B1A4..?

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvwxdWbYew-B1A4 Beautiful Target

Jimin pov

  After the teacher left I sat back down and hurriedly finished copying while mentally screaming; hurry, hurry, I wanna go home!

  Just one more sentence I thought, then came 2 wild babies jumping on me, screaming; "Jimin-ah! Tell uss!!"

 I finished despite their babbling,"Arasseo!" I exclaimed.

  Afterwards, I told them the whole incident.

 "Ahhh! Well, that makes sense! It must be Baro who kicked the ball!" exclaimed Namjoo.

 I looked at her surprised, "And why do you think that?" 

 "Well, it's Gongchan's hyung right?" Namjoo said. I nodded.

 "Well, to be sure, does the senior have big eyes and look like a squirrel?" asked Haewon.

 "Neh??" I cried out, confused. I tried to visualize a squirrel and that sunbae...

 

 

 Well there is a similarity.. I thought.

 "Yeah! That's right, that's right! And Sandeul looks like a duck, and Jinyoung looks like a fox and CNU looks like a bear and Gongchan looks like a puppy or tiger!!" fangirled Namjoo and our hoobae, Wonhee who came out of nowhere... 

 

 

 

 "Who?" I sounded.

 "B1A4! Duh, Jimin eonnie!" Wonhee exclaimed. 

 "What's B1A4?" I said slowly incase I get killed... I mean... they fangirled! And I know how fangirls can be!

 Everyone looked at me shocked.

  "Our school's boygroup! I mean, you know! The ones who sometimes perform after school at the student's hub!" Namjoo exclaimed.

 I shook my head, indicating that I don't know...

  "Yah! Jiminnie always goes to the library when she goes home late remember!" Haewon said. Wow.. they must be really big.. since Haewon even knows them... I mean she doesn't usually care..

  "So, who are they?" I asked cautiously, afraid of offending them.

 "They are a group of 5 beautiful boys, named B1A4, from their blood types eonnie," Wonhee started, smiling in dreamland. "And, the leader is Jinyoung oppa, he composes the songs! The oldest member, just a few months older than Jinyoung oppa, is Shin Dongwoo oppa, but since there are many Dongwoo's he's called CNU! He's super slow, like a bear~ and he raps... sings, dances~~ *smiles*"

 "Let me continue," Namjoo said. "Wonhee's bias is CNU," Namjoo whispered, then continued, "Lee Junghwan, he's the main vocal, since he sings really well, he's called Sandeul, he looks like a duck--"

 "Hey hey! Not sings well, sings amazingly well!" exclaimed a Mijin who..well magically appeared..

"Yeah yeah," said Namjoo then continued;

  "Then there's Cha Sunwoo the main rapper, he's called Baro cause he's one of the fastest runners in school, he's the sunbae who kicked a ball to your head! And lastly, our classmate, Gong Chanshik, known as Gongchan, he's the maknae and the visual, and also vocal!"

  "Oh and they're B1A4 cause, all of them are blood A-types except Baro, he's B-type, thus B-1 A-4!" 

 I blinked several times. Wow...