Rejection.

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

   Gongchan stood there, glaring at Ilwoo oppa. Ilwoo oppa looked at him oddly.

   "Ige mwoyah?" Ilwoo oppa said slowly, obviously confused.

   After a long silence, "If you're not Jimin-ssi's cousin, what are you?" Gongchan spat.

   Gongchan? Why is he so mad... wait, I widened my eyes and bit my lip, he heard us?? 

   "Gongchan-ssi, let me explain.. Oppa, go," I said turning to Ilwoo oppa.

   Ilwoo oppa walked away reluctantly, I mouthed to him that nothings wrong, and turned back to Gongchan.

   I gulped, "Gongchan-ssi--" I started, but he cut me, saying, his expression looked.. hurt, "He's... not your boyfriend right?"

   My eyes widened at the sudden question, and I shook my head instantly, his face slightly softened.

   "Then.. who is he?" he voiced out quietly.

   "My sister's ex-husband's brother," I said truthfully.

   He looked slightly shocked, but he shook off the expression and said, "Mian... I just.. I don't know what made me so crazy, just..." he looked into my eyes.

   He smiled, and took a deep breath, "What do you think of me?" he said softly.

   My eyes couldn't leave his... and I didn't know how to respond.

   "Gongchan-ssi,.. ugh.. umm.. very nice, and cool--" 

   He suddenly put his arm around my waist and pulled me to an embrace. I face fell at his chest, and I felt my face blush. Suddenly I couldn't hear anything, all I heard was my heartbeat...

   I felt him whisper, "Mian, I couldn't help it," and he softly got out of the embrace.

Gongchan pov

   I felt my face redden, as I looked around, avoiding Jimin's eyes, I took in a deep breath and said, with my eyes closed, "Honestly, I'm scared, I'm scared of what you're going to say in response, of.. me.. liking you, but.. I want to know..." I opened my eyes and looked at her in the eyes.

   I saw her surprised expression, after a long silence, I saw her blink and she looked away, she turned to face me again, and I saw her expression harden. I felt my heart being squeezed, and I felt the rejection coming. The ice princess.. came. 

   "I'm sorry.. but no," she said in a monotone, and walked away, without looking back.

   I stood there, like I've been slapped in the face. I thought... I felt her heartbeat with mine... I thought I saw her blush... I thought... I knew her. I thought I knew Shin Jimin.. I thought Miss Two-face disappeared.

Ilwoo pov

   This love-sick boy, I thought, and rolled my eyes as I walked away in the building.

  When I finally reached the apartment, I hurriedly went to the window and looked out, they were still there, ofcourse.

   I saw Chanshik pulling Jimin into an embrace. I slightly smirked, he finally makes a move. Now I finally get to about a boyfriend! I thought. As I was about to get to my room, I saw Jimin walk away without a second glance.

   Ige mwoyah?? I thought. Jimin-ah... you obviously like him. Jimin-ah... I hurriedly looked for my phone, and dialled her number. 

   Aish! This girl... torturing herself! I thought as I waited for her to answer. I heard her ringtone playing, I went to the source of it and mentally sighed. THis pabo, forgetting her phone!

   I hope she's okay I thought.