Her eyes...

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Gongchan pov

   "Yah Baro, did you just kick a ball to Miss Two-faced??" said a senior who happened to watch it happen.

 "Aish! It's an accident!" Baro hyung exclaimed. "Chan-ah! You said you were her classmate, apologise to her!"

 "Mwoh? But it's your fault hyung!" I stated. I mean it is hyung's fault.

 "Who  ever's fault it is, you guys better apologise, I've never seen or heard any rumour about the ice princess glaring, just saving your butts man," said the senior as he patted hyung's back and jogged elsewhere.

 "Heol!" Sunwoo hyung exclaimed.

  "Yah! Chanshik-ah! It's your fault! You provoked me!" hyung whined. Just as I was about to protest...

  "Yah! GongChanshik, Cha Sunwoo!" shouted a familiar voice. We turned and saw the hyungs all together. Junghwan hyung ran to us and jumped on us.

  "Hyung! You're heavy!" I exclaimed.

  He got off and ignored my comment and said, "What are you guys doing, it's breaktime! Time to eaatt!" And soon after, Shinwoo hyung and Jinyoung hyung came.

 "Hyung! Sunwoo hyung kicked a ball to Miss Two-faced and is blaming me!" I said with my aegyo.

 "That's not fair! Using aegyo!" Sunwoo hyung said. "Hyuuung~" hyung said with an extra cringy aegyo.

 "Yah! Kids stop fighting, Baro, go shower! Let's talk over whatever you guys are bickering about at the canteen," Jinyoung hyung said.


 

Jimin pov

 I went back to the classroom and sat at my seat. The others went off to eat. 

  I took out my mp3 player and put on my earpiece.

  God, since the heater broke down, it became soo cold I had to wear a jacket in class! I put on my hoodie. Then pressed play on my mp3 player. I glanced at the wall clock, and heol! 15 more minutes...

  Maybe I could close my eyes for a while... I thought. My arms supported my head and I closed my eyes. The song that was playing was U-Kiss's 0330, I mouthed along the lyrics and nodded to the beat.  

 I heard footsteps but I ignored them, maybe one of the boys or something.I increased the volume. Ah, my favourite part, I thought as I smiled.

  But suddenly I felt a presence in front of me. Weird... is Jaemi or Haewon back already? They usually take forever to eat...and Namjoo would be with her other friends fangirling or something...I opened my eyes to check who it was, is it one of the above?

 And I was wayyy wrong, it was 100% none of the above... I would never even imagine it...

  I was taken aback, but I quickly got rid of the surprised expression, and turned it into a nonchalant one.

  I was anxious... What does he want? I thought.

Gongchan pov

  After fighting and eating at the canteen, I decided to just give in. I know it'll drag on forever, so I volunteered to just end it.

   I mean, what could the ice princess even do, right?

  I looked around the canteen, she wasn't there... I asked one of my other classmates, Namjoo. If I'm not wrong they're close right?

  "Namjoo-ssi, do you know where Jimin is?" I asked her.

  "Oh? Uhmm... she doesn't usually go to the canteen... so she might be in class... uhmm but..waeyo? Something happened?" she asked curious.

  "I just have something to say to her.*smiles* Thanks btw," I said and waved.  

Namjoo pov

 "Omo! Gongchan's coming!" I exclaimed, as I smiled. 

 "Yah! You said you liked Jinyoung!" Mijin said.

 "Hey, I like the whole of B1A4, the maknae's fine to!" Then I continued, "Let's settle this later, he's coming," I said so only Mijin can hear.

 "Namjoo-ssi, do you know where Jimin is?" he asked. Jiminie? Why her? Ige mwoyah?

"Oh? Uhmm... she doesn't usually go to the canteen... so she might be in class... uhmm but waeyo? Something happened?" I asked curious.

 "I just have something to say to her. *smiles* Thanks btw," he said and waved as he walked away.

 "Weird, I wonder what he has to say to Jimin," Haewon said.

 "I know right," I said taken aback. I hope Jimin's okay...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLV7M1sdjg (B1A4- Tried to walk)

Gongchan pov

I walked with heavy steps to the classroom. I don't know why I suddenly feel nervous. 

   I stood alone at the door, the only person in the room was the ice princess. I should've gotten one of the hyungs to acompany me... 

  After fighting with myself for millions of seconds, I finally decided to walk in. I walked towards her, hesitantly.

  I stopped anxious. She won't kill me right? Unless looks can kill, but I would've died with Sunwoo hyung just now tho...

 I sighed and shook my head and continued walking until I was infront of her table.

 She smiled... I mean, I've seen her smile at her friends before. But seeing her smile like this.... Her eyes are closed and she doesn't look cold at all. She looks... innocent...

  How am I suppose to wake her up... uhmm...

  Her eyes then opened in the midst of my thinking and I saw her surprised look.. it was amusingly cute... and her eyes... she doesn't look cold at all. Her cold eyes... isn't cold.

  But as soon I thought that, her eyes turned back to their cold state.  

 She kept looking at me, without saying a word.

  She doesn't look mad... did she perhaps... forgot? Or did she not see I was there...yeah probably the second one, she was completely mad just now.

  Finally, coming back to my senses, I stuttered, "Uhmm, well the ball incident, my hyung's sorry," 

I looked at her waiting for a response, while mentally hitting myself in my head. The silence is killing me... I thought. Then she pulled out one of her ear pieces. And I sighed..I have to say it again.

  "About the ball incident just now, my hyung's sorry," I said again in a more composed manner.

 After a few seconds of silence, she said, "Okay," 

  I blinked in disbelief. "Uhmm, well, bye," I said and she nodded. I turned and walked away.

 I honestly feel stupid and betrayed right now... Sunwoo hyung and I faught over it and she just-- heol. 

 But the look in her eyes... why is she Miss Two-faced again?

 


Hallo~~ If like comment and subscribe~!

AN/ I won't update for awhile since I have an exam coming out next week.... so I might be gone for 2-3 weeks... I promise I'll come back as fast as possible!

Oh yeah~ Thank you dancing-4eva for subscribing!!