Friends /edited ver./

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

   "Unos, dos! 1,2,3,4!" Dj Doc's song came up on the radio. Bitterly reminding me of Gongchan. School's finally off, after all those avoiding and not talking for weeks, this song comes and shatters my dream of a calm and fun holiday.

   Don't get me wrong, I love this song, used to be one of my favourites. But...  well it's funny how a guy can change a lot, even the love of my favourite song.

   "Yah, stop spacing out!" Namjoo exclaimed. Oh right, Haewon, Jaemi and I are staying at her house for the holiday. The less likely to bump into Gongchan, so of course I agreed.

   She changed the channel, and now a sad song came out.

   "Guriwo, guriwo, niga neomuna guriwoseo," Noel's I miss you.

   Sometimes I think, life has a cruel way of killing someone. I'm just saying, I'm not saying thats what life is doing to me, I thought.

Namjoo pov

   I hurriedly turned of the radio, "Yah~ Let's just eat, seriously who listens to depressing songs at 8am!" I exclaimed nervously.

   Jimin faked a smile and started eating. God... okay... honestly now that I think about it, Jimin's such a mysterious person, I never actually knew her. We, us, Haewon, Jaemi, never really knew her, and we considered ourselves as her bestfriend.

   I felt horrible these past few weeks.

   Jimin being down, and nobody knowing what happened. I felt like, what kind of friend am I? All this time... Jimin listened to us, says the right things, smiles no matter what to us.. and us? Nothing... She has a way of making me feel better, and I love her for that.

   Last night, I felt even worse. After I /with all my courage/ asked, what was wrong with her. She cried.

   The strong, dependable, cool, fun Jimin... cried.

   She told us, everything, I assume. About her sister. Her brother in law. Her father. Ilwoo. About herself. She said, she was a coward. Can you imagine? The Jimin who went through the haunted house alone, and Jimin who watched numerous horror movies alone cause no one wanted to go with her, the Jimin who thinks zombies are cute, says she's a coward.

   I didn't know what to say, and, her sudden outburst didn't make any sense, I mean she's been keeping this in all this time... what triggered her to be like this? When we were all lying down, unable to sleep, only after we said all the random jokes so it wouldn't be so awkward, that Jimin suddenly told us about Gongchan.

   She said he confessed to her, she explained the details. Everything. And then says.. he's so weird. 

    All I could think of when she actually agreed to stay for the holiday,was What?! Jiminnie??

   But now I know, Gongchan, changed her. And she obviously loves him.

   Gotta cheer her up, since I've never done anything for her.

Jimin pov

   We decided to be super lazy today, and cry our eyes out since no one wanted to watch a horror movie  and so we decided to watch heart-drenching movies.

   We started with Miracle in cell no. 7 and 2 containers of ice cream, and ended with red puffy eyes and wet blankets as well as sleeves, dont' forget empty ice cream containers.

   It was awfully sad. We decided to watch Sassy girl next, and, honestly I've watched it before. but... why does it seem sadder than ever? Why do I... understand this? Why? I didn't have a dead boyfriend, or another who resembles my old boyfriend... I never had a boyfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ghM-9XhQhs (I believe, Gongchan & Sandeul)

   "I believe.." the song played, and tears kept streaming.

   Gongchan... I remember... you singing this, while you were.. you were sitting in the bus... the 3rd time we went to school together... my phone died all of a sudden, and suddenly... I could hear your voice... your sweet sweet voice singing the song..

  I slightly glanced at you, and your eyes were closed.. your beautiful face... your beautiful voice.. the first time I was glad my phone died.

   I cried harder. I hate this. I promised myself to never cry... never cry... not after my noonas situation... aish! This is seriously against me! I'm crying because of a guy!

   "Are you thinking about Gongchan?" Haewon voiced, bringing me back to reality. My mind told me to say no, but my heart forced my head to nod. To cry. 

   Haewon came to me and hugged me, and so did the rest, I've never felt so... appreciated... and loved before. 

   And... my heart then said, taking over my mind, "I love him.."

 

 


I know... heart-breakingly short... 

I'll yeah...

uhmm well. Subscribe, comment and love me.

suddenly feels sentimental... misses gongchan for real... oppa...