Shin Jimin??

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Jimin pov

 "Jimin-ah~ Tell me what happened~" singsonged Namjoo as she strolled towards me. My eyes slowly went away from the pen I just flung, as a sheepish smile formed on my face. The pen hit her right on the forehead. Again. 3rd time this week. It's weird how it hit her more than once this week... 

 "Mian.." I bit my lip and grinned.She sighed and grabbed the pen. She put the pen on the table and nagged, "You and your pen problems!!"

  "It's not my fault... it's--"

 "Arasseo arasseo, it's a habit, it's the pens problem, whatever the explanation is, I get it, now tell me!" Namjoo exclaimed as she pulled a chair and sat next to me.

 I grinned, awh~ she knows me so well! My grin disappeared.. wait.. tell what?

 I put on a blank look, "Tell what?"

 "Argh! What Gongchan said to you!!"

 "Oh... that..." I said and nodded.

 "Yeah that, tell me~" Namjoo said slightly frustrated. 

 "Heyy! I wanna know to!" said Haewon who grabbed the chair from infront and sat opposite me.

  I rolled my eyes, and smiled fakely, I clapped and smiled, "Alright kids! Story time! Once upon a time--"

 "Yah!! Seriously!" Haewon huffed.

  I grinned, "Arasseoo~ Well--" 

 "Teacher's here!" exclaimed a classmate running into class.

 "Ah! SO annoying!" Namjoo cried.

  I smirked, and like talking to a pair of babies, I said, "I guess we'll have to postpone storytime~"

 Gongchan pov

 Class was finally over for the day, and so I went to the practice room as usual and entered. I saw a typical, yet rare seen that happens in the B1A4 lair (well... just an empty, unused classroom really..)

  Jinyoung hyung was strumming the guitar, Junghwan hyung was accompanying with his voice, Shinwoo hyung was... asleep.. well, he is uri bear omma, and Sunwoo hyung was figuring out lyrics or something, with his headphones on. 

 I waved at Jinyoung hyung, he waved back and continued his strumming, Junghwan hyung did the same. And well, Sunwoo hyung didn't notice my arrival so an idea popped in my head.

 I sneaked to Sunwoo hyung, and before I could do anything; "Chan-ah, don't even try,"

  I sighed disappointed.

 Baro pov

  I dare say he could've done it again, but well Junghwannie slightly stiffled a laugh in his harmonizing, and poof uri maknae's luck goes down the drain~ 2-3! hah! I'm such a tie-breaker~ I nodded in my head satisfied.

  Oh yeah before I forget, I looked at the reliable maknae, "Yah Chan, what did Miss Two-faced say?" I turned to him, and he looked back at me and said, "Arasseo, she said arasseo,"

  "Arasseo? Wae arasseo? What did you say??" I asked confused.

 "I said that you're sorry and--"

 A familar gruff voice cut in,"What did you do to this Miss Two-faced person Sunwoo-yah?"

 My eyes widened and I stood instantly. I bowed, "Oh Mr Kim!! I thought you had a conference!" I slightly stuttered and gave out a sheepish smile.

 "Eh, skipping it won't be a problem, they don't need me there to help with all their nonsense," said the man in his mid-50s.

 "Anyway, who is this Miss Two-faced?" Mr Kim asked. "And this kid! Aigoo, sleeping!" Mr Kim said as he slightly hit Shinwoo hyung. Hyung slowly got up as he whined quietly like a bear, hyung apparently just realised who it was and stood up an bowed, "Oh, Mr Kim, I thought you had a meeting," said hyung bear groggily.

  "Yeh yeh, I skipped," replied Mr Kim, and went back to his question, "Miss Two-faced is who? Aigoo, I never remembered teaching you kids to talk behind people like this! Behind a girl at that! Anyway, who is it?" 

 Junghwan then blurted out, "It's Gongchan's classmate,"

 Gongchan pov

   I smiled awkwardly, and mentally facepalmed. I then said in a small voice,"Shin Jimin.."

 Mr Kim, then said in disbelief, "Jimin-yang? Eottokhe, Jimin-yang is a good, kind and mannerful girl and she happens to be my neighbour too!"

 

 


Halloo! 

 I'm back after dying in my exams, came out as zombie.. Sorry it took longer than it probably should've been... I was sort of busy... but I'm back now! ;D

so like, subscribe and comment!!