Jealous Chan

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

  Ilwoo sat next to Gongchan.

  I was mentally panicking. I mean. What the fudge. Mrs. Ju, what are you driving at? Are you trying to make my mind explode?? Miss... your a great teacher but... what the fudge?! I thought, my mind in an ambush.

   I sighed and thought... what great destiny, that guy, next to the guy I like-- I mean... them both next to each other. As my senses came back, my eyes were apparently still looking at them... and Ilwoo oppa.. apparently saw me.

   I gulped and turned. I took out a note book and pretended to write. 

   "Shin Jimin." I heard Mrs Ju say. I bit my lower lip and looked up, Mrs Ju right infront of me. What the??What???!

   "Neh?" I said as unwaveringly as possible. "Would you like to--" The door openned, "Late again Mr Gu??" she said. waht?!wasshegonnasay, liketosharetothewholeclass-blahblah??!!

   As she kept on nagging to whoever that was late, I panicked inside, confused and horrified as ever. 

   "Anyway," she said coming back to me, "Would you like to join the writing competition? I doubt anyone else here would want to join, and I would like to have atleast one fom this class to join,"

  Competition? I thought. I took a glance on the board and there it was, the details. I silently sighed in relief.

Ilwoo pov

  This Chanshik guy next to me isn't even acknowledging my presence. He's too focused on that empty paper of his. 

   As I looked around...

   Jiminnie? I thought. Completely taken aback. Is it really? Well she stares off into space like her. But she looks even prettier than before. Is it really?

   As if the teacher was psychic, my question was answered,"Shin Jimin," And she looked so confused. Wah... I haven't seen her in a while.

Gongchan pov

  Jimin's name was said, and I instantly turned to her direction. Mwoyah? Why is this Ilwoo guy looking too? I made a face, an annoyed one. Who is this guy?

   Breaktime came and some guys came up to Ilwoo and made some introductions. They looked at me oddly. Before continuing to bring this guy to the canteen. I looked around anxiously waiting for them to get out. Get out! I thought in my head.

  "Aniya, maybe later~ I feel like resting first!" the Ilwoo guy exclaimed, "Thanks anyway!" 

  As the guys went out, I soo annoyed. I took in a breath and when I looked left. He was on his way to Jimin.

  "Who is this guy??" I thought aloud. Jimin took him outside, while slightly glancing at me, being wary. 

   Ige mwoyah? I thought, it felt like, a hammer hit my heart. 

 

 


Hallooo! I'm back!! Please... don't hate me... Everybody hates me... but you love me and I love you~~!! *sheepish grin, wink wink*

ahhhH!!! I feel so bad... at first I was busy but then... internet suddenly didn't work! For 2 fudging weeks! then when it worked agaiin, I was about to update... then it boom shakalaka gone... both internet and what I wrote...

I'mm shorryy its a short chapter... but to make it up to you, I'm gonna upload it shortly after thish and reveal who it is that Ilwoo is... and who lives in that apartment! /finally right?

D o Y O U L O Ve Me~ If you doo~~ commentss and subscribe. and welcome new subbiess!! ;DD I love you!!