A drink.

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimHa11Bs-8  (A Pink -Lovely day)

  I blinked. A drink?

  After I finally grasped the situation I was in, and figured out a suitable response, "I won't forgive you if you don't go," he said and had on a slight grin.

  "What the..? Why...?" I exclaimed in my head. Why does he even want to have a drink with me! And using this tactic to make me guilty-- my thoughts were cut when I saw his shocked amused expression. 

  Did I just say that out loud?? I thought as I mentally slapped myself. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as  I lowered my head.

 "Well... I just want you to accompany me for a drink," he sounded, my eyes opened as I looked up and met eyes with him. I forced a smile, and felt myself blush for some reason.

   He had a sheepish grin on as he said, "Well, let's go, kay?"

   I nod. He then to my side, I suddenly felt slightly warm inside. I gulped nervously. He started walking, and gestured to follow him.

  I felt him turn to me, and I slowly turned to him in response.

  "What do you wanna drink?" he asked.

  "Anythings fine," I said with a small smile.

   He smiled and nodded, "So.." he started as he turned his head to look upfront. I did the same, and waited for him to continue his sentence, while nodding to a nonexistent beat as we walked side by side to an unknown location he's leading us to.

   I felt a bit fluttery and weird inside, unable to get used to this closeness.

  "Do you go out at night often?" he asked and tilted his head.

  "Yea, I do," I replied honestly.

  "Oh really?" he exclaimed with a pinch of surprise heard in his voice, I heard him smile as he continued, "I don't, but I should, it's a pretty sight, huh?" as he turned to me.

  I nod. I was glad it was dark, he didn't see me blush.

  We had a quiet journey after that, I felt my heart racing on the way.

  We arrived infront of a cafe, "I felt like hot choco," he smiled as he opened the door to let me in first. I responded with a small smile as I went in.

   "Go get us a seat, I'll get us the drinks," he grinned and gave me a slight pat on my back, and I felt a weird sensation go through my body with that touch, due to the unusualness I guess, this situation was so new to me...

  I sat at a random seat and took in a breath, letting my heart race at a slower pace.

  After a few minutes, Chanshik came with two hot chocos in his hand and beamed as he put them down, "One for you and one for me!" 

  I smiled and gave a small nod.

  He sat opposite me, as I took a sip. "How is it?" he asked.

   I smiled, "Great," he took a sip and closed his eyes as if to say this-is-amazing.

   I slightly shook my head, and smiled at his reactions.

  "So... what are you doing out this late? And you're still in your uniform too," he asked when he opened his eyes minutes later.

   My eyes slightly widened at the sudden question. I then answered after hurriedly composing myself, "Just... meeting someone," I replied and sipped my drink.

  Before he could ask me who,  I blurted, "You have a sweet voice," his eyes widened surprised, he obviously didn't expect that..

  Neither did I.

Gongchan pov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ExczOeDWM (B1A4- With You OST)

   I was genuinely surprised by the sudden compliment, after snapping back to reality, I smiled, grinned, and chuckled a little.   

  "You know, I wasn't gonna ask who it was, especially since you didn't intend to tell me, but thanks for the compliment," I grinned and winked.

   I saw her turning red, as she sipped more of her drink, her eyes darting away from me.

  I smiled automatically, she's so cute.

   "Well, continue your complimenting, I wanna hear more," I continued as I rested my head on my hand and looked at her grinning.

  She slowly put down the mug and had on a slight pout. When she noticed me staring at her, she hurriedly forced a smile.

  "Well...you guys really know how to get the crowd going," she said slowly not knowing what to say.

   I smiled at her response, she's so cute, I thought again for the 100th time.

  After we finished our drinks, we stood up to leave and she was about to bid goodbye, when I asked her where she lived. Well, I still remember where, but it'd be weird if she knows that I know...

  She reluctantly told me, and I beamed, "I live around that area too,"

  She looked at me surprised, "Really?" she asked. I nod and smiled.

  "Then, let's go together!" I exclaimed and gestured her to lead the way. She awkwardly led the way as I walked beside her.

   "Why aren't you wearing your earpieces today?" I asked and tilted my head.

   The look on her face shows that she was completely taken aback, but then she replied nonchalantly,"Battery dead," she sounded.

  "Ah~" I said nodding understandingly.

  "You seem to like music," I said.

  "Yeah, you can say that," she replied slowly and smiled.

  "Then can you play an instrument? Or sing??" I asked.

  She slightly chuckled, quietly and shook her head, "I just listen, and comment," she replied grinning.

  My heart skipped a beat. She looked beau-- pretty... especially with the lights illuminating her face.

  I got  back to my senses, "Then, comment on B1A4," I said grinning.

  She turned to me surprised, "Well," she started. "Okay, hmm," she exclaimed thinking.

  "You guys are an amazing harmony," she said quietly then smiled awkwardly.

   I nod. I looked up ahead and saw her house.

  "There it is!" I exclaimed pointing towards her house.

  Her eyes widened, "How do you know where I live?" she asked slightly horrified and confused.

  I mentally hit myself, "N-no, I mean Mr Kim lives around here, oh so you live here?" I half blurted acting surprised at the seeming coincidence.

  Her face slightly relaxed, and she smiled a small smile, "Yeah," she replied.

   "Umm, so how many family members you have?" I ask, remembering the 3 kids in the frontyard from before.

   She murmured as she counted with her hands, "Including me, 7," she answers. 

   I smiled at her actions then replied, "Wow, I only have 4, how is it with so many siblings?"

   "A bit stressful, but I live,"

   I smiled at her answer, so cute... the 105th time, and counting, I thought.

   As we arrived at the gates, "Well, see you around Jimin," I said as I waved her goodbye.

  She turned to me and waved slightly, smiled a little and gave a nod.

-----------------------

Jimin pov

  I went in the house hurriedly and saw Chanshik still standing there, waiting for me to go in.

  I went in put up my hand to wave at him and gently, but hurriedly close the door.

  "Where were you?" asked a stern voice.

  I turned slowly and smiled sheepishly to my father who was obviously worried. And now, slightly mad.

  "I'm sorry appa, I went to a friends house and my battery went dead so I couldn't tell you I was running late," I exclaimed and pouted slightly, and made the best pathetic face I could make. Which is always enough. I showed my dad my phone to prove it.

  My dad's face softened, as he lectured me and I listened.

  After a while, I excused myself and went to my room to wash up.

  I sat on my bed after washing up. I sighed at the close call. And felt a weird sensation in my stomach remembering Chanshik's close contact with me..

   And I can't believe he lives around this neighbourhood and I've never noticed...

   I lied down on my bed, and the picture of Chanshik was stuck in my head. I sigh and thought, this is gonna be a lonngg night..

----------------

   I heard vigorous knocking on the door and forced my eyes to open. I checked my phone and saw it was only 5.00am. I got annoyed, one, because school doesn't start until 7.15am, and two, the knocking is getting out of hand!

  I sat up groggily, and shouted with my husky morning voice, "WHahht??" I tried to control my temper, in case the one knocking was parents.

  "Noona,omma said to make breakfast, she's leaving early today," cried my dongsaeng, Majun.

  I sat up and pouted. Then he started knocking again, shouting, "Noona! Noona!"

  I wrinkled my nose, "ARASSEO!!" I screamed. I silently cursed as I stood up.

  I opened the door to see a surprised Majun.

  "Yah! I told you I don't like it when people knock like that!!" I said between gritted teeth while hitting him.

  After kissing my mom goodbye, and cleaning up. I hurriedly forced the 3 maknaes to get ready for school.

  Well, I slept pretty well despite my worrying, I thought as I waited for my sisters to get ready. My heart started racing a bit with the thought of Chanshik in my head. I shook my head, stop it Jimin! I thought.

  And then the usual routine -well only when my mom leaves early- starts, I brought my sisters to school and bumped into someone I didn't expect, just infront of our gates.

  My eyes widened surprised, "Chanshik-ssi," I exclaimed.

  "Jimin-ssi, good morning!" he grinned.

  "Wah, are these your sisters? They're cute," he said ruffling the maknae sister, Haemi's hair.

 

   

 


Halo!!! Mian... I went somewhere so I paused updating for a while. I'm sorry if this chap. is lacking, I lost my 1st one, but this ain't so bad huh? ;)

  Anyway, as usual thank you subscribersss and if ur not a subscriber, be one! And comment! ;p

  Aren't you guys glad their finally actually talking to each other now? Well... I am! 

  I loovvveees youus dudes~ continues lovings mes tos~ ;D sssss