Plan

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Haewon pov

   This won't work, I thought. Jimin, our strong, sweet, weird  friend breaking down like this and me just watching? No can do. 

   But what can I do? Tell her father to let Jimin date?? 

   Oh wait. That's not a bad idea... but, it needs some changes.. I slightly lit up, and got to work.

   Never knew my stalker friend *cough*Namjoo*cough* would finally have a reason to 'research' this time.

   I looked at the time, it was 2pm. I'm sure, this plan could be set to work by tomorrow morning.. Well, first and foremost, I should inform the spy.

   We were sitting in the living room, and decided to eat lunch before we start our wailings again. Namjoo was trying so hard to remember the number of the so called amazing restaurant with the amazing jajangmyun she ate before. I sighed, "Yah, Namjoo, let's just eat chicken or something, you've been trying to remember that place since yesterday!" she turned to me and put on a pout.

   "Mwoh?? Aish, wait! I can do this!" she exclaimed.

   I sighed. Jaemi was about to leave the room for a drink, and Jimin was just sitting there looking at the turned off television. I felt so hurt seeing that. This isn't Jimin. Aish! THis is all that stupid ex-stupid-brother in-law's fault! (yeah, stupid twice!)

   I followed Jaemi out telling the same excuse of getting a drink.

   Before I finished telling Jaemi the plan, she cut me off, and pretty much flipped the table.

   "Mwoh? Are you crazy?? Did you forget where Jimin got her scariness from?? It's from her father! And her father's 10 times scarier than Jimin! We can barely handle Jimin, we are going to die if we have to confront her father!" she silently sreamed. Well at least she's got the manners to not scream and make Jimin hear.

   I pulled on an annoyed face, "Yah! I wasn't finished!! I mean, that was my initial plan, BUT, I think it would be better and just as you said, a lot less scarrier for us, for Gongchan to do it." I said in low volume.

   Jaemi's face changed as she thought of it, she finally voiced out, "Would Gongchan even want to? I mean, does he love her that much?" 

   My face slightly fell, "I guess that's true.."

   "I mean, sure he can handle scary Jimin, but can he handle 10 times of that?" Jaemi asked again, uncovering the holes of the plan.

   "This could be a test for Gongchan too, if he even has the courage to do it.. doesn't that mean he really loves her? I mean I don't want Jimin to get a guy who can't put that much efort on trying to get her, Jimin's worth at least that little courage, she is a great person." 

   Jaemi nodded, "Well, you're right, I can't deny that, but how are we going to tell Gongchan?"

   "Now, this is where Namjoo is finally able to do her 'research' without us judging her, I think she could get in contact with Gongchan by tonight, or tomorrow morning at most," I said.

   "Ahhh~! I almost forgot Namspy's existance! These past few weeks she hasn't been doing any 'research', she's probably rusty," Jaemi exclaimed.

   I grinned, and said "Then let's let her get ready, she most probably is still thinking of that jajangmyun place, get her out of there, and I'll tell her."

Namjoo pov

   AHH! I can't remember!!

   "Yah you're still on that! Let me order! Go help Haewon," Jaemi exclaimed, taking the phone away from me.

   "Mwoh?? But-- Yah! I will remember- wait.. help with?" my mind was torn between being annoyed and all the confusion.

   "Ice cream spilled.. Haewon was asking where the towel is," Jaemi mumbled the first part.

   I literally ran to the kitchen, MY ICE CREAMM!! I mentally screamed.

   I arrived and.. the kitchen was in perfect condition. I narrowed my eyes confused.

   "Okay, before you say anything, I have a plan, listen," Haewon said.

   As she proceeded on talking, the plan was like what the hell? Jimin's father is scary! Is she trying to kill us, then came the Gongchan part... and that's when I got the message.

   Time to get to work then. 

   "Stall Jimin then, I won't be too long," I smiled and went straight to work.

Shinwoo pov

   We sat at my house, Channie was sitting on the floor looking into space. He was just too quiet; just like he has been the past few weeks. It was driving us crazy. We brought him to the beach, since the weather was great yesterday, but he became even more quiet, and if I'm not wrong, he seemed more sad.. if that was even possible. He gazed at the sea, sat on the rocks with headphones on.

   As I was sitting there, my house phone rung, I went to pick it up.

   "Yobeseyo, Dongwoo-yah?" 

   "Yobeseyo, yea it's me noona, wae?"

   "Namjoo needs to talk to you," she said, wait what? I thought.

   "Yobeseyo? Shinwoo-ssi?" I heard her voice.

   "Ah yea, umm.. what seems to be the problem?" I said slowly, confused.

   "It's about Gongchan-ssi... you probably know that he confessed to uri Jimin, and Jimin rejected her.. well actually, Jimin likes him.. but it's just very complicated for her," 

   "Wait... let me get this straight, Miss Two-- ani, Jimin-ssi likes uri Channie?" I slowly repeated what she said.

   "Yea, so it's just.. my friends and I have a plan.. but only if Gongchan-ssi is willing to--"

   "Wait did I hear correctly?" Sunwoo exclaimed, making me unable to hear Namjoo's voice.

   I brought my finger to my lips, "Shhh, sorry, willing to?" I said.

   "Oh umm, if Gongchan-ssi really wants to be with Jimin,"

   "Should I rely the message, or do you want to tell him personally, he's here now," I then said, unable to think of a response.

   "Okay let me tell him," she said.

   "Okay, wait,"

   "Yah, Cha Sunwoo, call Channie here," I said to him. 

   "Wae hyung??"

   "Just go, I'll tell you later!" 

   He pouted and ran to the living room. And in about 3 minutes, came Sunwoo dragging a confused, dazed Channie.

   "Chan-ah, it's Namjoo-ssi, she wants to talk about Jimin-ssi," I said as I gave the phone to him.

   He finally seemed alive as he narrowed his eyes confused. 

   I dragged Sunwoo away to the living room, and Jinyoung and Junghwan just came back from buying snacks.

   "Where's Channie?" Junghwan exclaimed.

   "Shhhh, why did Namjoo call??" Sunwoo exclaimed.

   "Whatt??" Junghwan exclaimed. They crowded up to me, and I told them everything.

 

 


Heyyy~! I slightly changed the chapter before this a little, just a few changes, if you guys want to read again  please do so~

  And don't forget to subscribe and comments~ I wanna know you're opinions! :(  T-T 

  Thanks for those who already subscribed btw~ I love you!!