Gongchan-ssi

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

  Chanshik laughed lightly, and I smiled.

   "What does she talk about?" he asked as he finished laughing.

   "Just random stuff, even I don't understand sometimes," I smiled.

   He grinned, "Must be fun, what are their names?" he asked smiling.

   "The youngest, Haemi, the twins,Jaena and Jaehyun, Jaena's the one who left her shoe," I smiled.

   He nodded, "Oh here's the bus," he exclaimed. "Ladies first," he grinned.

   I nodded and gave an awkward smile, as I went on the bus hiding the fact I was blushing.

   There were two seats right infront and I had the window seat. Chanshik's arm came in contact with mine and I felt myself blush. I gulped and looked outside the window as I had my bag on my lap.

    We had quite a long silence, but after a while I felt Chanshik's arm slightly move and my arms froze not knowing what to do, what's he doing?? I thought. 

  "Wanna hear?" he then said. I faced him and saw that he was holding one part of the earpiece, "Since it's so noisy," he grinned sheepishly. 

  I stayed quiet, unable to think of anything to say.

   He turned and awkwardly pulled his hand back, "If not, okay then," he said slightly frowning. I then gave a nod and faced the seat infront of me.. well that was awkward, I thought.

Gongchan pov

   Ever since I sat next to her, I felt her arm slightly tense up. I tried not to move my arms too much.

   The silence got longer, and the more I think about it, the more it didn't make much sense, the fact that I woke up early that morning, even my mom was surprised... and why did I had the urge to get ready early  and stand infront of her house... waiting... what's wrong with me? 

   An idea popped in my head, and I quietly struggled to get my earpiece from my bag, and as I moved my arm, her arm tensed more.

   "Wanna hear?" I asked. She turned to me and didn't say anything. Before I could hear the possible rejection, I pulled my hand back awkwardly and I was reminded of the fact that she was Miss Two-faced.  

   Miss Two-faced... I thought, and once again the words Mr Kim said came to my thoughts, I never thought calling her Miss Two-faced counted as insulting her, but now that I think about it... it does count as calling her names...

   But... it makes me wonder... why she's like that? Despite how mean the name is, it is true... when she turns to us guys.. she turns cold.. 

   The Jimin this morning wasn't like that.. and that guy.. I pulled an annoyed face.

   "Chanshik-ssi?" I heard. My eyes widened. I turned to her.

   "Yes?" I asked, my heart racing.

   She slightly pushed me and said, "It's our stop," as she looked behind me. I stood up, and got confused, why is she looking behind me? I thought as I looked back and saw the driver eying us annoyed.

   We rushed out of the bus, and the bus hurriedly left, she quietly sighed relieved. I scratched my head, "Sorry about that," 

   She gave a small smile and nodded.

   "Well, I've gotta go now," she said and hurriedly left.

Jimin pov

   It was our stop, and as I turned, I saw Chanshik spacing off. Panicked, I gently nudged my arms against his. I noticed how soft it was, but I couldn't bring myself to nudge hard enough so he could feel it.

   For some reason, I couldn't even say anything..

   Some students with our uniform glanced at us, slightly whispering to one another. I closed my eyes panicking and when I opened it again, I saw that the bus driver was about to close the door, but I pressed the button, indicating we were getting off, the bus driver turned to us and had an annoyed look on. I bowed apologetically.

   "Chanshik-ssi?" my voice finally came out. 

   He looked at me surprised. Without knowing, I pushed him, "It's our stop," I said.

   We went off and I quietly sighed relieved. 

   Chanshik apologised, and I nodded acknowledging it. I noticed how some students were glancing at us. I gluped and hurriedly left after I told him I had to go.

   I don't know whether it's because Chanshik was just handsome and people were surprised he was with a girl like me... or if it was cause, Miss Two-faced was with a guy..or there was a gigantic bug ontop of my head... I hope it was the third.

   I went in class, and hurriedly sat on my seat. And as usual.. the only ones there were half of the boys and a part of the girls from the posh club thing. And my friends? Off on to send in homework or something, only Jaemi and Haewon tho, since their bags are here. The rest aren't at school yet.

   As Namjoo walked through the door, I smiled glad someone came. But then Chanshik came behind her and I hurriedly faced the window. I mentally hit myself, how can I forget he's my classmate!!

   Namjoo came to my table, "Yah, I read something unbelievable!" she exclaimed, and off she went talking about some random fanfic she's forcing me to read.

--------------------------

   The whole time in class, I avoided his gaze, pretended I didn't even accidentally glance at him. Trying to forget his existence. But obviously, it wasn't working as he was everywhere, I could heard his voice more vividly than usual. 

   It was pretty well, I guess, my friends didn't mention them B1A4, well not until breaktime came. I decided to go to the canteen since I know Chanshik will probably look for me there, I hid in the middle of my friends on their way to the canteen. I told my friends I had to go, so I rushed to the toilet knowing it was pretty safe there. 

   I looked in the mirror and sighed. I mean, why would he look for me, it was probably cause he did it out of courtesy or something... since Jaena's shoe fell. I don't know anymore! I thought. I washed my face, and decided I should just go to class, after hypnotizing myself, he wasn't looking for me. I got to class, and there he was. Before I could run, "Jimin-ssi!" I heard.

   I silently cursed as I turned to his smiling face with an emotionless face.

   I raised my eyebrow questioningly, slightly raising the tips of my lips as an emotionless smile.  

Gongchan pov

   I gulped, her smile... so emotionless and her eyes froze once again.

   "Hi!" I blurted. She bowed acknowledging the hi, and went in class.

   I mentally hit myself. 

   "Gongchanshik," I heard, I turned to the back where the familiar voice was heard, and Sunwoo hyung strolled to me raising one of his eyebrows and having a slight smirk pasted on his face.

   "'Hi'?" hyung imitated and giggled. I rolled my eyes. 

   "Wae?" I asked annoyed, ignoring hyungs mockery.

   "Where'd you go this morning, when I went to your house your mom said you left." he said istead.

   "I had... some errands to do," I fibbed hesitantly. 

   "Errands?? Or Miss Two-faced?" hyung said and a smirk was seen on his face.

   "What??" I said awkwardly.

   "A classmate saw you and Miss Two-faced on the bus together!" hyung exclaimed.

   "Hyung!! She has a name! Not Miss Two-faced!" I said trying to change the topic.

   He grinned, "Arasseo." He then continued, "Aren't you eating?"

   "No, it's late. See you later," I said and went back in class.

   I saw Jimin looking out the window. As I was thinking of whether to approach her or not, the class filled with the boys and her friends running to her. I sighed, and sat on my seat.

Jimin pov

   "Yah!! I heard you came to school with Gongchan!" Namjoo hissed. The others looked at me expectantly.

   "Where'd you hear that?" I said making it sound as ridiculous as possible, I was slightly flustered tho, despite the fact that I knew it was coming. Namjoo was on the edge of the gossips. Obviously the topic that one of B1A4 and a girl who's called Miss Two-faced together would be a big hit. The girls are probably going crazy hating me right now. Just like in them dramas..

   "Well, someone with th maknae of B1A4 would surely make crazy news! Especially with Miss Two---" Namjoo exclaimed, but got nudged in the ribs by Haewon.

   "Yeah yeah, Miss Two-faced," I continued her sentence for her. I don't get why they think I would really care about this title. I mean at first I was mad about it and talked myself to sleep screaming the fact that all the stupid attention was on me. But after a while, it didn't matter much since everyone moved on to other stuff in the 2nd month, and soon after that I became a nobody again, but the name stuck. Good thing they don't have a reason to talk about me.

   After confirming I didn't mind the name, they proceeded to blast questions. How? Why? What the--???!

   "He just sat next to me, cause that was the only seat left," I said calmly and occupied myself with a random book. They looked at me with the I-don't-believe-you look, but soon their questions wore down and the teacher came.

Haewon pov

   I'm the calm one and I reason with everything but even I think what she said was a lie. I mean, it was believable sure, but it just didn't make any sense... 5 people confirmed that they saw them outside the bus talking to each other, and the police usually seek 3 key witnesses in court! Well something like that...

   And if  it was somekind of confession, since our Jimin is pretty, and she dumped him, she would usually say, 'He was saying weird things,' and we all left it at that understanding what she meant. But...

   Or was she the one who confessed??

   My eyes widened at the possibility. I shook my head, ayee!

   Something happened.. but what? She was acting all weird since this morning... following us to the canteen, then disappeared after she excused herself to go to the toilet.

   Still unable to process things, the teachers words were a blur to me. But then, a knock on the door was heard, and a teacher in her mid-50s came in, she bowed to the teacher and then said, "Shin Jimin, Gong Chanshik, come see Mr Ji after school," she said and left.

   The class went dead silent, and it was obvious that news travelled and this anouncement...this coincidence... was a shocker.

Jimin pov

   I think I can safely say I wasn't the only one shocked.

   I couldn't focus much in class.. and when school was over, everyone went out, including me, I hid in between my friends, afraid he'll start talking to me. I don't even know why I'm afraid.. I'm just... uncomfortable.

   But the girls bid me goodbye... those fiends... I thought, at least walk me there! But noo, they want to make 'room' for me and him. They all think something went on this morning!
   "Jimin-ssi," I heard, I winced mentally in pain, it's Chanshik..

   He walked infront of me and grinned. I slightly bowed. 

   "Mind if I walk with you?" he asked. 

   With a big breath, I gave a small smile and said, "Sure,"

   His grin got wider as he led me to wherever to find Mr Ji.

   "You have any idea why we're called by Mr Ji,are you perhaps good in korean lit. or something??" he exclaimed.

   I shook my head.

   He responded with an, "Oh, neither am I," he grinned.

   Soon we arrived to the staffroom and came in contact with Mr Ji.

   He greeted us with a warm smile, "Gong-gun! Why are you here??" he said.

   He looked at me shocked, and I had the same expression too.

   "Didn't you call us??" Chanshik exclaimed.

   He shook his head, "You too Shin-yang?"

   I nodded in response.

   "No, I was calling for Shin Jaemi and Song Changmin! Must've been a mix up! I'm sorry kids! Aigoo, my hand writing must've been confusing for her," he said the last part more to himself.

   "Well, since you're here, do you now where they are?" Mr Ji continued.

   "Changmin probably went home," Chanshik said.

   And as Mr Ji looked at me, I voiced out, "Jaemi had some errands to do at home.."

   Mr Ji nodded and told us to call them for him first thing tomorrow morning. We bowed and bid goodbye.

   The only thing in my head, it wasn't a coincidental cliche after all... I've been watching too much dramas, I thought.. and I can't deny that I sort of felt a tad bit disappointed. What's wrong with me? I must be in some kind of romantic phase... too much dramas lately, I thought as I mentally hit myslf.

   We went out and, "Woah," Chanshik exclaimed. "Big mix up! Your name and Jaemi-ssi's atleast slightly similar, mine and Changshil's are completely different!"

   I nodded in response.

   "Jimin-ssi, where you going?" He asked.

   "Home," I replied.

   He lit up and said, "Can I come with you! I mean, just drop you off," he had this puppy face and you just can't say no!

   "Sure," I heard myself say.

--------------------------

   It was again, a quiet journey, and amazingly the bus came just as we got there.

   We went on, but there were no seats left, so we stood holding the bus pole thing.

Gongchan pov

   Deja vu, i thought, that day.. when.. I followed her.. I'm not sure if it's the same bus, but it's surely the same position.. the only difference.. she notices me.

   "Chanshik-ssi," she suddenly sounded. I looked at her expectantly.

   "Your pen fell," she continued. I looked down, and it was there, I took it and put it back in my bag and thanked Jimin.

   "Jimin-ssi, Don't call me, Chanshik, call me Gongchan!" I exclaimed.

   She nodded, "Okay," 

   "Try it!" I said. God... what am I trying to do? A cliche scene much... I slightly cringed in the inside.

   Confused, she said it anyway, "Gongchan-ssi," she said.  I smiled. Hearing her say it.. I grinned from ear to ear.

--------------------

   It was pretty noisy so we didn't say much, even on the journey back home we didn't say much. But I felt warm inside, even if it was awkward. 

   When we arrived infront of her gates, she bowed, and bid me goodbye... "Gongchan-ssi, goodbye," and went in the house.

Jimin pov

   I felt myself blush, as I felt his eyes on me, until I closed the door.

   'Try it,' I remembered, cliche much I thought and slightly cringed inside, the end of the tips of my lips curled. That.. Gongchan..

 

 


Halloooo!

If like comment&subscribeee!!

There is no word that can describe how I feel right now... <3

The gayo dejun's hit me, with the B1A4ness... that rock perf. of WGOon the MBC one... *sighs* they are so perfect...

Now the teaser... Lonely lonely lonely lonely boyyy!!

13 Jan come fassteerrr!!!

If you're a Bana, feel free to bana with me! ^^

oh and comment and subsscribbee