Protecting you(?)

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1mSu31Ve2U (With You - B1A4)

Gongchan pov

 I stared at her in a slight confusion, I still can't get used to this.. type of Shin Jimin... to Shin Jimin in overall actually.

 She blinked and slightly shook her head, as if just getting out of some kind of trance. The coldness in her eyes infinitesimally if not slightly coming back,she then cleared and excused herself as she walked away.

 My eyes followed her, her backview disappearing into the crowd. Into the building. 

 "Excuse me, student," I blinked as I finally got back to reality.

 "Yes?" I asked the officer, who was obviously annoyed.

 "As I was saying, you have to come with me to write up a report, you do know how, right?" the officer asked mockingly.

  I nodded, ignoring the officer's mockery. As I sighed following him to the station. 

Junghwan pov

  "What's taking this kid so long??" I exclaimed as I sprawled on the floor.

 Just as I said that, a knock on the door was heard. Shinwoo hyung went to get the door and I heard a familiar voice, Gong Chanshik, I thought.

 "Yah! What were you doing? You didn't even buy food," I pouted.

  The maknae squinted his eyes, then he sat on me. I screamed telling him to get of me, but instead he started talking.

 "Someone pickpocketed.. well.. a girl and tackled the policeman to the ground, and got away with it, and I happened to witness all that," 

 "Really? Must me exciting, now get off me!"  I exclaimed.

 "And I had to make a report!" he said ignoring my comment and he doesn't seem to have any intention of getting off either.

 "Why didn't the victim write it?" Sunwoo asked confused.

 "It's called a 'witness report' for a reason hyung~ And the.. well victim... left," Chanshik continued, and gave a slight shrug.

Gongchan pov

 The hyungs kept bombarding me with questions, and for some reason I didn't reveal the victim... when they obviously know who it is... I mean it wouldn't make much of a difference but.. I shrugged it off and we continued our meeting for the school anniversary, or to be more precise Sunwoo hyungs impromptu talk of his random want to sing.

 


 

Today, on the way back after sending my brother... I saw her again. It slightly shocked me how she's still got the nerve to walk alone...

  To that apartment again probably.. I mean, who's so important that she goes there everyday? Alone at that. Her boyfriend? I shook my head... aye! I mean...does she even have a boyfriend? Well... she is pretty, so that's not so surprising I guess... I thought as I reasoned with myself.

  But..if it was her boyfriend, shouldn't the boyfriend come to her instead? I slightly lit up after thinking that, yeah! What kind of jerk is it that she has to go there herself! Expecially after yesterday's incident! I mean, she's got to tell right? I mean--

 I bumped into someone, and it brought me back to reality. I apologised and looked around, where is she? Did I lose her?? I looked around and saw her just a few meters away from me, I sighed relieved for some reason, I then slightly went closer, leaving a smaller distance between us.

 "Aish!" I heard her slightly curse as she fell to the ground. My eyes widened as I instinctively went to her, but before I arrived, she cleared , and I saw her cheeks slightly red.She didn't notice me, probably cause it's on high volume and she kept on looking up ahead.

  She grabbed some random trash and stood up. She went to a nearby trash can and threw it there.

 The end of my lips slightly curled as I saw how she was covering her fall. So cute, I thought. I slightly shook my head, what am I thinking, I thought. 

  She continued walking, and I continued following her.

  I'm just... protecting her... I thought nodding, yep that's what I'm doing, if someone tries to steal from her... I'll be here! 

 And once more.. she went into the building, leaving me curious. Yet again.

 

 

 


 Did you guys see Shin Bora Frozen? Uri Shinbear was soo awkward! *grins* And the song was very great! Shin Bora's an awesome singer~~

Oh and do you guys watch Reply 1994??? It's so daebak... Binggurae and trash <3 and Samcheonpo and Yoonjin! My head might explode watching it... Chilbong or Trash?????

sorry I had to fangril somewhere. I'm done now...

Anyway, halooo I'm back! ANd as usual, if like comment and subscribe!! I lub you subscribersss and keep reading!! :D