School Anniversary-- Part 1

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Gongchan pov

 I sighed as I stared at the building, the picture of Jimin's backview still in my mind... wait! Today we have practice! I mentally hit myself as I ran towards Shinwoo hyungs house.

My phone rung. I slightly slowed down my pace as I picked up the phone.

 "Yobeseyo?" I said.

 "Yah, Gong Chanshik! Did a robbery happen and you happened to witness it or something!" cried the familiar voice of Junghwan hyung.

 "Hyung, mian, I lost track of time, I'm almost there!" I answered, ignoring hyungs sarcasm.

  "And, I didn't buy food," I continued, then heard a whining Junghwan hyung. I grinned, that hyung and his reactions, I shook my head and hung up.

 I let out a sigh of relief as I finally saw Shinwoo hyungs house. I ran to the door and just as I was about to knock, the door opened and I saw Shinwoo hyungs sister. I bowed and smiled, then greeted her, she did the same, patted my back and told me Junghwan hyung was whining as she gave me a bar of chocolate and winked, then waved goodbye.

 I grinned, as I sighed in relief, I wish I had a noona... she understands us all too well.

 I went in and closed the door, "Hyungs! I'm sorry! Junghwan hyung~~" I eyesmiled and put a bit of aegyo in my speech.

 I gave him the chocolate bar and grinned, "Hyung, I know you're hungry, here!"

 But of course as the leader, Jinyoung hyung didn't let me off that easily, "Chan-ah, you're never this late!" he started, then he hit me in the arm and  proceeded to scold me. Giving me lectures and such, I nodded in response, too tired to make any excuses.

 After he finished, he ruffled my hair and we started practicing. 

------------------------

  "Does your dongsaeng have to go anywhere tomorrow?" asked Jinyoung hyung after practice slightly panting. 

 I shook my head as I proceeded to drink some water.

 "Then you don't have anymore excuses puppy! The anniversary's just in a week," hyung said as he pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair. 

 I slightly pouted as I rubbed my cheeks and nodded.

Jimin pov

  After the incident I wanted to apologize, since I pretty much left him hanging. Well... I had to go... I scratched my head slightly, and rested my head on my hand. I feel bad... I haven't seen him around so it's not my fault! Well... I could apologize today...

 The bell rung and class was over. Perfect timing, I thought sarcastically as I gulped and turned my head. My eyes widened, he's already out?? I thought as I looked at the empty seat Chanshik just sat in.

 Well... maybe next time?

 


  "Assa! It's finally the day! The school's anniversary! The day the oppas are gonna perform!!" Wonhee exclaimed as she locked arms with me. On the otherside, on my other arm to be more precise, came Namjoo locking her arm with my unoccupied one. We were heading to the auditorium.

  "You won't regret Jimin-ah!" exclaimed an excited Namjoo.

 "I never said I would," I said as I got dragged by the two fangirls to front row seats. 

 "Yay! Front row!" exclaimed Wonhee.

 I forced a smile, "Well, we are supposed to be here...in an hour!" I cried annoyed.

 "Aye don't be such a baby!" Namjoo said.

 "What baby! What are we gonna do for an hour!! There are food stalls outside and we're gonna stay here!!" I whined.

 "We're just gonna save seats! Geez, this girl," Namjoo exclaimed as she pat my head.

 She put her bag and other stuff to save seats for, the 5 of us.

 "Then why bring me! I could've stayed with Jaemi! I'm hungry!" I pouted.

 "Well, why didn't you say so?" Namjoo said nonchalantly. 

  "WHen I get out of this," I said in between gritted teeth, referring to the two locked hands. "You're dead," I continued.

  "Well then... you're never gonna get out!" Namjoo replied and sticked out her tongue.

  I glared at her,and she flinched and not long after... she let go of my hand and ran. 

 "Sure! I'm never gonna get out!!" I exclaimed as I let her run away. I put on a smirk.

 "So, Wonhee-yah, you see that? You can never talk to Jimin eonnie like that, okay?" I said turning to Wonhee. She nodded and smiled slightly frightened. I ruffled her hair and grinned.

----------------------

 After 45 minutes we came back to the auditorium, Wonhee and Namjoo fangirled away, as Jaemi, Haewon and me talked about random stuff, while eating the ttokbeoki.

  We sat at our saved seats and kept on talking adding the noise to the already buzzing auditorium.

  "Well, 5 minutes passed, shouldn't it be starting soon!" Namjoo exclaimed annoyed.

 "It's a rare occasion for something like this to start on time," I said matter-of-factly.

 "Yeah, it's--" Haewon said but was cut by the MC.

 "Alright! Our beloved teachers and students, good day huh! Finally the event is going to proceed! First and foremost, we would like to invite the principal to say a few words on this special day, the 50th anniversary of the school!"

  The MC gave the mic to the principal.  And the students were only infinitesimally quieting down, if  they were quieting down at all.

 The speech went on for, about 10 minutes, and the principal was pretty much saying the exact same thing she did in the beginning of the year changing a few words to make it fit the event.

  After she ended, everyone clapped, most likely because they were happy she was done.

  The first performance was the playing of the traditional instruments, then there was the poem performance about our school done by 3 seniors, then video presentation of our school. It was pretty apploudable all of the performances, but their apploudable performance can't compare to these B1A4 people.

 I mean they haven't even performed yet ... the MC was only introducing them, "Now, next to perform, are 3 pretty boys, whom everyone here knows pretty well, named, Jinyoung, Shinwoo and Sandeul!" The crowd was screaming, well the girl students.

  As the MC continued with a smile on her face, she's obviously a fan herself, I thought as she continued, "They are going to perform, Dj Doc's 'Dance with DOC' give it up for, half of B1A4!!" she exclaimed.

 Oh? Dj DOC? I love them! And this is one of my fav songs... I thought.

 "Oh? Only them 3??" Namjoo exclaimed. 

 "Maybe cause Dj DOC is originally only 3 people anyway," Haewon said. 

 "Well, I guess... Jimin, get ready to be amazed!" Namjoo exclaimed.

Gongchan pov

  Me and Sunwoo hyung ran to the auditorium.

 "We had to  have a tournament! No we're late!" Sunwoo hyung exclaimed.

 "Well atleast we won, and it's not like we're not gonna perform hyung," I said calming hyung down as we power-walked.

 We went in through the back door and saw that they were only being introduced. 

  We went to change at the back and drank some water, also slightly memorizing the lyrics and the performance in overall. 

Jimin pov

 The B1A4, well half were finally going out and they went to their respected places as the bowed to teachers and waved to their fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP2DaU10lac (Dj DOC per.)

  "Uno dos, 1, 2, 3, 4,"

  "Let's go!" cried the guy in the glasses.

 "He's CNU," whispered Namjoo. I nodded as they proceeded to dance. I smiled as I remembered the real Dj DOC.

 I waited expectantly as Namjoo held my hand and squeezed it. I looked at her and slightly smiled and shook my head. She looks sooo excited.

  I then slightly bobbed my head to the music.Then Namjoo gave a quick intro of them from left to right.

  Then, Jinyoung started singing.

  Just like everyone else, I started to dance to the music, smiling at the fact their voices fit the song, amazingly.

 And... even if they are older than me... they look adorable... I smiled at their voices and of course at the DJ DOC's signature lyrics.

 "Ireokeee~~ Go Jinyoung, go Jinyoung, go  go go Jinyoung, go Sandeul go Sandeul go go go Sandeul!" CNU, exclaimed. As they danced cutely.

 I smiled at Sandeul's adorableness. His face... it's sooo mushy... I thought.

 Then sudenly they did a dancing thing, "Woah," I exclaimed amazed.

 Then CNU continued singing, and then Sandeul. He did an amazing high note, that made my mouth slightly gape open.

  And after that the music started getting more... I don't know... fun and full.. it had a solid feel to it, like they embraced the song as their own but still kept the DJ DOCness.

  I started to sing along. Then Sandeul did a type of dance, and Namjoo whispered that it was their signature sprout dance. Sprout dance? I thought and shrugged it off.

 They ended the performance with an awkward yet cute, "Anyeong~~" and it was adorable... I thought. Even the guys jammed to the song. They seriously have a way to get the crowd going... I thought.

 "So~ How was your 1st B1A4, well half B1A4 performance??" Jaemi asked.

 

 


Aren't B1A4 just cuties! ;DDD

And! Did you guys hear??? They're gonna have another concert in February! Called.. 'The Class'... I wish I can goooo!!! *cries*

 

Well  all I can do is wait for the fancams... and spazz continuously at their Jan comeback.

Anyway~ If like comment and subscribe!! I lubb yoouu subscirberss! :)))))