dara caught a cold from Luhan. Lay took care of her and was patient with her, he even and rolled her in a blanket as she looked like an egg roll all stuffed in heavy comforter andA sick blankets. Lay also cleaned the apartment where she was staying as it became a dump of tissue and whatever it was on the floor, pieces of clothing, pillows, towels, tissue, books lying around, and food bowls all scattered around her bed.

 

“I never knew you were such a baby when you are sick!” Lay uttered... and then just like that it hit him

 

“Ah! I know what to call you then!” Lay looked at a pouting Dara who was still hiding under a ton of blankets,

 

“Mwo?” Dara asked in a muffled voice

 

“BABY!” Lay shouted aloud, “Since you are acting like one... I will call you Baby... from this day forward you will be called BABY and you shall be my BABY!” Lay teased as he poked Dara’s forehead, the only part of her body that was exposed amidst the rubble of blankets.

 

After everything was said and done... two hearts beating as one...a new chapter of their life together has started...

 

“Saranghae <3”

 

O===o====o


 

neh... that's it for our lovely LAYDARA couple... waaaaahhhh my feels...

 

 

 

it brings back memories of my wedding... waaaaahhhhh, i want to do it all over again... kekekekeke

 

 

tell me what you thought of it...

 

 

 

show some love and comment down below ^^

 

 

~lostschoolboy~