GROWL- KRIS PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
AUTHOR'S POV
 
CL heard the knock on her door, she was confused as to who it could be, because she never gets a visit from her friends at this hour, knowing that she is resting from her part time job.
 
 
"Who is it?" CL asked with a loud voice waiting for the othre person to speak
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
 
 
"Who is it?" CL repeated again as she placed her ear on the door
 
 
"Lee Chaerin, I can hear you breathing heavily on the door... can you open it?" Kris stated in a whisper which brought shock to CL.
 
 
She was shocked and confused as to why Kris was there, but nonetheless she slowly opened the door and peeked at the small opening as she saw Kris' towering presence in front of her door.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" CL asked as she stood with her arms folded in front
 
 
"Aren't you going to invite me in, Lee Chaerin?" Kris asked as he cocked a brow at CL
 
 
"Ani... aren't you the type that once I invited in will intrude my privacy?" CL still stood firmly by the door.
 
 
"Suit yourself!" Kris just shrugged his shoulders as he just brushed his way through.
 
 
"Yah! I didn't give you permission to enter my home!" CL shouted as she saw Kris stupefied, not moving from where he was standing.
 
 
"WTF?!?!?!" Kris uttered as he couldn't even move a muscle
 
 
"Now what?! You are going to pretend you can't move?" CL uttered as she tried to push him off balance, but to no success, he was still there standing like a statue.
 
 
"What is happening?! Lee Chaerin, I can't move!" Kris was beginning to get agitated
 
 
"Can you try to do something, like transform or something?" CL suggested.
 
 
Kris tried but to no avail, he couldn't move... not even an inch!
 
 
"Do you think Kyungsoo would know what to do?" CL wondered out loud
 
 
"How should I know? Go call him! Palli! I can't be like this forever!" Kris whined as he followed CL's movement with his eyes.
 
 
CL called DO through her cellphone and asked him to go to her apartment and help them with the situation.
 
 
"He said he'll come... Aigoo... what happened?" CL said while massaging her forehead
 
 
"Great! I'll be a furniture in your house then!" Kris said sarcastically as they heard a knock on the door.
 
 
"Kyungsoo-ah is that you?" CL asked as she walked towards the door
 
 
"Neh!" DO answered at the opposite side of the door.
 
 
When CL opened the door, she was shocked to see the whole pack in front of her door.
 
 
"Whoa! I only called you... and now everyone is here?!" CL was shocked to see everyone again.
 
 
"Where is he?" Suho asked as he peeped his head inside the house
 
 
 
"Right here, just behind this door... have a look for yourself!" CL pointed out as she opened the door for them.
 
"Whoa! Hyung... you would make a great fixture in my living room!" Sehun teased being amused at Kris' current state
 
 
"You better pray the moment I can move that you are not within my reach Sehun-ah..." Kris uttered in a low voice,
 
 
 "Lay... do you have any idea what is happening?" he asked shifting his attention to the spacing out wolf who just entered the house.
 
 
Lay stifled his laugh as he tried to regain his composure before speaking...
 
 
"Um... Did you by any chance enter her house without her permission?" Lay asked directing his attention to the stupefied Kris
 
 
"Uh-huh... and what's that got to do with me not being able to move?" Kris asked
 
 
"Well... you see... since she is your BEAUTY... she somewhat has this control over you... how do I say this... like a master to his pet... if she says sit you sit, stay you stay, roll over you roll over... play dead you play dead... simple words like that can control you." Luhan stated 
 
 
"So... it means that Kris-hyung forced his way into CL's house without her permission... is that right?" Kai pointed out while covering his mouth trying to control himself from laughing at the situation 
 
 
"Oh the great and strong Kris-hyung... stupefied by the BEAUTY... that is a rare sight... ah... I have to take a picture!" DO then grabbed his phone and took a picture of Kris
 
 
"Yah! Yah! DO KYUNGSOO... you better be far away from me the moment I can move... I will hunt you down!" Kris was spouting threats as he still couldn't move.
 
 
"Kris... all you need to do is ask CL for permission to enter her house, that's it... after that, you can move" Luhan summarized the situation
 
 
"Thank you Luhan... Lee Chaerin... may I enter your house?" Kris asked looking at CL who was also controlling herself not to laugh at Kris' current state.
 
 
"Yes, you may! Now you know how powerful my words are to you... you better watch yourself!" CL uttered, the moment she gave Kris permission to enter, Kris could already move and he was moving towards the three mischievous wolves that were teasing him awhile ago.
 
 
"Kris... stop!" CL ordered as she experimented her new found power, she saw Kris stop from going after the three young ones as Kris' eyes widened as he looked back at CL and CL just looked back at him.
 
 
"Oh no! Oh no... this is not happening! Yah, is this permanent?" Kris asked almost in a whining tone as CL directed everyone to the living room.
 
 
"Well... you, having the BEAUTY has some ups and downs as well... so yeah... as long as she is alive, she can control you and you can stay alive... the reason Joon wanted to kill her so bad is because she is the source of your weakness and strength as well." Suho explained calmly as he sat stiffly on the couch.
 
 
"Are you expecting someone?" Luhan asked directing his attention to CL
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!
 
 
"Unnie open up!" a voice of a young female uttered at the other side of CL's door
 
 
"Yah Chaerin-ah open up!" another voice from a female could be heard as they knocked on the door
 
 
CL ran towards the door as she recognized the voice of her friends. She opened the door to two of her friends. One female with small eyes and one female with big clear eyes forcefully entered CL's house carrying balloons and cake and some other plastic bags.
 
 
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CL-ROO!!!"  the girl with big eyes greeted happily as she gave CL a hug, but the moment she turned her attention to her friend's living room, there she saw 7 towering males standing.
 
 
"Omo! You already have guests! Chaerinnie they are all boys!!!" 
 
 
"Dara-unnie, they are new friends of mine... I forgot my birthday... kamsahamnida!" CL hugged back
 
 
"Happy birthday unnie!" the small eyed girl greeted as she entered the house and bowed at the boys as she laid down the cake and other plastic bags she carried, Kai offered to help her with the cake as he laid it on the table near the kitchen.
 
 
"Minkki-ah thank you!!!" CL walked towards the young looking one and hugged her.
 
 
"Um... I have to introduce you to my friends... Dara-unnie, Minji-ah... these are my new friends, Kris... Luhan, Suho, Lay, DO, Kai and Sehun"
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all greeted each other
 
 
"I totally forgot that today is my birthday!" CL facepalmed herself as she looked at the number of people in her cramped up living room.
 
 
"Wow... you guys are tall!" Dara pointed out
 
 
"Scary tall!" Minji added looking at Kris who was standing at the side of the couch, making room for the two girls to sit.
 
 
"You can sit over here Kris." CL offered Kris a plastic chair for him to sit on, Kris nodded and sat obediently. Gaining a number of stifled laugh from three naughty wolves.
 
 
As CL went to the kitchen to check on what her friends brought her, DO followed her to help her in the kitchen.
 
 
"Need help... birthday girl?" DO asked as he also opened one of the plastic containers which contained Seaweed Soup.
 
 
"Neh... thanks Kyungsoo-ah... do you mind slicing the cake?" CL uttered as she looked for plates that can be used.
 
 
Dara followed by Minji went to the kitchen as well.
 
 
"WE must not let CL do anything since it's her birthday... you are DO right?" Dara stated looking at DO who was staring wide eyed at the feast in front of him
 
 
"Neh!" DO answered 
 
 
"Just call me Dara-noona... I am probably older than all of you here!" Dara smiled as she grabbed the spoon and fork from CL's kitchen drawer
 
 
"Neh?" DO wondered
 
 
"OH... unnie is the oldest well not really... there is still Bom-unnie... but both of them are already 29 years old!" Minji stated with an eye smile as she set the table up.
 
 
"Cheongmal?" DO asked with wide eyes O_O
 
 
"By the way, where is Bom-unnie?" CL asked
 
 
"She couldn't make it... she still has her shift down at the cafe..." Dara frowned as they all went to the dining table to prepare the small treat they prepared for their friend.
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAERINNIE!!!
 
 
After blowing the candles on the cake, they began to eat, and boy, the wolves can really eat... all of them finished the food prepared by Dara and Minji like lightning.
 
 
After their hearty meal, they were all gathered at the living room, with the 3 young wolves sitting on the floor to make room for the girls to sit on the couch.
 
 
"So... how did you meet our Chaerinnie?" Dara asked looking at the huge boys surrounding them
 
 
"ACtually... they rescued me." CL answered in a low voice
 
 
"Omo! unnie what happened?" Minji asked as she hug CL at the side
 
 
CL told her friends that she was attacked by some thugs and the boys saved her from her attacker, she left out the part where they can transform into wolves.
 
 
o===o====o
 
 
i think that's it for my update
 
 
thank you for giving me suggestions...
 
 
 
thank you for showing your love for this story
 
 
again... comments are very much loved and welcomed...
 
 
until the next update...
 
 
-lostschoolboy