Stalking you

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

 "Arasseo, I'm going now," I said after they finished their 'explanation'. 

 "You sure? Don't you wanna see them perform Jimin-ah!" Namjoo called out. I shook my head; "I have some errands to do, anyeong!" I waved and went on my way.

 Wah, that's just wow... how do they know these things~ Whatever, I put on my earpiece and  pressed play, assa! I thought Big Bang's Bad boy!

 I sang along to the lyrics as I went on the bus. I huffed, it's crowded... I held on to the bus pole(?)thingy. And raised the volume.

 

Gongchan pov

  We were practicing, then my phone rang. I picked it up.

 "Mian hyungs, Mr Kim, my parent's are leaving to Jeolla-do now, I have to go!" I said apologetically and waved them goodbye.

 I ran to get to the bus, there won't be any til' 3pm, and that's an hour from now! I thought. 

  I went in and apologised to the driver. Made it... I thought. I held the pole thing and panted.

 I looked around, and it was soo crowded, usually I get on at 5pm, and it's never this crowded, I thought. 

 I squinted my eyes, is that Miss Two-faced?

  Just a few inches next to me... there she was, her eyes looking outside the window. She started singing.. to Miss A, I don't need a man.. She nodded to the beat.

  "Boy don't say, naega neoui mirae nareul mitgo gidae, No no," she sang. And I just stood there.

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzxbv6cSrI (B1A4- Sky)

 

  I looked at her... quietly. She's... different from what I thought... I mean I don't think about her but.. 

 She started to sing another song, and all I could do was look at her, her backview...

 She then hurriedly told the driver to stop. She went off, wait a minute... this is my stop too.. I went off and instinctively followed her, quietly.

 This is my neighbourhood... she's my neighbour??

 I felt, this urge to follow her suddenly. I kept a distance, and saw her heading to a house, outside there were about 3 kids playing around screaming, laughing. One cried.

 My eyes widened, as Jimin took the kid into her arms and scolded the 2 others. It surprised me... alot. She looked caring... and nice... like Mr Kim said...

 The kids went in the house. Jimin stayed outside as she picked up the toys. A van came round, and came out a boy... who's probably a freshman, a handsome boy I must say...

 Jimin gave some stuff to the boy, and the van went away. Without knowing... I was infront of the house.. just slightly a distance away from it. Jimin then stiffled a laugh for some reason and went in with the boy, while playfully hitting him.

  I felt weird... but then shook my head, I've gotta go home! I thought. I ran towards my house just a few blocks away.

 The picture of Jimin... I mean Miss Two-faced, remained in my head.

Jimin pov

 "Yah!" I shouted as I tried not to laugh, jinja this kid, hard to believe he's my dongsaeng. I went in the house.

  I looked at the time, oh, I've got a few minutes to spare. I made some eggrolls for my little sisters and went to change.

  "Majun-ah, noona has some stuff to do, take care of them arasseo?? Or else you're dead! I'm going!"

  I grabbed my jacket and slingbag and went on my way.

   I put on my earpiece and exited my house.

  Okay, a good song to start my journey! I thought as I grinned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KhhUgBTWJw (Ailee U&I)

 "Hey~~ yeah~" I started, since no ones around at this time, let's go all out! I thought.

Gongchan pov

    Well, my parents left, now to go buy some food to eat.

  "Wait a minute, wait a minute,mal jalla mianhande," What? I thought as I looked at the girl infront of me.

  Shin Jimin?? I thought. I'm bumping into her a lot today... oh.. she's singing Ailee, U&I... that makes more sense, I mean why would she say that to me.. in a singsong manner at that! 

  And again, I followed her. Why? Even I don't know why..

 "Ije geuman ssago sipeo harudo, geunyang neomeo ganeun iri eobseo, nae haruga uimi eobseo,"

  Her voice is really pretty.. she sings pretty well... I thought.

 I closed my eyes as I followed her voice. I open my eyes once in a while when she stops to take a breath, to look at her back view... gawking at her voice. The high notes pulled off pretty well...

 "Maebeon jigyeopdorok anbok-oeneun everyday~ U&I U&I U&I," she finished. I opened my eyes, and stopped.

 Wait... did I just follow her?? God I'm becoming a stalker! Chan-ah! GEt yourself together! I thought mentally hitting myself.

  But for some reason, I continued anyway. There were more people now, crowding, blurring my view of Jimin...

  Jimin's backview suddenly disappeared. And a building... an apartment came to view. Did she just... go in there? Why? Wait... why do I care? 

 I shook my head and rubbed the back of my neck and walked away...

 

 


Haloo~ If like comment and subscribe~~  ^^

ohh~ Channie's a stalker now XP

I'll update as frequently as I can! And thank you to the subscriberss~ love you!