School Anniversary-- Part 2

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

 "So?" Haewon asked, giving a slight smirk saying I-knew-you'd-love-em'.

 "Psh," I sounded, "It was... pretty great," I said and turned my head trying to hide my excitement, I'm not excited anymore, but apparently there are after-effects..

 The MC came out and clapped with a smile on her face, "Wasn't that exciting!" she exclaimed.

  Then continued, "Next is a skit from the drama club showcasing the history of our beloved 50 year-old school,"

 All of them had this smug face on afterwards well not because of the drama obviously but cause of B1A4, and it was annoying, I wanted to just rub it off. But I can't deny how great they were, I mean I've never felt so excited in my life, the most excited I get is when I read the in a novel or when I watch the from a movie or drama.

  Not even when I got that birthday cake that was shaped as Repunzel's tower when I was 10... well I wasn't that excited, and now that I think about it! It was all wrong... the long hair and everything was okay, but what was up about the slipper! That's Cinderella's slipper! Why put it beside Repunzel's tower... and it was as big as the tower, I mean that's all wrong-- Goodness.. see how sad my life is... I get excited by cake... I thought and shook my head.

  And before I knew it, the skit was over, I clapped lifelessly. It was... *cough*bor-ing*cough* *cough*

 More performances passed by,  but none could compare to B1A4 just now... that's for sure.

Gongchan pov

 The hyungs went off stage, "How'd it go?" Jinyoung hyung asked as he saw us, I did an okay sign and grinned,"We're going to finals," 

 "That's great," Shinwoo hyung said and ruffled my hair.

 "Sunwoo hyung scored the winning goal," I exclaimed.

 "Aye, that's nothing~" Sunwoo hyung said with a smug face on.

 "Aigoo, great! That's great!" Junghwan hyung said obviously annoyed by his smug face, then he lightly hit Sunwoo hyungs face.

 "Yah!" hyung exclaimed, and on with the Badeul hyungs bickering.. again.

 "We're on in a few, you ready Chan-ah? Not nervous?" Jinyoung hyung asked, pulling a seat next to mine and put his arm around my neck.

  I nodded, "Nervous, but ready,"

------------------------

 After a while, it was finally our turn... I gulped, as the MC introduced us.

 "Next, more pretty boys, B1A4 singing Toy's Whenever!"

 We bowed to the teachers waved to the other students and took our place.

 There she was, in the front row seat... Shin Jimin, I can't help but think she's looking right at me. I mentally shook my head and put on a smile. I took in a breath and was... well, ready enough.

Jimin pov

 "-- B1A4 singing Toy's Whenever!" the MC exclaimed, the students screaming at the name B1A4... and I.. smiled expectantly...

  Then came five people wearing bright and unique clothes, and there he was... Chanshik. I wonder how good he sings...

  I can't help but think our eyes just met for a second there... I shook my head, that's impossible...

 "It's starting!" Namjoo exclaimed quietly as she took my hands yet again. I smiled, yea it is... I thought.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qtQsJZdUo (B1A4 Whenever perf. @ 1:03:39)

   Sandeul acted like he was playing a guitar, and CNU like he was playing the piano.

 Afterwards, Jinyoung started singing, different from before, he sounded more.. I don't know, sweet? And their cute head bobbing made the end of my mouth curl involuntarily, as I swayed with the music. The soothing music, the eyecandy, I can't help but be all smiles. 

 Then, Chanshik sang... his sweet voice, made me slightly surprised and I got a little fluttery inside. As he finished his line, the music began picking up its pace, then Jinyoung sang with more enthusiasm.

 Their head bobbing and all the little acts also became slightly more vigorous(?).

 Then Chanshik continued singing, his voice still has the sweetness but now with more... fun element!

  The B1A4 members suddenly stood up, and CNU walked to the front as he sang making it more livelier.

 And again Sandeul, made my mouth slightly gape open as he sang with an amazingly solid voice.

 Then as Sandeul was singing, they stood in a straight line. And a deep voice, rapping came from behind, the rest of the members making way showing that the deep yet cheerful voice was coming from Baro. My eyes widened as I saw how good he was. 

 I danced to the beat while clapping and smiling. Haewon and Namjoo did the same while bumping to me, Namjoo had a complete fangirl smile on, while Haewon had an isn't-it-great face on. I grinned and continued to watch the performance.

 Then CNU ad-libbed at the back as Baro finished his rap. 

 Chanshik sang, with his sweet voice on. Making me smile even more. His cute actions making my insides flutter more. 

 I sang along with Jinyoung and Chanshik.

 After Sandeul sang,"Everyone hands up!" CNU shouted.

  I, we put our hands up and and swayed them from left to right repeatedly while singing, "Lalala, la la la la~"

 Then they jumped around the stage, like it was their playground.

 They stopped and stood at one spot, while Sandeul went, "Whooaooh~"

 And together with the other members, "ohh~"

---------------------------

Gongchan pov

 We sat at a restaurant eating kimchi fried rice the leader bought us as a token of good job, or to be more precise, to stop all our whining.

 "Ah! So good!" we exclaimed as we took a bite.

 In the midst of our eating, Sunwoo hyung said,"Hey, did you guys see Miss Two-faced? She was smiling, I almost forgot she was Miss Two-faced when I saw that smile! She actually looked cute!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kr3bOs5s8U (Sung Sikyung- To you Reply 1994 OST)

  My eyes slightly widened, surprised at the sudden talk of Jimin, the picture of her smiling prettily as we went off stage came to mind. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

 "Yeah, if we pleased the ice princess, doesn't that mean we were daebak just now!" Junghwan hyung exclaimed as he took a sip of his drink.

 "Yah, don't be so pleased, we still have a long way to go," Jinyoung hyung said.

  Meanwhile, I shifted uncomfortably around my seat. Now... I just feel bad if we call her names like that, cause I know she's actually not that type of person and all..

 "Hyung, doesn't it feel bad calling Jimin-ssi names like that," I blurted.

 The hyungs all looked at me surprised.

 I gulped, "I mean, she may be a nice person, you know that saying, 'we can't judge a book by it's cover'," I stuttered a bit.

 "I guess," Sunwoo hyung said breaking the silence.

  "But, since when did you care?" Junghwan hyung said looking at me, raised one of his eyebrows.

 "Ani, it's just, Mr Kim said she was a nice person!" I said and nodded, good thing I remembered!

 "Oh? Does our maknae have a crush??" Sunwoo hyung grinned.

 "Mwoh! No, of course not!" I exclaimed.

 "Sure~" Junghwan hyung giggled high-fiving Sunwoo hyung.

  "That's not it!" I cried out. Aish... they're a bunch of...girls.. these hyungs.

 I mean... do I really like her?

----------------

 I went out to get a package for my mom.

  As I headed home, it got darker and the neon lights of the stores were turning on one by one, ahh~ I thought, I haven't been out at night much, but I should, it's a pretty sight~ I thought as I smiled.

   On the way, I saw a familiar building, isn't that that apartment? I thought. Woah, how did I not notice that? I thought and looked at it for a while, slightly expecting Jimin to come out.

  I blinked several times and shook my head, that's too much of a coincidence, why would she be here! It's late anyway I thought, as I turned and bumped into... Shin Jimin.. the package fell and Jimin instantly kneeled down, and I did so too. 

 Slightly taken aback at this sudden meeting, I only looked at her as she grabbed the package. She looked up while saying sorry several times. When she saw my face, she stopped and her eyes widened.

 She gave me the package, and put on an awkward smile... I stared at her surprised, why is she smiling? I mean... what is this? I've never-- she's never smiled at me before... well there was that pickpocket incident, but isn't that a given, she could've been hurt.. so she was thankful and she smiled.. but this... what??

 "Umm.. Chanshik-ssi?" she voiced out after a moment of silence.

 I blinked as I finally got back to reality.

 "Ah, yea.." I said and smiled, I took the package and thanked her.

  We stood up at around the same time.

   "Well," Jimin said. I smiled, and sighed inside, expecting an, 'I'll go now.'

  But instead, I heard the unexpected, "About the pickpocket incident last time, I'm sorry I left so abruptly and made you write the report, I-I had to meet someone," she said in a small voice, while looking at her feet awkwardly. 

 My eyes widened a bit, but I shook it off, I smiled at how pretty and cute she looked waiting for a response.

 "It's okay, I don't mind, sort of like a new experience for me," I said and grinned.

 She looks slightly shocked at my lively response.. even I am, honestly. She smiled a little.

 "Well, I'll be going now," she said. I blinked.

 "Wait!" I blurted as I reached my hands towards her. She stopped and turned to me, surprised and confused.

 "Umm... why don't we go out for a drink?"

 

 


Oh no!! another cliffhanger!!  

(hanger reminds me of hangerchan! lol keke )

anyway! Does my cliff hanger make you want me to update?? THen comment and subscribee!! ;p

I'll be back!!!

oh and, does the music thing fit? Just, it came to mind that song...

reply 1994's fault... that dramas killing me...