Revelation.

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Sandeul pov

  Lost in rock paper scissors, again. *sigh*

  What luck.

  Since I lost, time to find Channie. Oh! "Yah, guys! Where's Gongchan?" I asked.

   They bowed as they saw me, "Oh, sunbaenim, oh Gongchan's in class," Hongbin said.

   "He seemed a bit weird tho today sunbaenim," said Ravi.

   "Oh? How weird?" I asked confused.

   "Well, we have a new classmate, and usually he welcomes the classmates, but.. he didn't even say a hi to him," Hyuk said.

   "Really??" I exclaimed. They nodded.

   I bid them goodbye and went off to Channie's class.

Ilwoo pov

   "Yah!" Jiminnie hissed quietly, as we stepped outside to the empty hallway.

   "Yah? Ani, aren't you glad to see me??" I pouted.

   "Oppa, why are you here?" she said ignoring my pout. 

   "I go to school here," I answered.

   She sighed, "Oh, you live in Busan but you go to school in Seoul?"

   "Ahh... that," I said.

   "Yes that," she snapped.

   "Aye, don't be so grumpy!" I said. She looked at me..glared at me. I smiled sheepishly and knew I had to tell her. "I... ran away,"

   Her eyes widened. "Mwoh?? Where do you live now?? On the streets? Oppa! THink straight! You know you have no relatives around here!" she hissed.

   "But.. you're here.." I voiced as I looked down at her face. "And, I'm living with sister-in-law! And Junghoonie can already walk now! He's such cutie--"

   "Why'd you leave?" she asked cutting short what I was saying.

   "Don't worry, I was just bored of seeing different women everyday go out of the house, and hyung is getting worse by the second, I don't wanna be there anymore... anyway.. my only family are you guys!" I smiled brightly.

   She sighed, "Arasseo... oh and don't do bad things to Gongchan-ssi! He looks annoyed by you--" She widened her eyes and bit her lip. 

   "Just don't disturb him! I'm going in oppa, don't say anything weird in class! Don't talk about me!"

   She turned as she waved me off saying, "I'm going in oppa,"

Jimin pov

   I sighed as I headed to class. That ex-brother-in-law, ani... that erted ahjussi, already divorced uri eonnie and still taking all her money! Nappeun jashik. I feel bad for Ilwoo oppa.. I guess it's understandable he came here..

   I bumped into someone. I mentally cursed, why do I keep bumping into people!! I apologised as I looked towards the person I bumped into.

   It was Sandeul. Gongchan's hyung. My eyes widened, but I shook it off and apologised once more as I went in and sat at my seat, ignoring Gongchan's gaze that was following me. I felt butterflies inside me.

   I took out a book and started writing random stuff. 

Sandeul pov

   I stood there as shocked as possible.

   "I'm going in oppa," I heard. I looked up and saw her.

   Miss Two-faced-- ani.. Shin Jimin talking to some guy. 

   Oppa? I thought. She has a boyfriend?? Or.. a brother... but he looks nothing like her!

   She bumped into me and I finally got to my senses. She apologised.

   Her apology.. much nicer than what I would expect of an ice princess. I mean Shin Jimin. Channie kept correcting us about that lately.

-flashback-

  "Woah~ Uri maknaee likess someone~~ And it's Miss Two-faced!" Baro said suddenly  when he came in with Channie behind him.

   "It's Shin Jimin!" he corrected.

   This happened all week long, without him responding to the mockery. He actually looked like he didn't mind being teased like that.

   Then yesterday, Baro asked, "YAh, do you really like her?" 

   "Yea," he said firmly. Shocking us and making us dead silent.

-Now-

   I went in and went to Channie's table as I glanced a bit to Jimin, she was occupying herself with some writing.

   "Yah, CHan, aren't you eating?" I asked. He shook his head, and didn't say anything. And he looked really annoyed. Everyone started coming into class, and I sighed as I couldn't make him talk. I left as confused as ever. Ige mwoya? I thought.

Ilwoo pov

   I went in class as everyone poured in. I wonder why Jiminnie talked about Gongchan, who is Gongchan...? 

   I sat at my seat, Jiminnie is surely acting weird, well her nagging is  natural. But... less nagging is just... what happened?? ANd Gongchan is?? Is it Chanshik?

   The light bulb above my head lit up. Oh! It's possible! Is that why he seems to not like me? Cause I might take her from me. I scratched my head, I can't help being handsome.

   And, woahh.... Jiminnie has a boyfriend now... 

   I turned to him and saw his sideview for the first time. I've only seen the back of his head since I sat next to him. He seems pretty good-looking.

-Class ends-

   "Jiminnie!" I exclaimed as I went to her table.

Jimin pov

   I silently cursed. 

   "Jiminnie?? Yah, you know the new guy??" Namjoo hissed.

   The room quieted down. Everyone as confused as ever I expect.

   "Oh, anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jung Ilwoo, Jimin's--"

   "My cousin!" I exclaimed cutting him short. I could feel everyone's eyes at me. Especially, one... Gongchan... I mentally slapped myself for being so loud.

   Upon hearing that, people slowly left the room. Ready to spread the news.

   "Oh really?" Jaemi said, raising one of her eyebrows.

   I looked at Ilwoo oppa signalling him to go along. 

   He looked at me confused and said, "Yea, cousins,"

   Desperate to leave, "This is Jaemi, Namjoo, and that's Haemi, well guys.. I have to go now!"

   I took oppas hand and pulled him out. We went out the gates and went to a stall. I ordered some teokbeokki as I sat and pulled oppa to sit down next to me. I closed my eyes and sighed.

   "I'm your cosin now?" he started.

   "Mian, I just... panicked. People might think we're dating and blah. And news would go and bad things would happen," I said, whispering the last line to myself.

   "Wae, afraid you boyfriend be jealous?" he said raising an eyebrow with a slight grin on his face.

   My eyes widened. "Mwoh?? I don't have a boyfriend!"

   The teokbeokki was ready and we started eating. "You don't have to be so mad,"

   I rolled my eyes, I can't be mad at him cause he didn't do anything wrong.. "Anyway, who is Gongchan?"

   I looked at him oddly while taking a bite on the teokbeokki, "The guy sitting next to you," I said matter-of-factly, I mean Gongchan would've introduced himself, right?

Gongchan pov

   I was relieved yet... embarassed of myself. He's just her cosin! I don't need to be mad.

   Both of them went pass me. But I still don't like her holding his hand like that.

   I followed them and they stopped at a teokbeokki stand. Not knowing what to do... I sat at a near bench.. waiting for them to finish eating then-- wait. I can't apologize... that's just weird. I'll have to tell why  apologized...

   I'm so stupid. Ugh!! 

   "Gongchan!" cried Hongbin.

   "Oh, Binnie, wae?" I asked as the whole group came up to me. 

/yes, VIXX. And if you guys saw the shimshimtapa Hongbin and Channie thing... *wink* *wink*/

   "Your hyung was looking for you, at the practice room," Ravi said.

   "Really? THanks!" I answered and went off.

   I guess, next time...

 


HAlllooooo~~! If like, commentss and subscribess!

   Soorrry if it was sort of late. and was that an okay chapter? I hope so. I will update sometime next weekk. I have school you know. So yeah.

I loooove yoou~ Saranghandamyeon~ ....saranghaeyo! /wishes Deullie or Channie to sing that song.