Puffy red eyes

Behind the scenes of Miss Two-Faced

Ilwoo pov

   I saw Jimin stop, I thought that some drama was happening as loverboy was behind her, but no... loverboy passed her and Jimin proceeded to go to the teacher's staffroom, after getting something out of her bag. Oh god, what a messy relationship.. I thought and sighed.  I jogged to the staffroom door and waited til Jimin came out.

   The doorknob turned and I heard Jimin talk to the teachers probably, and after a few greetings she came out. She saw me and gave a small smile, then proceeded on leaving. I stopped her, "Hang out with me?" I asked, I decided to let go of the thought of dragging her, cause well, 1. she's strong, 2. I know she wouldn't like it. 

   She shook her head and left. Ofcourse I thought, she is still in denial mode. I decided to go to someone else, that needs comfort as much as Jimin.
 

Gongchan pov

   The day was a blur to me, Jimin was a blur to me. All I thought of was, I'm being too needy, I must've done something wrong. Those thoughts lingered in my mind.

   When I saw Jimin stop suddenly, my hopes actually rose, but when I saw a glance of face, her eyes was icy, her face hardened, afterwards I thought, what did I expect from an ice princess? Rumors go around for a reason, she's an Ice princess for a reason. 

   All mixed up thoughts haunted me, and I was as confused as ever, was she just pretending to be nice with me? If yes.. why me? It doesn't make any sense. But... I felt that her being nice.. was real. But.. ige mwoyah???

   I nearly bumped into a pole if it wasn't for a tap on the back making me jump. I turned, and saw... Ilwoo.

   "what?" is all I managed to say. 

   "Want a drink? My treat," he grinned. I raised an eyebrow confused, but I agreed aanyway, a free drink suddenly sounds amazing, I just noticed I didn't eat all day.

   We went to a nearby cafe, which painfully reminded me off the cafe I went to with Jimin. We went in and ordered some drinks and waffles.

   Ilwoo then started talking about football, and we went on and on til nothing else was left to be said. 

   "Why're you treating me? I've been, well very rude to you ever since you came," I said.

   "Your my brother-in-law, ofcourse~" he exclaimed. 

   "Wait... what?" 

   "Jiminnie, is like a dongsaeng to me, so yeah, we're not blood related, but we have this cool bond," he said smiling.

   "She didn't even accept me, what are you talking about?" I said after a moment of silence.

    "Give her some time, she obviously likes you, and you obviously like her. So ofcourse you'll be my bro in law~" 

   He took a look at his watch, "I'm sure you guys can work things out without a fairy godmother, so you better work things out!" he said the last part in a commanding voice, waved then smiled and left.

   He's so weird... I thought. Well atleast he paid. 

   I left. And on my way only one thought, 'she obviously likes you', that sentence lingered in my head. Does she really? I thought.


   I sat on the couch at home, watching tv, honestly not knowing what I was watching as my mind was all muddled up, full of Shin Jimin.

   So, when someone jumped me, you can imagine how shocked I was. Sunwoo hyung and Junghwan hyung was on me.

   "When'd you guys come?" the whole of  B1A4 was there and I faked a smile.

   "Rumors went around, blah blah blah, you rejected Miss Two-faced?" Sunwoo hyung asked as he sat up next to me. I gave them all a look, okay if it was vice versa I could actually see how that rumor speculated.

   "What??!" I exclaimed.

   "THat's what I heard~" SUnwoo hyung said.

   "Yeah, believe the rumors," I said.

   "Sorry, just confirming, you seriously do seem down tho.. what happened?"

   All the hyungs looked at me expectantly, "Vice versa," I said and sighed.

   "Vice-- you mean she rejected you??" Junghwan hyung exlaimed.

   I nodded. 

   They didnt ask me questions, when where how I confessed, how she rejected, nothing, but I told them anyway. 

   After letting it all out, I asked them how come the rumors were the other way around.

   "Didn't you see her eyes? Her eyes were slightly red and puffy," Sunwoo exclaimed.

   "They were?" I asked.

   "Well maybe it was cause of another reason she cried, probably something happened in her personal life," I said out loud reasoning to myself. THe hyungs nodded and then continued to try to persuade me.

 

 



 

   YOOOOOOO~ I"M BACK FOR A WHILE >>>>>.....<<<<<< I have a big exam this year so I'll be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy. SO I'll just update this one short chappie. 

 

like subscribe comment love me.