The maknae sisters

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

   "Yea..." I replied still confused and surprised.

   "What are you doing here?" I asked reluctanltly.

   He looked up to face me, smiled and said, "I figured since we live so close to each other, why don't we walk to school together," 

   But then slightly frowned when he saw my expression, "I mean... if you want.."

   I shook my head as I finally came back to reality, "I have to send my sisters, I don't want you to be late," I said and forced an awkward smile, "Let's go!" I continued and waved him goodbye as I took Haemi's hand and pushed the other two ahead.

   I turned away from Chanshik and hissed, "Just keep walking, just keep walking," as we walked towards their school which happened to be only a block away.

   "Wait, Jimin-ssi!" I bit my lip, closed my eyes and just kept walking ignoring his calls.

   Then I heard running steps coming from the back. I silently whined as I rushed my sisters faster, not able to hear anything else.

   I felt a tap on my shoulder and once again felt my heart rate increasing. I stopped in my tracks.

   I opened my eyes and infront of me... I saw Majun...?

   "Yah, why are you here?" I asked completely confused. He looked at me with a confused expression himself.

   "Noona, you're the one who told me to buy some medicine," he said handing it to me while pulling a face.

   I sighed slightly relieved it wasn't Chanshik, and then was about to lightly hit him -his annoying face- I felt a tug on my bag, I looked down and it was Jaena, I looked at her questioningly and she said, "Eonnie.. my shoe!" while pointing to her foot that had only a sock on.

   "Where did it go?" I asked her,as she was about to answer.

   "Jimin-ssi!" I heard. My eyes widened as I recognised the voice... Chanshik, I thought. I looked ahead and Majun was still there, "Yah, go! Or you'll be late," I hissed. He looked confused but shrugged it off and ran away waving goodbye.

Gongchan pov

   The boy I saw previously gave Jimin a small plastic bag and had a conversation with Jimin. So... naturally..

   I shook my thoughts away as I ran to her and called out her name.

   The boy slightly bowed to acknowledge me as he ran. I felt a weird feeling inside... slightly mad.. I shook my head and continued to walk to her. She turned and faced me slowly. I instantly smiled.

   "Yes?" she said and slightly smiled.

   "Oh, umm, shoe, your sisters shoe!" I exclaimed and gave it to her.

   She took it and smiled sheepishly as she gave it to her sister.

   Her sister took it and hurriedly wore it and then looked at Jimin. Jimin tapped her shoulder and mouthed something I can't quite make out.

   "Thank you!" her sister beamed brightly.

I looked at her and smiled, "Your welcome!" I replied.

   "Well then I'll be going now," Jimin said waved to me and turned to proceed walking.

   I jogged to her side and said, what I've been meaning to say, "I don't mind being late," I smiled and took one of her sister's hand.

   "Their twins right?" I asked changing the subject. She looked at me surprised, and then gave a nod.

----------------------

   After dropping the sisters off, we went to the bus stop. 

   It was a quiet journey. "You know, it's a very.. exciting morning," I started.

   Jimin smiled sheepishly, slightly apologetic, "Sorry.. for that," she said.

   "No, it was fun," I grinned. 

   She slightly grinned and said, "Exciting, maybe, fun? I'm not sure," she blurted.

   Her eyes widened as she realised what she said, "I-I m-mean, it's really--" she tried to make an excuse but fails... cutely.

   "Is it like this every morning?" I asked.

   She turned to me and smiled, "You can say that,"

   "Haemi sure talks alot," I said. She grinned.

   "You haven't seen her at home," she blurted once more.

   "Oh really?" I asked. 

Jimin pov

   Ah, jinja! What's wrong with me today?? 

   I sighed and smiled, "Talks all day long," I decided to just speak, what's there to hide right?

   It's all thanks to them sisters. I thought bitterly. Why does Jaena have to leave her shoe?! Now I'm showing weird sides to someone I barely know... snd he's a.. boy. I never knew I could blush so much in a day...

 

 


   Halooo~~

I'mmbackkk

Ifyoulikeit! Subscribeandcommennttss. I see no commeentss... me sadd! 

 And I can't wait for Gayo Daejunnn!! Today's the KBS one if I'm not wrong! AHHHH!! FANGIRLSSS! I heard CNU is having duet with Min Miss A! I can't waittt! and badeul and Minah and secret and B1A4! ahhhhhhhhhh!

OH and commentandsubscribeee

and it's almost january people, *wink*wink* who else is excited? I know I amm...~!

okay I'll stop.

commentandsubscribe. Ignore me... wait don't! Just forgive me. okay? okay!